/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I found a metal square piece under my pillow , I don't know what is it ?

abhishek.arora
08-21-2018, 06:43 AM
Hi
Can u just help actually I found a pc of metal in square shape under my pillow.. I really don't understand what is it could u just help.. being a non muslim I never saw such thing but one of my muslim friend told me that it is might be a taweez or something like that but I know he's like me a lil crazy I don't think so he is into these things n know much about it so we both decide to ask u.. plz help

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
08-21-2018, 07:08 AM
The tooth fairy (if there's such a thing as a tooth fairy) is possibly letting you know that you have strong teeth (like jaws) - but that would also depend on the size of the piece of metal. If it's larger than a standard tooth, then it might mean something else.
If it's made of an unknown (alien) alloy - then it might possibly have been a friendly show of superiority by an "alien".
If it's floats and turns above your hand when you pick it up (but how would you pick it up if it doesn't come into contact with your skin) - then it might be a miniature planet.

Actually - the data you provided doesn't allow for a human being to draw any tangible conclusions - nor even any rational suggestions.

eesa the kiwi
08-21-2018, 10:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by abhishek.arora
Hi
Can u just help actually I found a pc of metal in square shape under my pillow.. I really don't understand what is it could u just help.. being a non muslim I never saw such thing but one of my muslim friend told me that it is might be a taweez or something like that but I know he's like me a lil crazy I don't think so he is into these things n know much about it so we both decide to ask u.. plz help
Peace be upon those who accept guidance

Allahu alim what the piece of metal was, possibly jinn related possibly nothing Allah knows best

Knowing about This piece of metal is irrelevant in your current situation. Let's say you do learn about it but die ignorant of who your creator is, believing idols that you know full well we're carved by humans are God then you will never succeed

Your creator is one, he has no partners whatsoever in his dominion. He (Allah) created the heavens and the earth and whatsoever is in them

Mankind was created upon one religion Islam (the Arabic word Islam means submission to the will of Allah) worshipping Allah alone but the devils of mankind and jinn came to them and called them away from the straight path and to the worship of creation

Worshipping partners alongside Allah is the greatest sin, in fact it is the one sin if a person dies upon it they will never be forgiven khalas hellfire for eternity. Every thing you have is from Allah. From the air you breathe to the food you eat. From the family you have to the wealth you possess. Every single blessing you have is from the one who created you so why would you worship a statue that can't even prevent harm from itself so how is it going to protect you

Allah didn't leave mankind without guidance. He sent a messenger sallaho alayhi wa sallam and a book the Qurān calling mankind back to the worship of Allah alone. Read it sister you owe it to yourself

Ponder over this message and return to the one who created you. May Allah soften your heart and guide you to his path

Peace be upon those who accept guidance

Scimitar
08-21-2018, 07:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abhishek.arora
Hi
Can u just help actually I found a pc of metal in square shape under my pillow.. I really don't understand what is it could u just help..
Take a photo and post it here.

Oh, Abz2000 lol you crack me up bro!!! Haha

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.