/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I have some questions about chapter Al-Mulk and other questions beside this.

Nitro Zeus
08-10-2018, 10:41 AM
1) If let’s say, if a bad Muslim were to die by killing himself or just die naturally I mean, without suiciding after 3 weeks and he recites Al Mulk like a desperate person and do some Hereafter preparations, will he be granted salvation from the punishment of grave even if he was a bad Muslim and committed suicide just because he had serious problems and he couldn’t take them anymore?

2) If God granted salvation for him, then that’s mean he will be granted ability to pass every stage of the Day of Judgment? And he will go to Paradise without being Punished at all?

3) And if a bad Muslim committed suicide just because he had too many problems in his life and he committed suicide. What is the best chapter which his or her parents could recite for him or her so that he or she will be forgiven for his or her big sin?

Just in curiosity only.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
08-10-2018, 01:49 PM
Nonsense

Shamnadanu
09-02-2018, 01:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
1) If let’s say, if a bad Muslim were to die by killing himself or just die naturally I mean, without suiciding after 3 weeks and he recites Al Mulk like a desperate person and do some Hereafter preparations, will he be granted salvation from the punishment of grave even if he was a bad Muslim and committed suicide just because he had serious problems and he couldn’t take them anymore?

2) If God granted salvation for him, then that’s mean he will be granted ability to pass every stage of the Day of Judgment? And he will go to Paradise without being Punished at all?

3) And if a bad Muslim committed suicide just because he had too many problems in his life and he committed suicide. What is the best chapter which his or her parents could recite for him or her so that he or she will be forgiven for his or her big sin?

Just in curiosity only.
Bro if you eat food you won't starve to death in near time.
It is illogical to say I eat plenty of food will I get starved to death within a day etc..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.