/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is it permitted to write fictional novels according to Quran?

Nitro Zeus
08-25-2018, 07:23 PM
I’m asking this because, I have in mind to write a fictional novel that has complex action and hilarious scenes etc.... I had in mind to write about “The Story of Gods and Goddesses”, and another novel it will be about “Otilia and Felix’s parents” a prequel novel to “Otilia’s Enigma. And this book it is really nice one.

The reason I want to write it these 2 novels, is because I want to impress my Romanian teacher who teaches us Romanian literature, so that I may get a high mark for my work.

And also, I had a former meditation Romanian Christian teacher. Sometimes, I did done no home work she gave me, and then one day when she left. My mother tried to contact her several times, but no replay back. I was thinking that it was due to my mistake that I didn’t do homeworks.

And now, I got an idea of how to contact her so that I can apologize to her for my mistakes. And the only way I can contact her is, to make myself one of the most known and best writers in the world, so that she may get one of my books and read it, and she can find a message for her there.

Because, my Christian mother told me once, “a teacher when she teaches her students, she wishes for her students to be successful, but if she sees that her students will not be successful then she’ll loss interest on them, and she’ll no longer teach them.” And I want also to prove her that what she taught me had value, and her work wasn’t in vain. So that she may become proud of me. And I want also to apologize for my stupidity that I have done while she was with me.

Without telling to my teacher that I’m sorry, I would feel guilty for whole life. And I want to fix my mistake. And neither she doesn’t answer at all. And I was thinking that after I have become one of the most known and best writers in the world, then maybe she would give a call to my mother and talk about my huge success.

And also, I want to earn millions of euro just like the one made the novel called “Herry Potter”.

So, is it permitted to write fictional novels, poems and stories according to Quran?

Like Mihai Eminescu wrote “Luceafarul” a poem about love and how god Hyperion wished to marry a princess and asked his father to lift his immortality in order for him to marry her, but his father I guess Neptune told his son, “go back to Earth and take a look” and he saw that the princess named Catalina was with Catalin and he got upset. But in the beginning of poem, Eminescu told that the beautiful woman wished for a most beautiful handsome man ever, and then she saw a bright star falling to sea fast and then when it hited the sea, it formed big waves and from that came god Hyperion with a long gold hair and his face looked like a dead person. But the woman got scared and refused him. But that poem had 20 verses.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
08-25-2018, 11:43 PM
Fiction is like illusion and dark sorcery unless there's a valid reason for Allah's sake.
There's so much real research to be done and stuff to write about.

Nitro Zeus
08-25-2018, 11:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
Fiction is like illusion and dark sorcery unless there's a valid reason for Allah's sake.
There's so much real research to be done and stuff to write about.
Yes, but how can I write and in the same time also to write a message of regret? Writing only truth then I would never ever write in the story a regret message so that the teacher may read it and see what I’m trying to tell her. What does it mean “dark sorcery”? Can you give me some examples of what are valid reasons to be done for the sake of God?

eesa the kiwi
08-26-2018, 12:01 AM
I'm not commenting on the permissibility of writing fiction I'm not a scholar but you shouldn't be writing books of shirk with false gods etc

The Iman in your heart should make you hate such things

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nitro Zeus
08-26-2018, 12:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by eesa the kiwi
I'm not commenting on the permissibility of writing fiction I'm not a scholar but you shouldn't be writing books of shirk with false gods etc

The Iman in your heart should make you hate such things
I know that my faith is telling me not to, but it’s just a story that will contain a lot messages in it. You know, when you have full brain, you should truly know that there’s one God only and Muhammad is His prophet. In my case, I do have brain to think that there’s no god but one God and Muhammad is His prophet and I do not reject that, I would be stupid if I were to reject this true faith. Because, I’m not accepting the reality. And you also have brain. Actually, every believer has correct mind to think that there’s no god but one true God. Oh and, this is my first novel that I’m gonna do. There are many fictional novels that has essential message which the author of its book tries to send a message to someone or to other people, right? Harry Potter is also a fictional novel, John it is the same, fictional but also in the same time very important novel in Romania, because it’s about a peasant Romanian who was a poor person and he started to look for lands, how to obtain many lands, and at the end he destroyed other lives by marrying an ugly woman named Ana for her dowry and after he obtained it, then he wanted to go back to his former girlfriend named Florica but he met George and that one killed him, and Ana died many tragic hints happened, and the lesson in this novel was that the being too much greedy, it will bring to sever consequences, and is also called selfishness. But none of this really happened. But it will give you headache because it has many chapters.

Abz2000
08-26-2018, 07:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Yes, but how can I write and in the same time also to write a message of regret? Writing only truth then I would never ever write in the story a regret message so that the teacher may read it and see what I’m trying to tell her. What does it mean “dark sorcery”? Can you give me some examples of what are valid reasons to be done for the sake of God?
What i mean by black magic is when the intention is to lead a person astray from God's path by creating false neuron information clusters and matrices in the target's brain.
It can also happen when we watch fictional movies and even advertisments, and these days it even happens in the news itself - where news is sometimes made on set- from my personal experience (not that i don't sometimes watch a movie or check for ironic stories on the onion), i would simply say that it's best to be very careful when it comes to being a party to fiction since fiction is like a photoshopping of reality - fa sahharu a'yun an-naas.

We notice here that the line between staged news and natural reporting is blurry - and intentions are often worthy of consideration given the multiple twists and turns taking place in tune with political maneuvering and how narratives shape thinking:
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/cn...otests-london/

Examples of fiction for Allah's sake - fleshing out stories containing warnings and lessons for Allah's sake - such as the story of the boy and the king - also bearing in mind that even then - some details such as colours, appearances, expressions, backdrops, etc have to be added to real stories from the mind of the directors and artists themselves - therefore care with taqwa of Allah :swt: must be taken to ensure that purposeful marring and distortion in rebellion to Allah :swt: is not practiced.
Abdul Bari cartoons are another example of good fictional work.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.