WHY WE DO NOT TAKE KNOWLEDGE FROM IMRAN HOSEIN!!??
His teachers are known for Sufism. He praises them for writing commentary on Ibn Arabi's(1) theory of Wahdatul Wajood(2)- The worst AQEEDAH on the Planet Earth, the Aqeedah worst than the Aqeedah of Mushriks.
He says about his teacher: "He courageously undertook, in that book, a critical comparative evaluation of Muhiyuddin Ibn ‘Arabi’s theory of ‘wahdah al-wujud’(i.e., that all existence is a real unity
He praises the Khabeeth Khumeini (3) (A Kafir Shi'i) and calls him with Rahimahullah.3.
He says that Authentic Hadith of Saheeh Al-Bukhari about the marriage of Prophet Sallallahu alayhi wasallam as FABRICATED and also says:
"Nabi Muhammed Alai Salatu was Salaam, never - N - E - V - E - R , he never married Ayesha Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anha"!4.
Strange views on Dajjal
listen to Brother Abu Mussab al Wajdi's refutation of Imran Hosein 5.
Strange views on Gog and Magog
Gog and Magog are mentioned in many authenticated hadith with physical descriptions of being short unintelligent beings held physically behind the barrier built by Thul-Qarnain. But this man says that they are are now in the world and are freed.
and he says:"Gog is the Anglo-American-Israeli alliance and Magog is Russia"-"An Islamic View of Gog and Magog in the Modern Age" Chapter 5. Identifying Gog and Magog Page 161
Recommends Celebration of Meelad un Nabi (4) (which is an innovation)7.
He says Iran has most Integrity!! Ajeeb. He does not leave a chance to belittle Saudi Arabia, the only land Alhamdulillah which is upon Tawheed, where Scholars are striving best to spread Tawheed.
Read book "The Mirage in Iran" by Dr. Ahmed Al-Afghanee (translated by Abu Ameena Bilal Philips) http://islamtheonlytruereligion.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/the-mirage-in-iran.pdf
Imran Hussein, believes that Shia's(5) are Muslim because they have entered Makkah for Haj for more more than 1400 years. see Point 4's refutation part 2
Imran Hosein Says Prophet Muhammad And Salaf Did Not Explain All Verses Of Quran10.
Completely Misinterprets the hadith about Sunrising from West. and He says that the event already occured and it is meant metaphorical.
Imran Hosein strange views about Surgeries at Hospitals.
(for refutation see point 4. refutation part1 and part2)
This person says that Jihad is Haram in Syria. He always spins the topics with his so called predictions.13.
According to Imran Hosein:
"1 day like a year" refers to British Era
"1 Day Like a month" refers to US Era
"1 Day Like a week" refers to Israel "E-currency"
in the hadith: The Prophet (sallallahu alayhe wa sallam) said, "The time of the Dajjal will be forty years; one year like half a year, one year like a month, and one month like a week. The rest of his days will pass so quickly that if one of you were at one of the gates of Madinah, he would not reach the other gate before evening fell."
Someone asked, "O Messenger of Allah, how will we pray in those shorter days?" He said, "Work out the times of prayer in the same way that you do in these longer days, and then pray
He completely skipped the last part of the hadith, to explain his "Whims and Desires!"
According to Imran Hosein, "Rum" ( الرُّومُ) mentioned in Quran and Hadith is not Rome, but it is Russia. The Alliance that he is speaking is not of Rome and Muslims, but Shias and Russia.
He completely changes the hadith of Al-Kawthar, and gives his new version (Barelvis would love this one)
In the ahadeeth where Angels would be taking away the people "who changed the Religion"(innovated) after Prophet Muhammed Sallallahu alayhi wasallam, he mentions that Prophet Muhammed Sallallahu alayhi wasallam himself will know by seeing them.The actual hadith is as follows:
Muslim narrated in his Saheeh
(367) from Abu Hurayrah that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) came to the graveyard and said: “Peace be upon you, O habitation of believing people. We will join you soon, if Allaah wills. Would that we had seen our brothers.” They said, “Are we not your brothers, O Messenger of Allaah?” He said: “You are my companions. Our brothers are those who have not yet come.” They said: “How will you recognize those among your ummah who have not yet come, O Messenger of Allaah?” He said: “If a man has a horse with a white blaze and white feet among horses that are all black, don’t you think that he will recognize his horse?” They said: “Of course, O Messenger of Allaah.” He said: “They will come with white foreheads and white hands and feet because of wudoo’. I will have reached the Cistern ahead of them and men will be driven away from my Cistern as stray camels are driven away. (I will say), ‘Let them come,’ and it will said to me, ‘They changed after you were gone,’ so I will say, ‘Away with them!’” (6)
I end with the hadiths of The Prophet (sallallahu alaihi wasallam ) who said: "There will be people who will narrate to you what you and your fathers have not heard of before. So be aware of them and let them be warned
and He (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said:
“ Indeed Allah does remove the knowledge [of al-Islam] from the people, but rather Allah remove the knowledge by removing the Scholars, up until there will not remain a single Scholar. Then the people will take as [religious] leaders ignoramuses. They will ask them for legal verdicts and they will give them legal verdicts without knowledge. So they will be misguided and they will misguide others.”
And safety is in the way of the first generations so stick to them and guard your honor and religion from all doubts and disputes.
(1) Who was Ibn Arabi? see: http://islamqa.info/en/7691
(2)read the book "The reality of Sufism in the Light of Quran and Sunnah
" by Shaykh Muhammed ibn Rabee ibn Hadee al- Madhkhali
(3) FATWAS OF SCHOLARS ABOUT KHUMEINI
Permanant Committee of Scholars, Saudi Arabia
: http://www.alifta.net/Fatawa/FatawaChapters.aspx?languagename=en&View=Page&Page ID=679&PageNo=1&BookID=7
Bilal Philips about Shi'ism and Khomeini -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYLsXoNpnI0
(4) "The ruling concerning Mawlid an Nabawi
" by Shaykh Fawzaan al-Fawzaan. see: http://www.qsep.com/books/mawlid_qsep.com.pdf
(5) "Wolves in Sheep's Clothing (Shia)" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4GzCQt6pRg
(6) "The Cistern of al-Kawthar and the River of al-Kawthar" http://www.islam-qa.com/en/48995