/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What's Wrong With Jews?

Abz2000
08-30-2018, 09:43 PM
How racist Jewish organised crime syndicates corrupt nations through organised crime with protection from the racist jew run banks, NGOs, media, and corrupt capitalist parliaments:

Why don't they repent and turn to God, why are they deluded by a racial bond which becomes non-existent in the big scheme of things and inevitably mixes back into the family of Adam :as: ?

Is there an ulterior motive for this racism - through a question of racial loyaly that simple freemasonry alone cannot keep in check?

When will they wake up and stop corrupting the planet with their satanic blood-sucking, usurious money changing, parasitic abominations?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
nosmarter
08-30-2018, 10:36 PM
The irony is that the nazi-fringe accuses the Jews of bringing in Muslims to the West. Go figure.

Abz2000
08-30-2018, 11:46 PM
@nosmarter - are you attempting to claim that Muslims are the cause of the corruption of the jews?

What we saw then is repeating in a slightly different format now:

When it suited, the EIC made much of its legal separation from the government. It argued forcefully, and successfully, that the document signed by Shah Alam – known as the Diwani – was the legal property of the company, not the Crown, even though the government had spent a massive sum on naval and military operations protecting the EIC’s Indian acquisitions. But the MPs who voted to uphold this legal distinction were not exactly neutral: nearly a quarter of them held company stock, which would have plummeted in value had the Crown taken over.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...porate-raiders

America is more corrupt than most nations of the world and this can be seen by simply observing how politicians take relatively minor kickbacks from jewish lobby groups and then hand over billions of dollars of their constituents' resources as a thank you for being promoted and not slapped down. A bit like how the corrupt politicians in post-colonial countries do deals with their colonial "friends" then take a lion's share from relatively minor "aid" packages which are purposefully made easy to "mismanage" , and how they promise contracts to big businesses before even being elected.

fschmidt
08-31-2018, 07:15 AM
If you read the Old Testament, you will see that Judaism was really founded by Ezra. It was Ezra who twisted the Torah to create a racist religion. Before Ezra, the Israelite religion was anti-racist.

I follow the Old Testament, not Judaism. The Old Testament makes it clear that screwing over members of evil cultures is fine. This has nothing to do with race but rather has to do with the competition of cultures and religions. Today's Islam is making a terrible mistake in failing to understand this. The statements in the Quran regarding honesty in business were meant to be applied to business in Medina meaning within Muslim lands. I see no evidence that these statements were meant to apply to one's enemies.

America is a degenerate cesspool that deserves to be plundered. Judaism is absolutely right to plunder it, and Islam is wrong to not plunder it. Here Judaism is serving God by helping to destroy an evil empire. The main thing that Judaism gets wrong is its racism.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
nosmarter
08-31-2018, 07:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by fschmidt
If you read the Old Testament, you will see that Judaism was really founded by Ezra. It was Ezra who twisted the Torah to create a racist religion. Before Ezra, the Israelite religion was anti-racist.

I follow the Old Testament, not Judaism. The Old Testament makes it clear that screwing over members of evil cultures is fine. This has nothing to do with race but rather has to do with the competition of cultures and religions. Today's Islam is making a terrible mistake in failing to understand this. The statements in the Quran regarding honesty in business were meant to be applied to business in Medina meaning within Muslim lands. I see no evidence that these statements were meant to apply to one's enemies.

America is a degenerate cesspool that deserves to be plundered. Judaism is absolutely right to plunder it, and Islam is wrong to not plunder it. Here Judaism is serving God by helping to destroy an evil empire. The main thing that Judaism gets wrong is its racism.
I don't know what Old Testament you read, but I'm pretty sure it says in there that the Jews are God's chosen people and not anyone else. As to the rest of your post .. you sound very confused.

Ümit
08-31-2018, 07:40 AM

I am sorry to say this fschmidt, but you have a very wicked statement.

So, America deserves to be plundered? screwing and plundering evil cultures is OK? there are innocent people living there who have done nothing wrong...they just live in the wrong culture...but screwing and plundering their life work is OK...how is this justice?
What is next? strapping a bomb on your body and blow yourself up on a busy trainstation somewhere in a city of competitive culture is OK? Do you then approve the ISIS and other terrorist organisations and their terrible actions making thousands and thousands of innocent victims who just happened to be on the wrong place at the wrong time?

No religion would approve that, but are you now saying that Christianity in its óriginal form does?

I don't agree with this at all.
you can fight against people who have shown their hostility against you...but even if they surrender, give up, or they show their submission...then you have to stop your agression too.
still in no way screw people over, harass nor plunder them if they are peacefull. that is absolutely not allowed. That cannot be the word of God.
So even the old testament is corrupt.

fschmidt
08-31-2018, 07:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by umie
So, America deserves to be plundered? screwing and plundering evil cultures is OK? there are innocent people living there who have done nothing wrong...they just live in the wrong culture...but screwing and plundering their life work is OK...how is this justice?
To be clear, I mean cultural Americans which means people whose primary identity is American. This does not include American Muslims, traditional Anabaptists, Orthodox Jews, or other groups that live in America but do not identify as American.

These people are not innocent because they choose to remain members of an evil culture. Killing these people is wrong because this prevents them from repenting. But bankrupting them just lessens America's power and may even increase the possibility that they repent and join a good religion.

Ümit
08-31-2018, 08:13 AM
To be clear, I mean cultural Americans which means people whose primary identity is American. This does not include American Muslims, traditional Anabaptists, Orthodox Jews, or other groups that live in America but do not identify as American.

These people are not innocent because they choose to remain members of an evil culture. Killing these people is wrong because this prevents them from repenting. But bankrupting them just lessens America's power and may even increase the possibility that they repent and join a good religion.
Does not matter...screwing over people can never be justified...no matter from what culture. If they show hostility, them fight against them...if they are just minding their own business and they are peacefull...then let them be and do not do business with them.

One of the biggest sins a person can make is doing another person harm, physically, mentally, socially, financially or whatever...any type of harm.

Because in thehereafter there will be absolutely justice...
God will forgive every type of harm to yourself, wrondoings and sins...if you repent in time of course...
But harms and other wrongdoings to someone else, he cannot forgive....because if He does, that would be injustice against this other person.
So, you can go to Mekka every year if you want...and truely every single sin will be washed away from you without a trace....except for the wrongdoings to another person.

the only way to make those disappear is to find this other person who you wronged and ask for forgiveness...if he forgives you...then God will forgive you too those sins.

That is also why "Thou shalt love thy neighbour" is so important in Christianity.

greenhill
08-31-2018, 08:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
Why don't they repent and turn to God, why are they deluded by a racial bond which becomes non-existent in the big scheme of things and inevitably mixes back into the family of Adam ?

Is there an ulterior motive for this racism - through a question of racial loyaly that simple freemasonry alone cannot keep in check?

When will they wake up and stop corrupting the planet with their satanic blood-sucking, usurious money changing, parasitic abominations?
AsSalaam..

It's been a while since I last posted anything in this forum.. Several things contributed to my infrequent postings.. in syaa Allah things will change.

Well, coming back to the above statement, I have in the past, in whatever related threads, expressed reasons along the lines, so I will repeat myself again below... but before I do, please bear in mind that it is my conclusion and not common belief.

I'll try to keep it simple and as brief as possible.. It started with Satan's solemn oath that he will lead mankind astray right at the beginning, with the creation of Adam (a.s.)

We can see from the Quran itself that it does not take long (within a few generations) before any teachings of prophets throughout history become corrupted by his (Satan's) influences. And successions of prophets needed to be sent to give guidance which successively became corrupted again. Then came a great opportunity for Satan when Nabi Ibrahim (pbuh) requested that all future prophets are of his descendants.

They became the nation of 'priests' to be taught the laws of Allah until such time the message for the world was sent. This makes perfect sense in the way that the nation of priests would have inherited the faith and practice from many generations to be able to naturally live and be in compliance with the basic laws of the scriptures given. They would be an example to the world.

I see it from the basic and incremental messages (yet monumental in significance) that was given to the believers to practice, from the belief in Allah, what we would call tauheed, in the Zabur and the guide to the human mechanics in the Taurat what is best simplified as to do unto other what we expect others to do unto you. . . and if others don't you have the option to 'turn the other cheek', I suppose, to forgive as the only thing new taught in the message of Jesus (as he came not to change the scripture even an iota). Only with the Quran did a message come with laws for living in a community. This was a the message for the Jews (had they accepted Muhammad s.a.w.) to spread with laws to implement as a system for the world, from financing to trade.

Instead, what was imposed were laws that is in nature against the commandments. Syaitan has made his oath and he is going to drag most of mankind into hell with him. He has infiltrated the ruling elite and over generations created a system to enslave the world. I don't believe the concepts of marketing would be as it is today where we would have mountains of produce, over supply and raping of resources in the name of capitalism, hoarding of wealth etc. if the Jews implemented the laws of the scripture as it was intended to be.

But, Allah has never made it easy for the believers. He Will test His subjects and allowed the ranks of the nation of priests to be breached leading to where we are today.. :/ almost an anti-god civilisation.

:peace:

Ümit
08-31-2018, 08:30 AM
Sorry, But I am a little upset about this.
There are people who live among them who just happen to live there because they are americans...who are living there for generations...who have nothing to do with all this...they just want to live peacefully, believe in their own religion and only minding their own business...how can any religion expect them to leave their roots...their lands and posessions...their lifework....and just leave? where would they go? how can any religion be so cruel?

