/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do you feel pity to Christians this way?

emem.masorong
08-23-2018, 08:50 AM
That they were just born and they didn't chose to be Christians and life is hard to know the exact truth that Allah is the only God. You are surrounded by Christians and we cannot say that the pressure of them to not to convert to Islam even if they want to doesn't matter. I know that people born in a Muslim family has hardships and trials too and they have questioned their faith as well. But I think the Muslims have more chance to know the truth, and I think it still depends, but really with greater chance. I sympathize with my fellow Christians. I sometimes cry. The prophet said:

"By Allah! If you knew what I know, you would laugh little and you would cry much; you would not taste the pleasures of your women in the beds, and you would go out beseeching Allah."

I pray them as well. I pray for all. Even things, animals and plants. My mother was a convert from Christianity. I grew up in the region of the Philippines where Christians are way more than Muslims. I have Christian friends. I also have a janitor friend named Nick before, as far as I can remember, that changed his name to Shaq Rahim. I hope the spelling is correct. He said Islam is a very beautiful religion. I live in the Philippines by the way.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ümit
08-23-2018, 09:37 AM
Of course...there are a lot of people out there born in non-muslims families. Their test on this world is much tougher than mine...they do not have familie or friends pointing towards the truth...they must awaken and find the truth totally on their own. many of them are righteous and do lots of good deeds, but unfortunately they will not pass the test. I do feel bad about them. like you said, some of them even got pressure from the community they live in to prevent them converting to Islam.

However, I do not think praying for plants animals and things have much use...they are not under any test. I do feel bad for animals that suffer or live in bad conditions though.

emem.masorong
08-23-2018, 09:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by umie
Of course...there are a lot of people out there born in non-muslims families. Their test on this world is much tougher than mine...they do not have familie or friends pointing towards the truth...they must awaken and find the truth totally on their own. many of them are righteous and do lots of good deeds, but unfortunately they will not pass the test. I do feel bad about them. like you said, some of them even got pressure from the community they live in to prevent them converting to Islam.

However, I do not think praying for plants animals and things have much use...they are not under any test. I do feel bad for animals that suffer or live in bad conditions though.
I think they can too pass the test. I read somewhere that non-Muslims people who do not know Islam or knows only a little on it can still go to heaven. They are exempted. May God bless us all and forgive us our sins.

Ümit
08-23-2018, 09:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by emem.masorong
I think they can too pass the test. I read somewhere that non-Muslims people who do not know Islam or knows only a little on it can still go to heaven. They are exempted. May God bless us all and forgive us our sins.
I assume with "them" you mean non-muslims. I agree on that. If you have faith in your heart with the weight of a mustard grain...you are considered muslim.

But that does not count for animals of course...animals do not go to heaven or hell. they do not know the difference between good and wrong...they just behave like they have been teached and programmed to.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abz2000
08-23-2018, 10:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by umie
I assume with "them" you mean non-muslims. I agree on that. If you have faith in your heart with the weight of a mustard grain...you are considered muslim.

But that does not count for animals of course...animals do not go to heaven or hell. they do not know the difference between good and wrong...they just behave like they have been teached and programmed to.
There has been much speculation amongst scholars regarding the condition of animals although there is evidence pointing to accountability in Quran and ahadith.

1. The hoopie which was being held to full accountability by Sulaiman :as: depending upon culpability: slaughter, tough punishment, a valid reason for absence.

2. (15)
Chapter: The Prohibition Of Oppression
(15)
باب تَحْرِيمِ الظُّلْمِ ‏‏

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:
The claimants would get their claims on the Day of Resurrection so much so that the hornless sheep would get its claim from the horned sheep.

حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ أَيُّوبَ، وَقُتَيْبَةُ، وَابْنُ، حُجْرٍ قَالُوا حَدَّثَنَا إِسْمَاعِيلُ، - يَعْنُونَ ابْنَ جَعْفَرٍ - عَنِ الْعَلاَءِ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏ "‏ لَتُؤَدُّنَّ الْحُقُوقَ إِلَى أَهْلِهَا يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ حَتَّى يُقَادَ لِلشَّاةِ الْجَلْحَاءِ مِنَ الشَّاةِ الْقَرْنَاءِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Reference : Sahih Muslim 2582
In-book reference : Book 45, Hadith 78
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 32, Hadith 6252
(deprecated numbering scheme)

The reasoning which diminishes their responsibility is the fact that they did not reach human intellectual capacity.

(Personally i believe that some of them do unseen actions and sacrifice themselves for Allah's sake which elevates them to the status of shuhadaa.

And Allah :swt: knows best.

Ümit
08-23-2018, 11:20 AM
Yes, the hoopie somehow got full accountability for his actions...you are right.
But somehow I think that was more of an exception. Sulaiman as had the power over many animals and people and jinn.
About the hadeeth you mentioned, I did not know.

Thanks for sharing.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.