/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I am thankful for fasting on Dhul Hijjah

emem.masorong
08-19-2018, 07:25 AM
That is because I observed that I am more thankful of even the small things. I experience what it feels like to be a hungry person that doesn't eat all day. I didn't eat in the early morning today. I started my fasting for the Dhul Hijjah just yesterday, where it should be, as far as I know, on the 12th of August to start and end on the evening of August 21. Mine will end on the 27th. I hope I am correct. I started on the 18th. Other things I learned is to be more patient/forbearing, to be more aware and conscious, to be more good, to be more religious and spiritual, kind, in tuned with God, and I also prayed another nafl prayer which I've been doing but now I will just get the reward once of some I researched and stick to the 5 obligatory prayers if that is the will of Allah.

I stopped and just prayed Azr. I prayed a nafl prayer which is called as the Duha prayer. If you pray it with 12 rakaats which I just did on mid-morning on 9 o'clock, you will be built a golden castle in paradise. Alhamdullilah. I dream one day we are there and all happy with my love ones. I love everybody.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
08-19-2018, 09:47 PM
Alhamdulilah. Because you have little energy you become a more thoughtful person and save your energy for conversations that matter. Well I'm definitely joining you insha Allah and fasting tomorrow insha Allah. The reward is too great to miss!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.