And OK, killing them prevents them from repenting...but armed robbery, beating them up, harassment, rape, torture...or any other kinds of violence sure doesn't...so that is also OK then?

beleiver
08-31-2018, 11:35 AM
Just thought i would drop this 1930s style tweet in so to subscribe to the thread for later...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The weak crumble, are slaughtered and are erased from history while the strong, for good or for ill, survive. The strong are respected, and alliances are made with the strong, and in the end peace is made with the strong.</p>&mdash; PM of Israel (@IsraeliPM) <a href="https://twitter.com/IsraeliPM/status/1034849460344573952?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 29, 2018</a></blockquote><script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

fschmidt
08-31-2018, 11:47 AM
Does not matter...screwing over people can never be justified...no matter from what culture. If they show hostility, them fight against them...if they are just minding their own business and they are peacefull...then let them be and do not do business with them.
The problem is that modern culture does not mind its own business. It relentlessly tries to corrupt the world, and it has mostly succeeded, so we live in a world that is almost entirely corrupt. This topic is discussed in the Old Testament (Numbers 25 and Numbers 31:1-18) where the Midianites tried to corrupt the Israelites and so God told the Israelites to wipe them out.

That is also why "Thou shalt love thy neighbour" is so important in Christianity.
The Old Testament says the same (Leviticus 19:18). But your neighbor is meant to be the person living in your culture, not a member of a hostile culture.

Sorry, But I am a little upset about this.
There are people who live among them who just happen to live there because they are americans...who are living there for generations...who have nothing to do with all this...they just want to live peacefully, believe in their own religion and only minding their own business...how can any religion expect them to leave their roots...their lands and posessions...their lifework....and just leave? where would they go? how can any religion be so cruel?
They don't have to leave, they just have to reject modern culture and find a good religion. I lived in America all my life and I have seen it change from a decent place to pure evil. The decent Americans I knew were driven insane or to suicide. The rest became evil with the culture. One of my former best friends chased after my wife, which is typical American behavior. When I think of America today, I think of the story in the Old Testament of Abraham asking God if there are any decent people left in Sodom and Gomorrah before God destroys it. And God says none except Lot. This is the current state of America. There are no decent Americans left, they are all evil. I believe that they all deserve to be slaughtered, but I will leave that to God for the reasons I mentioned.

And OK, killing them prevents them from repenting...but armed robbery, beating them up, harassment, rape, torture...or any other kinds of violence sure doesn't...so that is also OK then?
Anything that causes permanent damage, that can't be reversed if they repent, should be avoided. Everything else is okay.

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by nosmarter
I don't know what Old Testament you read, but I'm pretty sure it says in there that the Jews are God's chosen people and not anyone else. As to the rest of your post .. you sound very confused.
You have already put your ignorance of the Quran on public display in another thread. And now you want to do the same for Old Testament? Since you are an atheist, you are welcome to just ignore religion. But if you want to discuss religion, then you really do have an obligation to educate yourself before debating with people who know 100 times as much about their religion as you do.

beleiver
08-31-2018, 02:59 PM
Ok started watching the vid, have to say David Duke talking about organised crime and problems with Israel and 'Jews' is hypocritical in the extreme...
Fingering Assange with what the divisive hypocrite is most likely guilty of himself is way too much fact checking and too big of a distraction for me, way too divisive and convenient distraction blaming 'Jews' as a scape goat for the same evil this man is a part, we learned anything from history???? can't watch it..

And Mods or anyone, what happened to my edit button?

beleiver
08-31-2018, 03:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nosmarter
In the OT in the bible, it says to treat foreigners well, there are a load of strict rules the 'chosen people' must follow, it clearly says if they stray from this path God will destroy them and He will choose someone else to take their place...

anatolian
08-31-2018, 03:48 PM

We muslims accept Ezra as a Prophet so what he changed in Judaism was supposed to be done as a commandment from God. Also Judaism (which we muslims believe an early form of Islam) was always a “race-ist” religion since the beginning. God had set it for a specific race, for a specific period. There is wisdom behind this that we need to understand. All other races had gone astray. They had to be racist to protect themselves from corruption anyway. God’s commandments are not free from logic..

Futuwwa
08-31-2018, 04:13 PM
This thread gives me cancer. It should be reported to the Campaign Against Antisemitism so they can ignore it while manufacturing outrage against Jeremy Corbyn.

fschmidt
08-31-2018, 04:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
We muslims accept Ezra as a Prophet so what he changed in Judaism was supposed to be done as a commandment from God. Also Judaism (which we muslims believe an early form of Islam) was always a “race-ist” religion since the beginning. God had set it for a specific race, for a specific period. There is wisdom behind this that we need to understand. All other races had gone astray. They had to be racist to protect themselves from corruption anyway. God’s commandments are not free from logic..
All of this is false. I challenge you to find any evidence in support of any of this in the Quran or hadith.

anatolian
08-31-2018, 05:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Futuwwa
This thread gives me cancer. It should be reported to the Campaign Against Antisemitism so they can ignore it while manufacturing outrage against Jeremy Corbyn.
Whats wrong with this thread?

- - - Updated - - -

All of this is false. I challenge you to find any evidence in support of any of this in the Quran or hadith.
9:30”And the Jews say: Uzair is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!”

In this ayah we understand that he was at least a man of God if not a Prophet from the context. He is mentioned in the same context along with Masih Aleyhisselam. In both cases he did what God willed. Otherwise Quran would mention him as a bad man.

2:47”O children of Israel! call to mind My favor which I bestowed on you and that I made you excel the nations”

In this ayah we understand that Allah had chosen Israel as a nation that is superior to the other nations. Maybe “racist” is a wrong word but it was nationalist by the will of God.

Abz2000
08-31-2018, 05:43 PM

- - - Updated - - -

9:30”And the Jews say: Uzair is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!”

In this ayah we understand that he was at least a man of God if not a Prophet from the context. He is mentioned in the same context along with Masih Aleyhisselam. In both cases he did what God willed. Otherwise Quran would mention him as a bad man.

2:47”O children of Israel! call to mind My favor which I bestowed on you and that I made you excel the nations”

In this ayah we understand that Allah had chosen Israel as a nation that is superior to the other nations. Maybe “racist” is a wrong word but it was nationalist by the will of God.
Yes, Allah :swt: mentioned Al-Asbaat (the tribes), this was in the final stages of the tribal age where it was rare for a person to go from one tribe and live amongst another - this was the reality of the situation since only alignment with the tribe protected people from predators.
This is possibly how human beings fought similar creatures who were too beastly and animalistic to co-exist with, but Allah did make a distinction from the time of Adam :as: and sent prophets to all nations including Russia (the as-haab ar-rass who were near azerbaijaan and armenia).

The children of Israel were told that there would be sent a Prophet to the whole world and that they were to honour and assist him - some accepted and some rejected, and now the rejecters amongst the children of Israel have separated themselves from God, and they worship the rothschilds as lord and the Messiah who gave them hitler as the fake antichrist. And they have set up a godless state in the holy land and practise abominations and injustice and call it "progressive", and call it "Israel" - whilst allying themselves with rothschild's east india company (which he took full control of through the london stock market after the battle of waterloo) run country which practices the biggest abominations and blasphemies, and they cry "the temple of the lord, the temple of the lord" as if they are delivered to practise abomination in the name of the Lord.

These are some of the reasons why Allah :swt: cursed them, and also the Prophets David and Jesus and Muhammad :saws: , and that is why they are known to be a false dajjal state by those who care to study the facts and use their God given intellect.

Attachment 6516

Attachment 6517

Dajjāl (Arabic: دجال) is an adjective of Syriac origin.[1] It is also a common Arabic superlative form of the root word dajl meaning "lie" or "deception".[2] Al-Masīḥ ad-Dajjāl, with the definite article al- ("the"), refers to "the deceiving Messiah", a specific end times deceiver. The Dajjāl is an evil being who will seek to impersonate the true Messiah.

The name Dajjal also is rooted in an Arabic word dajel, which means "to gold plate" or "to coat in gold". It is derived from word meaning "to mix".

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Masih_ad-Dajjal

Considering they made their fortune by usury and debasing gold via contamination , and then debasing fiat currency (which they set up after engineering wars and getting governments to renege on their promise to repay in gold and silver coin) through institutions such as the IMF - gold plating is probably an understatement since money is now grown on paper from trees.

The rothschilds -via freemasonry- also practise the arts of the pagan religions such as al Majusiah (the magicians) who had a concept of a "god of light" and a "god of darkness" the concept which they portray on their black and white tiles and through their doublespeak when alluding to evil, witchcraft, adultery, homosexuality, and blasphemy as "godly and good".

fschmidt
08-31-2018, 06:12 PM

Why do you think Uzair is Ezra?

"Nationalist" is a better word but still not quite right in the modern sense. Israel was a nation in the same sense that the ummah in early Islam were a nation. In both cases they were religious communities united under one government. It wasn't a nation in the modern sense since it had no immigration control and was defined more by its people/religion than by a land area.

Abz2000
08-31-2018, 06:22 PM
Why do you think Uzair is Ezra?

most Islamic historians are unanimous on this opinion and it doesn't appear to be wrong.

(Though ezra pound explained the financial scam well - they should've listened to some of what he had to say about fiat currency too.

"Nationalist" is a better word but still not quite right in the modern sense. Israel was a nation in the same sense that the ummah in early Islam were a nation. In both cases they were religious communities united under one government. It wasn't a nation in the modern sense since it had no immigration control and was defined more by its people/religion than by a land area.

Errr....they were called "banee Israeel" , what's even more amazing is how stupid europeans who claim to follow Christ can be duped into questioning the validity of prioritising Islam which isn't based on racism or a specific country but upon values, whilst at the same time - accepting the notion of fake israelis giving priority and loyalty to another country and going to serve in its illegitimate mercenary army which is guilty of crimes against humanity.

