/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Proof that Islam is the truth

Alamgir
08-23-2018, 05:02 PM
Asalamu Alaikum

I got bored, so I made a blog. My first post goes in detail about why Islam is the truth:

https://islamandmuslims123.blogspot.com/

Please share this among those who need the guidance.

Jazakhallah Khayran

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
08-23-2018, 10:11 PM
I read a bit of it until my son decided he wanted me to teach him how to rob supermarkets in gta 5.

The first part is very well explained in a very relaxed manner - excellent communication skills mashaAllah.
The part about other life forms in other solar systems - it's not impossible even though the knowledge of it is with Allah :swt: since we know that jinn travel to at least lower heaven star level, that the shayatueen from amongst jinn communicate with the usurers who stole the info on babylonian sorcery from under Sulaiman :as: 's throne, that the secularist intelligence services utilize their expertise, that humans aren't known to pass beyond this solar system - i believe that part is teetering on unstable logic - especially since Allah :swt: is eternal - there is nothing to say that multiple tests haven't been and aren't taking place - we arr only given what we need to know - and can only learn what is opened to us through research - which should be lawful reasearch.
I'll save it and read later inshaAllah as the content, method of logical explanation and choice of mild colours are pleasamt to read so far despite inevitable human flaws.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.