PDA

View Full Version : Fake News is Dangerous to Our Democracy

سيف الله
08-08-2018, 12:29 AM
Salaam

Corporate media at its best ;)

More explanation

Blurb

The largest owner of local television stations across the United States is under fire for reportedly forcing anchors to take part in a promotional video accusing national media outlets for sharing “fake news” stories.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
08-08-2018, 01:33 AM
Who told us that there was no doubt that saddam hussein had.....

who tells us that osama bin laden made wtc7 collapse into dust at near freefall speed

Who tells us that all the people dressed as "isis" and carrying shahadah banners are genuine proponents of a genuine Islamic State?

Who tells us that hamid karzai and nouri al maliki aren't puppets

Who tells us that the usurers don't get first pick on and don't primarily back "democratically elected leaders" ?

Who tells us we are "free" whilst most of the nations and individuals of the planet are drowning in debt and paying compound interest?
(I do not consider myself to be free as i consider myself a servant of Allah :swt: and worth something to Him).

God knows.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.