Btw, Allah :swt: clearly informs us in the Quran that usury was prohibited to them and that they change the words from the correct places - an analysis of the scripture in this context shows that they appear to have added brackets to the command "do not lend in usury to your brother" in order to justify exploiting non-jews, and then later removed those brackets after it was uttered for long enough to do a bait and switch.

An-Nisa' 4:154

وَرَفَعْنَا فَوْقَهُمُ ٱلطُّورَ بِمِيثَٰقِهِمْ وَقُلْنَا لَهُمُ ٱدْخُلُوا۟ ٱلْبَابَ سُجَّدًا وَقُلْنَا لَهُمْ لَا تَعْدُوا۟ فِى ٱلسَّبْتِ وَأَخَذْنَا مِنْهُم مِّيثَٰقًا غَلِيظًا

And We raised over them the mount for [refusal of] their covenant; and We said to them, "Enter the gate bowing humbly", and We said to them, "Do not transgress on the sabbath", and We took from them a solemn covenant.

An-Nisa' 4:155

فَبِمَا نَقْضِهِم مِّيثَٰقَهُمْ وَكُفْرِهِم بِـَٔايَٰتِ ٱللَّهِ وَقَتْلِهِمُ ٱلْأَنۢبِيَآءَ بِغَيْرِ حَقٍّ وَقَوْلِهِمْ قُلُوبُنَا غُلْفٌۢۚ بَلْ طَبَعَ ٱللَّهُ عَلَيْهَا بِكُفْرِهِمْ فَلَا يُؤْمِنُونَ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا

And [We cursed them] for their breaking of the covenant and their disbelief in the signs of Allah and their killing of the prophets without right and their saying, "Our hearts are wrapped". Rather, Allah has sealed them because of their disbelief, so they believe not, except for a few.

An-Nisa' 4:156

وَبِكُفْرِهِمْ وَقَوْلِهِمْ عَلَىٰ مَرْيَمَ بُهْتَٰنًا عَظِيمًا

And [We cursed them] for their disbelief and their saying against Mary a great slander,

An-Nisa' 4:157

وَقَوْلِهِمْ إِنَّا قَتَلْنَا ٱلْمَسِيحَ عِيسَى ٱبْنَ مَرْيَمَ رَسُولَ ٱللَّهِ وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ وَمَا صَلَبُوهُ وَلَٰكِن شُبِّهَ لَهُمْۚ وَإِنَّ ٱلَّذِينَ ٱخْتَلَفُوا۟ فِيهِ لَفِى شَكٍّ مِّنْهُۚ مَا لَهُم بِهِۦ مِنْ عِلْمٍ إِلَّا ٱتِّبَاعَ ٱلظَّنِّۚ وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ يَقِينًۢا

And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.

An-Nisa' 4:158

بَل رَّفَعَهُ ٱللَّهُ إِلَيْهِۚ وَكَانَ ٱللَّهُ عَزِيزًا حَكِيمًا

Rather, Allah raised him to Himself. And ever is Allah Exalted in Might and Wise.

An-Nisa' 4:159

وَإِن مِّنْ أَهْلِ ٱلْكِتَٰبِ إِلَّا لَيُؤْمِنَنَّ بِهِۦ قَبْلَ مَوْتِهِۦۖ وَيَوْمَ ٱلْقِيَٰمَةِ يَكُونُ عَلَيْهِمْ شَهِيدًا

And there is none from the People of the Scripture but that he will surely believe in Jesus before his death. And on the Day of Resurrection he will be against them a witness.

An-Nisa' 4:160

فَبِظُلْمٍ مِّنَ ٱلَّذِينَ هَادُوا۟ حَرَّمْنَا عَلَيْهِمْ طَيِّبَٰتٍ أُحِلَّتْ لَهُمْ وَبِصَدِّهِمْ عَن سَبِيلِ ٱللَّهِ كَثِيرًا

For wrongdoing on the part of the Jews, We made unlawful for them [certain] good foods which had been lawful to them, and for their averting from the way of Allah many [people],

An-Nisa' 4:161

وَأَخْذِهِمُ ٱلرِّبَوٰا۟ وَقَدْ نُهُوا۟ عَنْهُ وَأَكْلِهِمْ أَمْوَٰلَ ٱلنَّاسِ بِٱلْبَٰطِلِۚ وَأَعْتَدْنَا لِلْكَٰفِرِينَ مِنْهُمْ عَذَابًا أَلِيمًا

And [for] their taking of usury while they had been forbidden from it, and their consuming of the people's wealth unjustly. And we have prepared for the disbelievers among them a painful punishment.

An-Nisa' 4:162

لَّٰكِنِ ٱلرَّٰسِخُونَ فِى ٱلْعِلْمِ مِنْهُمْ وَٱلْمُؤْمِنُونَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِمَآ أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكَ وَمَآ أُنزِلَ مِن قَبْلِكَۚ وَٱلْمُقِيمِينَ ٱلصَّلَوٰةَۚ وَٱلْمُؤْتُونَ ٱلزَّكَوٰةَ وَٱلْمُؤْمِنُونَ بِٱللَّهِ وَٱلْيَوْمِ ٱلْءَاخِرِ أُو۟لَٰٓئِكَ سَنُؤْتِيهِمْ أَجْرًا عَظِيمًا

But those firm in knowledge among them and the believers believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you. And the establishers of prayer [especially] and the givers of zakah and the believers in Allah and the Last Day - those We will give a great reward.

An-Nisa' 4:163

إِنَّآ أَوْحَيْنَآ إِلَيْكَ كَمَآ أَوْحَيْنَآ إِلَىٰ نُوحٍ وَٱلنَّبِيِّۦنَ مِنۢ بَعْدِهِۦۚ وَأَوْحَيْنَآ إِلَىٰٓ إِبْرَٰهِيمَ وَإِسْمَٰعِيلَ وَإِسْحَٰقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ وَٱلْأَسْبَاطِ وَعِيسَىٰ وَأَيُّوبَ وَيُونُسَ وَهَٰرُونَ وَسُلَيْمَٰنَۚ وَءَاتَيْنَا دَاوُۥدَ زَبُورًا

Indeed, We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], as We revealed to Noah and the prophets after him. And we revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, the Descendants, Jesus, Job, Jonah, Aaron, and Solomon, and to David We gave the book [of Psalms].

fschmidt
08-31-2018, 06:52 PM
most Islamic historians are unanimous on this opinion and it doesn't appear to be wrong.
It is wrong. Jews never considered Ezra to be the son of God which is what the Quran describes for Uzair. Please read the Wikipedia entry for Uzair:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uzair

Errr....they were called "banee Israeel"
That is an expression. For example see how Quran 22:78 refers to Abraham as the father of Muslims. Same idea.

what's even more amazing is how stupid europeans who claim to follow Christ can be duped into questioning the validity of prioritising Islam which isn't based on racism or a specific country but upon values, whilst at the same time - accepting the notion of fake israelis giving priority and loyalty to another country and going to serve in its illegitimate mercenary army which is guilty of crimes against humanity.
Yes they are incredibly stupid, and Israel is glad to take advantage of their stupidity.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, Allah clearly informs us in the Quran that usury was prohibited to them and that they change the words from the correct places - an analysis of the scripture in this context shows that they appear to have added brackets to the command "do not lend in usury to your brother" in order to justify exploiting non-jews, and then later removed those brackets after it was uttered for long enough to do a bait and switch.
I would like to see references for this.

An-Nisa' 4:161

And [for] their taking of usury while they had been forbidden from it, and their consuming of the people's wealth unjustly. And we have prepared for the disbelievers among them a painful punishment.
This is ambiguous. It could be either that they took usury among themselves in violation of our current version of the Torah, or it could be that the Torah was changed as you believe. From this text, we can't tell which case it is.

Abz2000
08-31-2018, 07:00 PM
It is wrong. Jews never considered Ezra to be the son of God which is what the Quran describes for Uzair. Please read the Wikipedia entry for Uzair:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uzair
Are you downright stupid or what?
The Quran is a very reliable book in terms of historical narrative and authenticity of conveyance - more so than any other book.

If Allah :swt: says such a thing in the Quran, it is because it was happening at the time of revelation - otherwise it would not have been mentioned.

Even if you falsely consider the Prophet Muhammad :saws: to have said it himself, logic dictates that he would not have said it without basis.

That is an expression. For example see how Quran 22:78 refers to Abraham as the father of Muslims. Same idea.
It was apparently a practise of those of earlier times to use such notions as "son of god" however - when it began to get literal - especially after the incorporarion of roman habits - it was condemned by God and the simple truth that human beings are slaves of God -regardless of prophethood or sainthood - was clearly spelled out with emphasis.

Yes they are incredibly stupid, and Israel is glad to take advantage of their stupidity.

وَمَكَرُوا۟ وَمَكَرَ ٱللَّهُۖ وَٱللَّهُ خَيْرُ ٱلْمَٰكِرِينَ

And they planned, and Allah planned.
And Allah is the best of planners.

From Quran, Chapter Aal-e-Imran 3:54

Watch how God takes advantage of the stupidity of the unjust.

