/* */

PDA

View Full Version : If you can't perform the slaughter alone?

space
08-21-2018, 05:07 PM
assalamu alaykum

you know during Eid al-Adha there's obligation that you have to be able to slaughter an animal (a cow or a sheep) independently and if you can't means you have to ask someone to replace you because you CAN'T. For example, it's me. I just can't nor can I watch the scene where someone slaughters an animal by cutting the throat. Seriously, I became extremely angry when I had deeply thoughts why I couldn't do the same thing when other people could, strangely enough I feel a little bit ashamed myself & I'm mad at myself for such reason. Is this because I have a soft heart or what? Ofc, this absolutely does not mean that such a man is not brave to implement this kind of action.
Slaughter an animal? I can't even kill a little insect!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
space
08-22-2018, 08:10 PM
what's your opinion?

anatolian
08-22-2018, 08:27 PM
Its nothing to do with being coward or brave. If you are not well skilled to perform it, it is even suggested not to do it inorder not to cause extra harm to the animal. Just dont get obsessed with things which have options. You dont even have to watch the action as far as I knıow. Only need to give the permision to the skilled man to do it in your place.

Karl
08-26-2018, 03:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by space
assalamu alaykum

you know during Eid al-Adha there's obligation that you have to be able to slaughter an animal (a cow or a sheep) independently and if you can't means you have to ask someone to replace you because you CAN'T. For example, it's me. I just can't nor can I watch the scene where someone slaughters an animal by cutting the throat. Seriously, I became extremely angry when I had deeply thoughts why I couldn't do the same thing when other people could, strangely enough I feel a little bit ashamed myself & I'm mad at myself for such reason. Is this because I have a soft heart or what? Ofc, this absolutely does not mean that such a man is not brave to implement this kind of action.
Slaughter an animal? I can't even kill a little insect!

Don't worry, you are good. The good cannot kill. Do you eat meat? If you cannot eat meat you are very good. The pagans slaughtered animals for the gods but the truly good among them could not do such a thing.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
space
08-28-2018, 02:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Karl
Don't worry, you are good. The good cannot kill. Do you eat meat? If you cannot eat meat you are very good. The pagans slaughtered animals for the gods but the truly good among them could not do such a thing.

not only the pagans are able to perform slaughtering certain animals, the magicians also do it in order to use the services of the jinns.. what about the jinn's service that serv you? Firstly you bring a Jinn's tribes leader ritual sacrifices(slaughtering an animal), invocation, conjuration and many more, secondly he sends his servants to you so that they could help you.. you know what? All the jinn servants the king sends are forced to serv you against their will that's why they constantly harm you & they will everything do in their power to get you to stop even if it means your death. Lol this is too far off topic which derails the current thread.. enough

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.