/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can you help me find a job online to make money?

emem.masorong
08-09-2018, 08:04 AM
I am limp as of the moment. I am here at home mostly. I just thought that maybe some of you knows some real deal and legit, halal ways to make money online. Thanks in advance. May Allah bless us all and send us to Jannah. :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MazharShafiq
08-09-2018, 05:49 PM
you can earn online by working at your home but it depends on your skills

BeTheChange
08-09-2018, 07:10 PM
Asalamualykum,

YouTube is a very popular avenue. You can make content about anything you have an interest in from healthy eating, workout sessions, gardening, islamic content etc. It's not easy though but insha Allah in time and with good content you can grow your customer base.

Also online interpretating sessions are popular. I'm not sure whether you are fluent in any other languages but that is something you can look into.

You can get paid for online surveys or receive vouchers etc. Wage is very low but nevertheless you do get paid.

That's all i can think of for now. If i think of anything else insha Allah I'll post.

Nitro Zeus
08-09-2018, 07:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by emem.masorong
I am limp as of the moment. I am here at home mostly. I just thought that maybe some of you knows some real deal and legit, halal ways to make money online. Thanks in advance. May Allah bless us all and send us to Jannah. :)
1) You can do some excellent videos and post it on your YouTube channel and then, once you get many likes, like the You tuber I heard on tv that he earned something like 1 million €. And you can be just like him, but I tell ya, it will take years and years and years, and you must have a lot of patience till you get 1 million € and you must also save a lot of your money. I’m not making up, I heard it on news.

2) If you know IT, you can start making apps and then put any price you want and sale it. Or, you can ask someone from Apple Store to work for him or her and then that person if he sees you that your making excellent apps, he’ll give a lot of money that’s what I heard. And it is a pretty good job too.

That’s all what I know.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
emem.masorong
08-11-2018, 03:54 AM
Thank you all for your ideas and effort to help. May God bless us all. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.