42. Think not that Allah doth not heed the deeds of those who do wrong. He but giveth them respite against a Day when the eyes will fixedly stare in horror,-
43. They running forward with necks outstretched, their heads uplifted, their gaze returning not towards them, and their hearts a (gaping) void!
44. So warn mankind of the Day when the Wrath will reach them: then will the wrong-doers say: "Our Lord! respite us (if only) for a short term: we will answer Thy call, and follow the messengers!" "What! were ye not wont to swear aforetime that ye should suffer no decline?
45. "And ye dwelt in the dwellings of men who wronged their own souls; ye were clearly shown how We dealt with them; and We put forth (many) parables in your behoof!"
46. Mighty indeed were the plots which they made, but their plots were (well) within the sight of Allah, even though they were such as to shake the hills!
47. Never think that Allah would fail his messengers in His promise: for Allah is Exalted in power, - the Lord of Retribution.
48. One day the earth will be changed to a different earth, and so will be the heavens, and (people) will be marshalled forth, before Allah, the One, the Irresistible;
49. And thou wilt see the sinners that day bound together in fetters;-
50. Their garments of liquid pitch, and their faces covered with Fire;
51. That Allah may requite each soul according to its deserts; and verily Allah is swift in calling to account.
52. Here is a Message for mankind: Let them take warning therefrom, and let them know that He is (no other than) One Allah. let those who posess understanding take heed.

From Quran, Chapter 14, Abraham.

fschmidt
08-31-2018, 09:05 PM
Are you downright stupid or what?
The Quran is a very reliable book in terms of historical narrative and authenticity of conveyance - more so than any other book.

If Allah :swt: says such a thing in the Quran, it is because it was happening at the time of revelation - otherwise it would not have been mentioned.

Even if you falsely consider the Prophet Muhammad :saws: to have said it himself, logic dictates that he would not have said it without basis.
Of course the Quran is right, but also you are wrong. It is the Islamic scholars/historians who are wrong to claim that Uzair is Ezra. The Quran makes no such claim.

Abz2000
08-31-2018, 09:59 PM
Of course the Quran is right, but also you are wrong. It is the Islamic scholars/historians who are wrong to claim that Uzair is Ezra. The Quran makes no such claim.

If it is the case that the historians are wrong -which is possible-, there is still a historical Uzair who was referred to as a son of God by the jews - it is recorded by Islamic historians that this is the individual who had rewritten the Torah after the captivity at pagan Babel, but Allah :swt: knows best.

Exodus Rabba 29 says, "'I am the first and I am the last, and beside Me there is no God' I am the first, I have no father; I am the last, I have no brother. Beside Me there is no God; I have no son."[18] However the term 'sons of gods' occurs in Genesis.[19] The Encyclopedia of Judaism clarifies that the title of 'son of God' is attributed a person whose piety has placed him in a very near relationship to God and "by no means carries the idea of physical descent from, and essential unity with, God".[20]

The title of son of God (servant of God ) is used by the Jews for any pious person as is evident according to Encyclopedia of Judaism which states that the title of son of God is attributed by the Jews "to any one whose piety has placed him in a filial relation to God (see Wisdom ii. 13, 16, 18; v. 5, where "the sons of God" are identical with "the saints"; comp. Ecclus. [Sirach] iv. 10). It is through such personal relations that the individual becomes conscious of God's fatherhood."[20] Jews consider Ezra among the pious.

The Qur'anic verse on Ezra appears in one of Maimonides's discussions about the relationship between Judaism and Islam where he says “…they [Muslims] lie about us [Jews], and falsely attribute to us the statement that God has a son.”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uzair
Whereas the jews learned to use the term "Bene Elohim" from somewhere - whether via assimilation in translation when referring to Ezra in the presence of Pagans or before that - Allah :swt: knows best.

This is why Allah :swt: confirms the previous valid statement in the Torah and reminds us of the fact that it is only a saying from their mouths which they have learned to practice via assimilation and competition with rejecters of truth of past nations (possibly pagan Babel) and that it is actually a false statement that carries no valid and tangible meaning whatsoever :

At-Taubah 9:30

وَقَالَتِ ٱلْيَهُودُ عُزَيْرٌ ٱبْنُ ٱللَّهِ وَقَالَتِ ٱلنَّصَٰرَى ٱلْمَسِيحُ ٱبْنُ ٱللَّهِۖ ذَٰلِكَ قَوْلُهُم بِأَفْوَٰهِهِمْۖ يُضَٰهِـُٔونَ قَوْلَ ٱلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا۟ مِن قَبْلُۚ قَٰتَلَهُمُ ٱللَّهُۚ أَنَّىٰ يُؤْفَكُونَ

English - Sahih International

The Jews say, "Ezra is the son of Allah "; and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the son of Allah ." That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved [before them]. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded?

English - Pickthall

And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah, and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah. That is their saying with their mouths. They imitate the saying of those who disbelieved of old. Allah (Himself) fighteth against them. How perverse are they!

English - Yusuf Ali

The Jews call 'Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. Allah's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!

get Quran App:https://goo.gl/w6rESk

So we see that the term "Bene Elohim" doesn't actually mean anything and is an addition which confuses and perverts the actual facts - the question that arises in any sound mind is "why use it?"

But it probably arose from an inferiority complex after watching magnificent pagan princes who's ancestors' statues were worshipped as "gods" and laws and rulings accepted as unalterable constitution, and hearing people say: make way for the "son of god".
A bit like the complex after coming out from egypt which probably had more statues than humans - and then suddenly finding it weird to be praying in physical format with Moses to what seemed like emptiness to them (despite all the events in Egypt and the parting of the sea).

Al-A'raf 7:138

وَجَٰوَزْنَا بِبَنِىٓ إِسْرَٰٓءِيلَ ٱلْبَحْرَ فَأَتَوْا۟ عَلَىٰ قَوْمٍ يَعْكُفُونَ عَلَىٰٓ أَصْنَامٍ لَّهُمْۚ قَالُوا۟ يَٰمُوسَى ٱجْعَل لَّنَآ إِلَٰهًا كَمَا لَهُمْ ءَالِهَةٌۚ قَالَ إِنَّكُمْ قَوْمٌ تَجْهَلُونَ

And We took the Children of Israel across the sea; then they came upon a people intent in devotion to [some] idols of theirs. They said, "O Moses, make for us a god just as they have gods." He said, "Indeed, you are a people behaving ignorantly.

Al-A'raf 7:139

إِنَّ هَٰٓؤُلَآءِ مُتَبَّرٌ مَّا هُمْ فِيهِ وَبَٰطِلٌ مَّا كَانُوا۟ يَعْمَلُونَ

Indeed, those [worshippers] - destroyed is that in which they are [engaged], and worthless is whatever they were doing."

Al-A'raf 7:140

قَالَ أَغَيْرَ ٱللَّهِ أَبْغِيكُمْ إِلَٰهًا وَهُوَ فَضَّلَكُمْ عَلَى ٱلْعَٰلَمِينَ

He said, "Is it other than Allah I should desire for you as a god while He has preferred you over the worlds?"

Hmmm worthless hollow statements are of similar value as statues of false gods - fortunately after the revelation of the Quran, those who accept and adhere to it understand that we are not to pull any blasphemous statement out of a hat simply to get one up on the "now trending, fashionable, and cool podium".

Since this diverted to the question of ezra, i recalled and decided to review an excellent historical lecture on the usury system which mentioned Ezra Pound by Eustace Mullins - a highly informative and educational piece by an intellectual useful to keep in the brain's database when observing current events.

Eustace Mullins - Secrets of The Federal Reserve (FULL)

Silas
09-01-2018, 03:08 PM

I hope you are not serious

These kinds of statements are the things which Zionist activists such as Pamela Geller point to, to illustrate that Muslims have no respect or compassion for anyone outside their tribe, and will lie, plunder, or even kill, it given an opportunity. In other words, that Muslims cannot be trusted.

While Muslims are right to proclaim their faith, and attempt to win converts (reverts), and to push for representation in government and society, I reject this idea that they should act as a hostile element within foreign lands. The days of imperialist military conquest are over--we are not living in the 7th (2nd) century, or even the Middle Ages.

People become violent and enraged when their message is no longer working, and when people reject their ideology. Look at the political left in the US and in Europe: its followers are rioting, shooting cops, burning cars, and demanding revolution. Why? Because the public has grown tired of their corrupt degeneracy, and is rejecting their message. The Jew George Soros continues to give money to these groups in some last-ditch effort to push his agenda of Atheist globalism, socialism, and depravity.

Muslims have no need for rage or violence--their message is being embraced. Islam is the world's fastest growing religion, even in the US. Muslims in this country enjoy greater freedom than in most places in the Arab world, or even Indonesia. Their are many Muslims running for political office here, and we have members of congress who are Muslim.

We know from the history of Islam and the Arabs, that a vast majority of people within "conquered lands" willingly reverted to Islam. Unlike the Christian conquerors, it was not typical (or even acceptable) for the Muslim to hold a sword to someone's neck and force him to revert. The pagans of Europe were massacred if they did not embrace Christianity.

Now is America a "degenerate cesspool"? Sure, parts of it certainly are, and there are problems with the culture. But many people, including myself, are trying to fix it.

Abz2000
09-01-2018, 05:17 PM
That's how the French used to report the news from Algeria. What you don't know doesn't worry you. Which is why, in Iraq, there are thousands of incidents of violence that never get reported; attacks on Americans that cost civilian lives are not even recorded by the occupation authority press officers unless they involve loss of life among "coalition forces". Go to the mortuaries of Iraq's cities and it's clear that a slaughter occurs each night. Occupation powers insist that journalists obtain clearance to visit hospitals - it can take a week to get the right papers, if at all, so goodbye to statistics - but the figures coming from senior doctors tell their own story.

