/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Poverty is not 'Islamic'. Don't be afraid to follow your dreams.

YahyaAE
08-13-2018, 05:35 PM
A short inspirational video from different sheikhs and imams about following your dreams.

Motivational Islam | Follow Your Dreams

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ZeeshanParvez
08-16-2018, 01:45 AM
"Islam says that if you this car you should upgrade"

That is not true.

"Companions were millionaire"

They gave away most of it to charity.

"If you are driving the latest car"

That means you have wasted millions on a car and Islaam does not recommend extravagance.

"Islam teaches you to be rich so you empower Islam"

That is false. You cannot be rich and empower Islaam. You would have to give away most of your money to charity like the Companions (may Allaah be pleased with them) did and that would empower Islaam and Muslims.

Then, you would not have those millions and can't be called a millionaire.

I am sorry but your video is filled with inaccuracies.

Abz2000
08-16-2018, 10:49 AM
Just try not to follow your wet dreams - the american dream.....

*charisma*
08-16-2018, 02:17 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

I didn't see the vid, but with more wealth comes more questioning on the day of reckoning of where it came from and how it was spent.

You can do a lot of good with having a lot of money, but you can also do it with having little to no money, and I think that's more important of a lesson because sometimes we think we are unable to help because we don't have anything to help with, but really you don't need anything other than a good heart and time.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.