/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I want to get married

Shamnadanu
09-02-2018, 01:46 AM
I am suffering from loneliness and depression.
My main problem in life is that I don't have anyone to guide me.I know everyone feels like that..but for me.
It is making me go astray.
I am turning 22.I cannot stand with this.
I don't know any cure.
Noone needs to marry me.
Because already depression ruined my studies in uni.
And a dark path is ahead in front of me.

I have one more year in uni to go.
But nothing would get fixed in one year.
I can't stand of loneliness and I struggle myself not to do any kind of sins forbidden in Islam.
I have 100x tendency of commiting sin secretly but I know it gives more depression and its not the solution.
But how could I survive.?
I was currently in state of distress .
Don't know what to do.
I don't have any social media accounts actually.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Studentofdeed
09-08-2018, 10:46 PM
This is a test from allah. If you ask for forgiveness and do dhikir he will open his doors of mercy. Try to seek marriage from lawful means. Ask your parents to find someone or your local iman. You can ask allah but you need to do your part. Your spouse will not drop from the sky. Keep making dua and trying. May allah make it easy for you.

BeTheChange
09-08-2018, 11:16 PM
Asalamualykum

Don't suffer in silence. That is a normal human wish and desire. Nothing to be ashamed of. Speak to your family members, your elders and the community and let them know of your intention. Pray to Allah swt and Allah swt will open the doors for you Ameen insha Allah. Don't despire. You will find someone in no time but please work on your depression. Cure yourself in a halaal manner. Islam and prayers will do wonders for your soul. Turn to Allah swt. Rely on Allah swt 100%.There is no such thing as depression when you practise Islam.

xboxisdead
09-09-2018, 12:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shamnadanu
I am suffering from loneliness and depression.
My main problem in life is that I don't have anyone to guide me.I know everyone feels like that..but for me.
It is making me go astray.
I am turning 22.I cannot stand with this.
I don't know any cure.
Noone needs to marry me.
Because already depression ruined my studies in uni.
And a dark path is ahead in front of me.

I have one more year in uni to go.
But nothing would get fixed in one year.
I can't stand of loneliness and I struggle myself not to do any kind of sins forbidden in Islam.
I have 100x tendency of commiting sin secretly but I know it gives more depression and its not the solution.
But how could I survive.?
I was currently in state of distress .
Don't know what to do.
I don't have any social media accounts actually.
Whatever you do...do not get married under desperation or in this state because your mind will be clouded and you will marry anyone right away and that is dangerous. You may end marrying someone that at that point you wish you where alone and lonely that be married to that. Be careful! Get seniors and elders to help you!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.