In Baghdad, up to 70 corpses - of Iraqis killed by gunfire - are brought to the mortuaries each day. In Najaf, for example, the cemetery authorities record the arrival of the bodies of up to 20 victims of violence a day. Some of the dead were killed in family feuds, in looting, or revenge killings. Others have been gunned down by US troops at checkpoints or in the increasingly vicious "raids" carried out by American forces in the suburbs of Baghdad and the Sunni cities to the north. Onlylast week, reporters covering the killing of the Fallujah policemen were astonished to see badly wounded children suddenly arriving at the hospital, all shot - according to their families - by an American tank which had opened up at a palm grove outside the town. As usual, the occupation authorities had "no information" on the incident.

But if you count the Najaf dead as typical of just two or three other major cities, and if you add on the daily Baghdad death toll and multiply by seven, almost 1,000 Iraqi civilians are being killed every week - and that may well be a conservative figure. Somewhere in the cavernous marble halls of proconsul Paul Bremer's palace on the Tigris, someone must be calculating these awful statistics. But of course, the Americans are not telling us. It's like listening to Iraq's American-run radio station. Death - unless it's on a spectacular scale like the Jordanian or UN or Najaf bombings - simply doesn't get on the air. Even the killing of American troops isn't reported for 24 hours. Driving the highways of Iraq, I've been reduced to listening to the only radio station with up-to-date news on the guerrilla war in Iraq: Iran's "Alam Radio", broadcasting in Arabic from Tehran.

It's as if the denizens of Mr Bremer's chandeliered chambers do not regard Iraq as a real country, a place of tragedy and despair whose "liberated" people increasingly blame their "liberators" for their misery. Even when US troops on a raid in Mansour six weeks ago ran amok and gunned down up to eight civilians - including a 14-year-old boy - the best the Americans could do was to say that they were "enquiring" into the incident. Not, as one US colonel quickly pointed out to us, that this meant a formal enquiry. Just a few questions here and there. And of course the killings were soon forgotten.....

https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/20...3/16450301.php

fschmidt
09-01-2018, 08:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Silas
These kinds of statements are the things which Zionist activists such as Pamela Geller point to, to illustrate that Muslims have no respect or compassion for anyone outside their tribe, and will lie, plunder, or even kill, it given an opportunity. In other words, that Muslims cannot be trusted.
This is very funny, but you probably miss the joke. It is funny because it is Judaism that has no respect or compassion for anyone outside their tribe, and will lie, plunder, or even kill, if given an opportunity. And naturally, they will lie to pretend that they are the good guys and that Muslims are the bad guys. And this lie works because the West has become so stupid.

Abz2000
09-01-2018, 09:53 PM
This is very funny, but you probably miss the joke. It is funny because it is Judaism that has no respect or compassion for anyone outside their tribe, and will lie, plunder, or even kill, if given an opportunity. And naturally, they will lie to pretend that they are the good guys and that Muslims are the bad guys. And this lie works because the West has become so stupid.
Is that your best shot at creating a psychological trinity split?

The good "guys", the bad "guys" and "the west" ?

Almost everyone likes to imagine that they are good - with the exception of a few greedy usurers, arms dealers, and satanists. The truth slowly forces people to think, and re-aligns people to what is good.

Quite a lousy attempt at attempting to set up a sports competition with the "neutral" "west" eating popcorn when you know very well that those real believing Jews and Muslims in europe got slaughtered by the rothschilds just to deceive ignorant, heedless, and careless godless jews with PTSD into moving and unlawfully occupying the holy land. And also to deceive people about their satanic attack against the people who actually seek to serve and obey God so that deceived and heedless people don't have a clue as armageddon unfolds before their very eyes.

The fact that the europeans and americans got colonized by the rothschilds through the usury system and through the stock markets and are now mechanical slaves is something you seem to prefer to criminally hide and brush under the table as you offer them dodgy media soundbites and talking points, movies, drugs, alcohol, raves, and popcorn whilst making them falsely imagine that they are not involved and accountable in this mess.

Revelation 2: 9. I know your afflictions and your poverty—yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan. 10. Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you life as your victor's crown.

Revelation 3: 9. I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you. 10. Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth. 11. I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown.

See also:

Prolefeed

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prolefeed

Abz2000
09-02-2018, 01:30 PM
HARRY TRUMAN’S CORRUPTION BY JEWS

.....for his immediate recognition of the State of Israel on May 14 1948 only 11 minutes after David Ben-Gurion’s Declaration of Independence in Tel Aviv.
Even six days prior to this, Truman had met with the de facto Prime Minister, David Ben Gurion, who presented Truman with a Jewish Menorah for his recognition.....

.....The “Israel” that Truman “recognized” was a Soviet-supplied “military entity” that in May of 1948 seized Arab citrus & olive groves throughout the fertile northwestern coast of Palestine.
Following this was a series of bombings of: 1) The British Officers Club in Jerusalem; 2) The Acre Prison; 3) The Semiramis Hotel. The climax of all of this Zionist brutality was the assassination of the UN Mediator for Palestine, Count Folke Bernadotte.
Seeking Jewish votes for the upcoming election, Truman promised 16,000 Jews at Madison Sq Garden in October of 1948:
— “We need to support the people of Israel who have created a state with the best traditions and the highest standards of Western civilization.” — (New York Times of October 29 1948, Warren Moscow)
One wonders how Truman squared the “best traditions” and “highest standards of Western Civilization” with Israel’s thievery, brutality, and assassination squads…

http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=217

- - - Updated - - -

International Committee on
Scientific Ethics and Accountability
To Oppose Scientific Plagiarisms, Frauds and Deceptions

Under editing
Comments for posting in this page should be email to me at: luca(at)scientificethics(dot()org
DOCUMENTATION OF JEWISH DISHONESTY AND CORRUPTION ON PROF. SANTILLI'S ARTICLE AT WIKIPEDIA
Luca Petronio
International Committee on Scientific Ethics and Accountability

.....The dishonesty of the comments that followed said post were simply "puking" (in Prof. Santilli's words). A Jew stated that Prof. Santilli was wrong in assuming that his article is controlled since Wikipedia is free and everybody can post, the dishonesty being set by the fact that they can edit and do whatever they want on the article while we and so many other scientists cannot even add refereed papers. Other "puking" actions were given by the justifications by Jews for the removal of quotation of refereed publications at primary journals with unbelievable claims that the links were broken, rather than asking for ctheir correctyions, and so on.
Prof. Santilli then released the second post reproduced below Necessary Clarifications which was followed by a number of supporting comments, such as the attack to Jewish dishonesty in dubbing antisemitic anybody who criticises Jewish corruption, dishonesty. and clear misuse of public funds for their siniter ethnic interests against mankind. The dishonesty of Jews in control of Prof. Santilli article was confirmed by the fact that, as soon as comments became supportive of Prof. Santilli, they were immediately removed and the discussion closed.
Above all the dishonesty of Jewish physicists in control of Prof. Santilli's articles is shameful for the United Stated of America, particularly in the unchallenged abuse of dubbing a senior scientist such as Prof. Santilli (see Prof. R. M. Santilli Curriculum) as being a proponent of fringe scientific theories. This dubbing has been stubbornly maintained for years and years, by systematically reinstating such a dishonest dubbing following its documented removal by about one hundred interventions from all over the world.......

http://scientificethics.org/Wikipedia-corruption.htm

Abz2000
09-02-2018, 03:25 PM
How hasbara trolls muddy the waters and create a fake perception of public opinion

A cheap zionist $20 hook$r spreads hatred on the streets on behalf of jewish financiers:

One thing that amuses me a lot is how fschmidt hurriedly chased away nosmarter for not being smart - pssst! You're meant to be an atheist curious about Islam lol - don't blow your cover by exposing yourself as an anti-Islamic pro-zionist criminal hasbara shill.

Silas
09-02-2018, 03:45 PM
The Jews practice evolutionary group-strategy and ethnic self-interest. We can't blame them for this--it is human nature to support one's tribe.

The problem is, they won't admit to this, and anyone who suggests that they are doing it, is labeled an "antisemite".

They control the banking sector, financial markets, film industry, professional sports (over half of the NBA teams are owned by Jews), and have a heavy presence in government (both the mayor of Chicago and governor of the state are Jewish). Jews completely dominate higher education, set the curriculum(s), and on the lower levels, control the teacher's unions (Randi Weingarten is president of the AFT).

25% of Ivy League Professors are Jewish, even though they are 1.6% of the population. 10 of the world's top 50 billionaires are Jewish, and 40%+ of US billionaires are Jewish. They exercise control of technology and social media (Sergey Brin [Google], Larry Ellison [Oracle], Mark Zuckerburg [FB], etc.). Even the Starbucks I am sitting in right now is owned by a Jew.

Nothing gets published, approved, or financed without Jewish input in this country, unless you have some means of bypassing them. No one gets into a top college without "Jewish approval", as 50% of student admissions (or more) committees are staffed by Jews. If you have a Jewish last name, you are granted admission. If you last name is Chen or heaven-forbid an Arab last-name, you will likely be rejected.

...and then we have George Soros ...

The Jews in the US, and other nations, represent a controlling aristocracy. They deliberately destabilize nations, cause ethnic and religious discord, and plunder the public coffers, in order to maintain a shadowy control, and keep the money flowing to their ethnostate of Israel. The honest Jews (Finkelstein, or even guys like Milo) actually admit this.

So when we speak of the crimes of the US, we have to remember who is running this country. Trump is just another Jewish puppet at the end of the day, and the rest of us live under occupation.

anatolian
09-02-2018, 04:38 PM

Why would they when they have the ability to do so and make themselves believe it is OK to do so?

Thats the result of corruption in religion. When you start to think that that corruption is the religion’s itself you even defend it as if it is a commandment of God. Thats also the inevitable end of us Muslims if dont do something to change the evil inside us.

fschmidt
09-02-2018, 04:42 PM
The Jews practice evolutionary group-strategy and ethnic self-interest. We can't blame them for this--it is human nature to support one's tribe.
It isn't quite that simple.

For example Soros definitely doesn't fit this. He was a Nazi collaborator and is anti-Zionist. Soros is purely a globalist and is against jewish ethnic self-interest. Many jews are like this.

Then you have Judaism which is a racist religion. There are 2 issues here. First, there is no reason why a tribe has to be defined by race. The Israelites before Ezra were a tribe defined by religion, not race. And second, while Judaism works in jewish self-interest in the short term, it has caused holocausts against jews throughout history, so it isn't exactly an ideal strategy.

I am jewish and I attended Orthodox synagogue, so I have seen how this works from the inside. Jewish success isn't just based on nepotism. Jews have higher intelligence on average, and jewish culture does encourage drive and taking advantage of opportunities. For example, the people at my mosque are decent people, but the lack of drive is obvious to me and is a problem in my opinion. But I still prefer passive Islam to racist Judaism or purely evil globalism.

Abz2000
09-02-2018, 05:00 PM

The jews were told that a prophet would be sent to the whole world and that Almighty God would no longer be called "the god of Israel" - but rather "God of the whole earth" - delving into the new testamemt also shows that they were awaiting that time - those amomgst the people who accepted him were guided to universal values - and the rebellion of the unjust, selfish, and greedy made them appoint the usurer rothschild deceivers as their false god and false messiah.
The tribal age was destined to be superseded by universal guidance and the communication and travel of the current age also testify to this fact.

The problem is, they won't admit to this, and anyone who suggests that they are doing it, is labeled an "antisemite".
Too much false labelling has provoked an immune response.

They control the banking sector, financial markets, film industry, professional sports (over half of the NBA teams are owned by Jews), and have a heavy presence in government (both the mayor of Chicago and governor of the state are Jewish). Jews completely dominate higher education, set the curriculum(s), and on the lower levels, control the teacher's unions (Randi Weingarten is president of the AFT).
So did the infidels of past nations including Pharaoh and Qarun - that didn't stop believers in the truth and justice of God's way from slowly getting up and proclaiming and implementing the truth.

25% of Ivy League Professors are Jewish, even though they are 1.6% of the population. 10 of the world's top 50 billionaires are Jewish, and 40%+ of US billionaires are Jewish. They exercise control of technology and social media (Sergey Brin [Google], Larry Ellison [Oracle], Mark Zuckerburg [FB], etc.). Even the Starbucks I am sitting in right now is owned by a Jew.
Don't forget the diamond racket and the kimberly monopoly, and the fact that the criminal invaders of african nations haned out dodgy mining privileges to british jewish firms and slaughtered politicians and citizens after they demanded the right to mine and export their own diamonds, and that the criminal invaders of iraq gave out contracts to corrupt jewish financier stock owned oil companies and continue to pillage and loot, and that Obama got a nobel peace prize and a polished image for a few hollow speeches before even sitting on the throne.

Nothing gets published, approved, or financed without Jewish input in this country, unless you have some means of bypassing them. No one gets into a top college without "Jewish approval", as 50% of student admissions (or more) committees are staffed by Jews. If you have a Jewish last name, you are granted admission. If you last name is Chen or heaven-forbid an Arab last-name, you will likely be rejected.
apparently a bit of an over-worshipful exaggeration - why then do we not see the need to implement Islam exclusively in Muslim majority countries - and if unjustly sabotaged - go out to the jew run countries and commit equal sabotage (wear zionist armbands in the process so the news media gets a taste of its ISIS propaganda).

I don't have george soros.

The Jews in the US, and other nations, represent a controlling aristocracy. They deliberately destabilize nations, cause ethnic and religious discord, and plunder the public coffers, in order to maintain a shadowy control, and keep the money flowing to their ethnostate of Israel. The honest Jews (Finkelstein, or even guys like Milo) actually admit this.
Well it's time to no longer shy away from establishing Islam in Muslim majority countries - the first task would be to take all the usurious bankers hostage.

So when we speak of the crimes of the US, we have to remember who is running this country. Trump is just another Jewish puppet at the end of the day, and the rest of us live under occupation.
If the majority of you admitted to that fact and didn't go around claiming that you're members of a "proud democracy" - you would probably have saved yourself from the just consequences which Allah :swt: is preparing for your share in injustice.

- - - Updated - - -

Why would they when they have the ability to do so and make themselves believe it is OK to do so?

Thats the result of corruption in religion. When you start to think that that corruption is the religion’s itself you even defend it as if it is a commandment of God. Thats also the inevitable end of us Muslims if dont do something to change the evil inside us.
All peoples under the respective banners of their way of life, and then each individual human being, is subject to judgement and consequences - no point sayimg it's only those who have accepted the truth that are responsible.

- - - Updated - - -

Tommy robinson is another example of a zionist asset who was re-co-opted via majeed nawaaz after he was put in prison for backing down from his extremist activities and saying he wanted to be a part of the solution and not the problem, then set up go be attacked by Muslim/troll youth who were either ignorant of the situation - or party to the conspiracies.

nosmarter
09-02-2018, 05:07 PM

I dunno. My dad was Jewish and we sure weren't living the life of people who run anything much less the press, banks, universities, etc. ;) The great thing about racist conspiracy theories is that there is nobody there to deny it. Like I mentioned before, I've been on right wing neo-nazi boards where the people there will rant on about how the Jews brought the Muslims to the West to ruin Europe. The Soviets blamed the Jews for being bourgeois capitalists while Nazis accused the Jews of being communists, the Catholics accused the Jews of using children of blood rituals and the list goes on ..

So to honest, your little theory here is neither new nor original. I don't care one way or another - I just think it's a little sad you're basing your world view on this drivel.

Eric H
09-02-2018, 07:12 PM
Greetings and peace be with you fschmidt;

This is very funny, but you probably miss the joke. It is funny because it is Judaism that has no respect or compassion for anyone outside their tribe, and will lie, plunder, or even kill, if given an opportunity.
Israel is mostly a secular country, but if the Jews observed their religion, they would have to deal with passages like -

Leviticus 19
33 " 'When an alien lives with you in your land, do not mistreat him. 34 The alien living with you must be treated as one of your native-born. Love him as yourself, for you were aliens in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.
Ezekiel 47
21 “You are to distribute this land among yourselves according to the tribes of Israel. 22 You are to allot it as an inheritance for yourselves and for the foreigners residing among you and who have children. You are to consider them as native-born Israelites; along with you they are to be allotted an inheritance among the tribes of Israel. 23 In whatever tribe a foreigner resides, there you are to give them their inheritance,” declares the Sovereign LORD.

Leviticus 24
You are to have the same law for the alien and the native-born. I am the LORD your God.

Exodus 22:21
"Do not mistreat an alien or oppress him, for you were aliens in Egypt.

Leviticus 19:10
Do not go over your vineyard a second time or pick up the grapes that have fallen. Leave them for the poor and the alien. I am the LORD your God.

In the spirit of praying for justice for all people,

Eric

fschmidt
09-02-2018, 07:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
GIsrael is mostly a secular country, but if the Jews observed their religion, they would have to deal with passages like -

Leviticus 19
No, Judaism is not based on the Old Testament (written Torah). Judaism is based on the Talmud as explained here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSy6ENVAJlY

The influence of Judaism on secular Israel is explained in this book:

https://www.amazon.com/Jewish-Histor...dp/B00GGOEL4A/

Eric H
09-02-2018, 08:09 PM

No, Judaism is not based on the Old Testament (written Torah). Judaism is based on the Talmud
Are you saying that the passages I quoted from Exodus and Leviticus are not in the Jewish scripture?

In the spirit of praying for justice for all people;
Eric

Abz2000
09-02-2018, 09:48 PM

Are you saying that the passages I quoted from Exodus and Leviticus are not in the Jewish scripture?

In the spirit of praying for justice for all people;
Eric
Matthew 15 comes to mind.

Then the following verses give an idea of the illogicality of racists who knew that ALL of mankind would receive the universal message of Allah :swt: and be given the ease of receiving His mercy.

92. There came to you Moses with clear (Signs); yet ye worshipped the calf (Even) after that, and ye did behave wrongfully.
93. And remember We took your covenant and We raised above you (the towering height) of Mount (Sinai): (Saying): "Hold firmly to what We have given you, and hearken (to the Law)": They said:" We hear, and we disobey:" And they had to drink into their hearts (of the taint) of the calf because of their Faithlessness. Say: "Vile indeed are the behests of your Faith if ye have any faith!"
94. Say: "If the last Home, with Allah, be for you specially, and not for anyone else, then seek ye for death, if ye are sincere."
95. But they will never seek for death, on account of the (sins) which their hands have sent on before them. and Allah is well-acquainted with the wrong-doers.
96. Thou wilt indeed find them, of all people, most greedy of life,-even more than the idolaters: Each one of them wishes He could be given a life of a thousand years: But the grant of such life will not save him from (due) punishment. For Allah sees well all that they do.
97. Say: Whoever is an enemy to Gabriel-for he brings down the (revelation) to thy heart by Allah.s will, a confirmation of what went before, and guidance and glad tidings for those who believe,-
98. Whoever is an enemy to Allah and His angels and messengers, to Gabriel and Michael,- Lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith.
99. We have sent down to thee Manifest Signs (ayat); and none reject them but those who are perverse.
100. Is it not (the case) that every time they make a covenant, some party among them throw it aside?- Nay, Most of them are faithless.
101. And when there came to them a messenger from Allah, confirming what was with them, a party of the people of the Book threw away the Book of Allah behind their backs, as if (it had been something) they did not know!
102. They followed what the satans gave out (falsely) against the power of Solomon: and Solomon did not reject Allah :swt: but the satans rejected, teaching people Magic, and such things as came down at Babylon to the two angels Harut and Marut. But neither of these taught anyone (Such things) without saying: "We are only for trial; so do not reject Allah." They learned from them the means to sow discord between man and wife. But they could not thus harm anyone except by Allah.s permission. And they learned what harmed them, not what profited them. And they knew that the buyers of (magic) would have no share in the happiness of the Hereafter. And vile was the price for which they did sell their souls, if they but knew!
103. If they had kept their Faith and guarded themselves from evil, far better had been the reward from their Lord, if they but knew!
104. O ye of Faith! Say not (to the Messenger. words of ambiguous import, but words of respect; and hearken (to him): To those without Faith is a grievous punishment.
105. It is never the wish of those without Faith among the People of the Book, nor of the Pagans, that anything good should come down to you from your Lord. But Allah will choose for His special Mercy whom He will - for Allah is Lord of grace abounding.
106. None of Our revelations do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, but We substitute something better or similar: Knowest thou not that Allah Hath power over all things?
107. Knowest thou not that to Allah belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth? And besides Him ye have neither patron nor helper.

From Quran, Chapter 2

fschmidt
09-03-2018, 09:01 AM
Judaism has about as much claim to the Old Testament as Christianity does. Christianity puts the New Testament first and the Old Testament second. In the same way, Judaism puts the Talmud first and the Old Testament second.

Abz2000
09-03-2018, 09:32 AM
Judaism has about as much claim to the Old Testament as Christianity does. Christianity puts the New Testament first and the Old Testament second. In the same way, Judaism puts the Talmud first and the Old Testament second.

No wonder none of them are able to implement them to any realistic level - despite nobody preventing them. No wonder they willingly get duped by Godless usurers and corrupt politicians.

Abz2000
09-03-2018, 02:32 PM
In a brazenly transparent move to conceal the reality of total Jewish ownership and control over Hollywood (not to mention mass media and the entire “entertainment complex” shaping American popular culture), Google is literally manipulating its search engine to remove “Jews” as the correct answer to the direct question: “Who runs Hollywood?”

The Times of Israel reports:

Picture 1

Google on Friday removed a “direct answers” search result that replied “Jews” in response to the query: “Who runs Hollywood?”

The automatic first answer produced by the search also highlighted a link to a news story on the New Observer website headlined, “Jews Boast of Owning Hollywood—But Slam Gentiles Who Say the Same.” The site, which features sensationalist stories heavy on conspiracy theories, describes itself as “a free and independent news service designed to present current affairs without the spin of the controlled media.”

The same “Jews” answer was also produced for Google mobile searches, and also appeared when Google auto-completed a “Who Runs Hollywood?” search request.

News of the problematic result prompted a slew of headlines early Friday ridiculing Google. The Guardian, for instance, went with, “Who runs Hollywood? Google has an answer, but it’s not a good one.” The New York Daily News was straighter: “Who runs Hollywood? Google to fix search result that claims ‘Jews’ do.”

Picture 2

Google quickly issued a statement promising to deal with the problem, and noting “that the views expressed by such sites are not in any way endorsed by Google.” By Friday afternoon, Israel-time, the search was no longer producing the offensive result.

The problematic result did not appear to have been a function of deliberate outside skewing of Google’s algorithm, or Google bombing, but rather was evidently a consequence of lots of readers posing variations on the “Who Runs Hollywood?” question, and trending in relatively large numbers to the New Observer article and other like it.

Indeed, even after Google’s evident Friday recalibration, ordinary Google searches for the same question, “Who Runs Hollywood?” produced prominent links to such articles as “Travolta says Gay Jews run Hollywood” and “Is it true that Hollywood is run by Jewish people?” The top search results as of this writing, understandably, however, were several articles highlighting the whole “Who Runs Hollywood?” direct answers search result affair.

In the article, The Times of Israel staff note on two separate occasions that the correct answer provided by Google when asked “Who runs Hollywood?” – Jews run Hollywood, of course, by their own admission! – is a “problematic result,” and that the factually accurate answer provided by Google with numerous links demonstrating its veracity is “offensive.”

The Jews are openly admitting that the fact anyone, anywhere in the world with access to the Internet can type into Google (or other search engines for that matter) a simple question such as “Who runs Hollywood?” and be exposed to the reality of Jewish control, influence, and perversion of our society is both “problematic” and “offensive.” Indeed, the truth is both problematic and offensive to the Jews, because it undermines their nation-wrecking, anti-White, anti-Christian agenda. This explains why Jews try their hardest to prevent people from knowing the truth about them.

Can they be more obvious here folks?

The war being waged by organized Jewry against White Western Christian civilization rests entirely on us remaining either ignorant of Jewish power and influence and/or too intimidated to challenge, expose, or resist it. The Internet is eroding and undermining those factors on a daily basis.

Unsurprisingly, mainstream news outlets are describing the accurate answer provided by Google when asked “Who runs Hollywood?” as “anti-Semitic,” i.e., correctly describing the reality of Jewish power and influence over Hollywood and the mass media.

Picture 3

This once again demonstrates a central point I have been trying to communicate to the world: in the parlance of our times, the word “anti-Semitic” literally describes someone or something that accurately describes or articulates basics facts about Jews and their power, influence, and perversion of White Western Christian civilization. Stating basic, elementary facts about Jews, their agenda, their outrageous crimes and lies directed against their non-Jewish enemies, etc. is fundamentally “anti-Semitic.”

And people are starting to discover these essential facts for themselves, thanks largely to the Internet. The cat is out of the bag, and there is no getting it back in.

http://therealistreport.com/google-o...ish-supremacy/

I don't think anyone would care a dime whether it was jews or druze who own controlling shares in google through the banking industry - if they weren't corrupting everything they touch with the gold plated and fiat Judas touch:

Attachment 6529

Attachment 6530

But you have to admit that the common rejector of God is partaker in the blame for the fact that he/she puts all of his/her money in the usurious bank for a miserable gain through usury and then this money is used to enslave him/her.

i'm not done with these usurious money changing thieves yet - WATCH.

Silas
09-03-2018, 02:50 PM
In the US, there are solutions to some of this:

1. Homeschool your children. Keep them out of the public schools, at least until college. And when they are ready for college, send them overseas--maybe to the Middle East. If you are Muslim, give your kids a proper Islamic education, and develop their talents and interests. Don't let them get brainwashed by the public schools, as those places will turn kids against their parents.

2. Avoid taking on debt. Once the Jewish bankers have loaned you money, they own you.

3. Turn of the Hollywood garbage--stop watching their degenerate movies and shows. Stop going to their basketball or football games.

4. Read alternative media and texts. Speak out against them when necessary.

Abz2000
09-03-2018, 03:10 PM
James Paul Warburg was a German-born Jewish American banker. He was well known for being the financial adviser to Franklin D. Roosevelt. His father was banker Paul Warburg, member of the Warburg family and "father" of the Federal Reserve system.

Warburg was a member of the Council on Foreign Relations. He gained some notice in a February 17, 1950, appearance before the U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations in which he said,

"We shall have world government, whether or not we like it. The question is only whether world government will be achieved by consent or by conquest."[1]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Warburg

OVERVIEW OF THE JEWISH-OWNED FEDERAL RESERVE BANK
THERE IS NOTHING "Federal" about the Federal Reserve Bank. In other words,
the Federal Reserve is not "federal" and it does not have any "reserves."
The Jewish Bankers, who are masters of deception, own the Federal Reserve
Bank, print money with interest but without any backing, and would like to
keep their "federal" banking cartel a secret.

But the House of Rothschild which owns 57% of the stock of the
privately-held Federal Reserve Bank, is alive and well in North America.
Recently, Reuters News Agency published an article announcing two new
appointees of the Rothschilds' banking interests in North America @
Rothschild Bank Names New North America Heads. And be certain that the
Rothschilds have charged their appointees to act as liaisons with their
fellow Jewish bankers who own the Federal Reserve Bank.

It was Jacob Rothschild II who in a letter to his US agents in 1863 with
regard to establishing a Central Bank in America said: "The few who
understand the system will either be so interested from its profits or so
dependant on its favors that there will be no opposition from that class.
The other class will simply have no comprehension or concern about American
monetary policy."

Here is an historical overview of the makings of the Jewish-owned Federal
Reserve Bank:

* 1791-1811: Rothschilds' First Bank of the United States
* 1816-1836: Rothschilds' Second Bank of the United States
* 1837-1862: Free Banking Era -no formal Central Bank through the efforts of
President Andrew Jackson
* 1862-1913: System of National Banks through the efforts of President
Andrew Jackson
* 1914-Current: Federal Reserve Act effects a consortium of 7 privately held
Jewish banks called the Federal Reserve Bank. The largest share holders of
the bank are the Rothschild's of London holding 57% of the stock which is
not available for public trading.

THE JEW Paul Warburg (1868-1932), came to the United States from Germany in
1902, buying into the partnership of the Jewish owned bank Kuhn, Loeb and
Co. with the financial backing of the Rothschilds.

Paul Warburg was a man with a mission, sent here by the Alfred Rothschild to
lobby for the passing of a Central Banking Law in Congress. On January 6,
1907, the New York Times published an article by Warburg, called "Defects
and Needs of Our Banking System."

In 1908, Sen. Nelson W. Aldrich, (father-in-law of John D. Rockefeller Jr),
and a Rothschild agent, proposed a bill recommending a Central Bank. A
member of Congress for 40 years, Aldrich was the most powerful man in
Congress and was the Chairman of the Senate Finance Committee.

Without going into the labyrinth of the contrivances of the Jewish Bankers
and the Jewish propaganda machine, on October 25, 1914, the formal
establishment of the Federal Reserve System was announced by Congress with
Paul Warburg and the Rothschild ally, J.P. Morgan, at its head.

https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!...sh/1pKesmM8Fj8

- - - Updated - - -

Expressen editor in chief‎: Google is owned by Jews and “should know” the importance of censorship
According to Expressen’s so-called disclosure that it is possible to obtain politically incorrect information by searching Google, newspaper editor Thomas Mattsson now raises suspicions over owner Sergey Brin’s ethnic background as argument for more censorship.

By – Brünnhilde

In a chronicle, Mattsson suggests that the great owner Sergey Brin has an extraordinary responsibility for censoring the Internet because he happens to be a Jew.

Brin’s relatives have experience of Soviet antisemitism, according to Mattsson.

“Anti-Semitism is still available and it’s a shame that Google spreads it,” continues Mattson. “Sergey Brin should know.

His parents were not allowed to pursue their careers in the Soviet because they were Jews. When Sergey Brin’s father was to make a matric test, he did it in a space intended only for Jews – it was called the” gas chamber. ”

In the chronicle, Mattsson concludes that Brin is not only Jew but rich as well.

Read more: Elderly woman who wrote: IQ level is going to fall due to MUSLIM immigration – prosecuted for hatred

“He’s worth (good for, FT’s note.) In fact, Over 500 billion. He can afford not to let Google and Youtube be used for anything,” Mattson writes in his chronicle.

Expressen has simultaneously posted several articles in English, or what to call it, where the newspaper tries to argue for increased censorship in Google.

Yesterday, they launched the title “Nazi Hunter’s Will (sic!) To investigate Google for Anti Semitic (sic!) Content” and today they followed up with “Youtube are (sic!) Spread Nazi (sic!) And Anti-Jewish !) movies”.

Please help our independent journalism by spreading this article! Share!

http://www.savemysweden.com/expresse...le-owned-jews/

Lol - your iq level won't fall if you become Muslim - rather the wisdom of God will raise it - it is the jewish userers who will turn you into an all night raving lunatic who's too drunk and otherwise intoxicated to notice that you're being robbed and looted by the rothschilds if you carry on like heedless and Godless zombies.

The Bonnier family, described as “of Jewish origin”, dominates Swedish publishing. Among its stable of newspapers: Expressen. For the last week or two, Expressen has been running a campaign to try and get google to suppress “antisemitic” links from its search results. These “antisemitic” results apparently include lists of Jews.

Jews like to keep track of who is Jewish or who isn’t. It helps them remember whether they are should feel sad when someone dies. They even have entire websites dedicated to “Jew-tracking”.

JewOrNotJew

But when Goyim engage in “Jew-tracking”, it’s apparently unacceptable. Google ceded to the pressure by removing the list of Jews from its search results. It also shut down a popular YouTube channel called Granskning Sverige that critiqued Sweden’s media establishment. But it’s still not enough.

It is understandable that Jews would want to stifle free discussion in Sweden. With a population of only 20,000, comprising only 0.2% of the population, they manage to own almost every major newspaper in the country and have played a critical role in steering Sweden towards its impending multicultural destruction.

In 2016, Anna Hagwall, an MP for the supposedly “far-right” Sweden Democrats, dared to make an oblique reference to the Jewish domination of Sweden’s media landscape. “Let the small Bonnier newspapers in the provinces go under. No family, ethnic group or company should be allowed to control more than 5 percent of the media.” She was accused of anti-Semitism and expelled from the party.

But it seems the “problem” of Goyim Knowing is growing inexorably in Sweden. And the ruling class is demanding that the sources of this knowing be shut down.

YouTube.PNG

In a blog post, Expressen’s editor Thomas Mattsson demands that Google alter its search results and suppress free speech. But he makes a curious argument. “Sergey Brin should know. His parents were not allowed to have a career in the Soviet Union because they were Jews.”

So his argument is that “Sergey Brin should know” the importance of suppressing free speech because he is a Jew. This is curious because it is exactly the same argument that the counter-Semitic community makes about Jews: that they have some kind of inbuilt pre-disposition towards attacking free speech. Mattsson is implicitly conceding that this is actually true. Viewed from another perspective, his remarks could even be considered an anti-Semitic slur.

To drive home its point, Expressen has even gone as far as publishing an article in English showing the kind of far-right material that is available on YouTube. No doubt the Counter-Semitic community will find it a helpful reference.

https://diversitymachtfrei.wordpress...g-free-speech/

fschmidt
09-03-2018, 03:36 PM
In the US, there are solutions to some of this:
I did all of this and discussed this here:

http://www.mikraite.org/Reject-Moder...re-tp1848.html

Silas, what is your religion?

Mikraite - Reject Modern Culture
Reject Modern Culture. Most religions recognize a distinction between sins against people and sins against God. Sins against people are easy to understand, but what does it really mean to sin against......

Abz2000
09-03-2018, 03:41 PM
Truman’s decision to support establishment of a Jewish state in Palestine was made against the advice of most of the State Department and other foreign policy experts, who were concerned about U.S. relations with the Arabs and possible Soviet penetration of the region. Secretary James Forrestal of the Defense Department and Loy Henderson, at that time the State Department’s chief of Near Eastern affairs, pressed those points most vigorously. Henderson warned that partition would not only create anti-Americanism but would also require U.S. troops to enforce it, and he stated his belief that partition violated both U.S. and UN principles of self-determination.

But Truman was concerned about the domestic political implications as well as the foreign policy implications of the partition issue. As he himself put it during a meeting with U.S. ambassadors to the Middle East, according to William A. Eddy, the ambassador to Saudi Arabia, I’m sorry gentlemen, but I have to answer to hundreds of thousands who are anxious for the success of Zionism: I do not have hundreds of thousands of Arabs among my constituents. Later, in a 1953 article in the American Zionist, Emmanuel Neumann, president of the Zionist Organization of America, conceded that Truman would not have worked so hard for the creation of Israel but for the prospect of wholesale defections from the Democratic Party. Truman’s decision to support the Zionist cause was also influenced by Samuel I. Rosenman, David K. Niles, and Clark Clifford, all members of his staff, and Eddie Jacobson, his close friend and former business partner. Truman later wrote:

The White House, too, was subjected to a constant barrage. I do not think I ever had as much pressure and propaganda aimed at the White House as I had in this instance. The persistence of a few of the extreme Zionist leaders—actuated by political motives and engaging in political threats—disturbed and annoyed me.

Pressure on Truman also came from non-Jewish fundamentalists and politicians.

In some cases, support for Jewish admission to and statehood in Palestine may have had another domestic political angle. That support sidestepped the sensitive issue of U.S. immigration quotas, which had kept European Jews out of the United States since the 1920s and had left them at the mercy of the Nazis. In other words, support for Zionism may have been a convenient way for people who did not want Jews to come to the United States to avoid appearing anti-Semitic. American classical liberals and others, including the American Council for Judaism, opposed the quotas, and it is probable that many of the refugees, given the option, would have preferred to come to the United States.

By mid-November 1947 the Truman administration was firmly in the Zionist camp. When the State Department and the U.S. mission to the United Nations agreed that the partition resolution should be changed to shift the Negev from the Jewish to the Palestinian state, Truman sided with the Jewish Agency, the main Zionist organization, against them. The United States also voted against a UN resolution calling on member states to accept Jewish refugees who could not be repatriated.

http://www.globalissues.org/article/...ief-background

Abz2000
09-16-2018, 08:52 AM
Honestly we need to use our brains and think, anyone in rheir eight mind knows that God didn't command the sucking of babies' ccks.

Talmud teacher explains the Importance of sucking Blood from circumcised D!ck

The Babylonion Talmud (also known as "oral tradition" is one blasphemous book and this needs to be understood - here are some blasphemous statements which Allah :swt: Himself later condemned in the Quran

There are several Talmudic passages that are said to be referring to Jesus. The following are among those considered the most controversial, contested, and possibly the most notable.[60][61][62]

Our rabbis taught Jesus the Nazarene had five disciples, and these are they: Matthai, Naqqai, Netzer, Buni, and Todah.[63][64][65][66]

The master said: Jesus the Nazarene practiced magic and deceived and led Israel astray.[67][8][68][69]

"Jesus son of Stada is Jesus son of Pandira?"

Rav Hisda said, "The husband was Stada and the lover was Pandera."

"But was not the husband Pappos son of Yehuda and the mother Stada?"

No, his mother was Miriam, who let her hair grow long and was called Stada. Pumbedita says about her: "She was unfaithful to her husband."[70][71][72][73]

On (Sabbath eve and) the eve of Passover, Jesus the Nazarene was hanged and a herald went forth before him forty days heralding, "Jesus the Nazarene is going forth to be stoned because he practiced sorcery and instigated and seduced Israel to idolatry. Whoever knows anything in defense may come and state it." But since they did not find anything in his defense they hanged him on (Sabbath eve and) the eve of Passover.

Ulla said: "Do you suppose that Jesus the Nazarene was one for whom a defense could be made? He was a mesit (someone who instigated Israel to idolatry), concerning whom the Merciful [God] says: Show him no compassion and do not shield him (Deut. 13:9). With Jesus the Nazarene it was different. For he was close to the government.[64][74][75][76]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_the_Talmud

Abz2000
09-16-2018, 10:12 PM
US Government Hostage to Israel? | Interview with Mark Bruzonsky

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.