/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ignorance of a sin

ameerkam
09-02-2018, 04:20 PM
Salaam.
It says that people who are ignorant of the ruling of something they aren’t accountable for the sin like if someone commits zina but doesn’t know that it was haraam isn’t accountable. But what of other crimes? The members of ISIS believe they’re doing right by Islam by killing and raping innocents. A lot of them are ignorant of the fact that this is wrong. Will they be held accountable?

Jazzakallahu Khair.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
09-03-2018, 12:45 AM
https://fiqhulhadith.wordpress.com/2...led-99-people/

I think your understanding of sin needs some work.

It is in part why we are in such deluded states..

The link has nothing to do with Isis even though it mentions murder, you have to learn to look at it differently.

I have no understanding of its authenticity with respect to the content of the Qur'an.

But much like science, the fundamental nature of how things work has always been the same.

Any opposing view would be condemned by the nature of the people... And very hard to live with.

..so keep it in autopilot why don't ya.

Should have been a pharmacist.. And heard no different.

I would have only been doing it for the money really.

...same car for 10 years!!

You could kill each other with words and remain oblivious.

But if you didn't write your own tomorrow, who would?

We constantly have to be careful of who we follow..

Although we deserve what we get I suppose.

Could have done with the degree rather than being typecast as slow mo.

Anyway I'm sure that made no sense whatsoever.

..Will they be accountable?

I don't know.

..Will they be successful?

I don't know.

Allah swt raises and lowers as he wills.

In the end I know that a fast car is just a metaphore for something I am supposedly missing in my life..

It's pursuit changes everything.

HisServant
09-03-2018, 02:18 AM
-Removed a wrong view.

M.I.A.
09-03-2018, 02:34 AM
Quran 25:68 And those who do not invoke with Allah another deity or kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed], except by right, and do not commit unlawful sexual intercourse. And whoever should do that will meet a penalty.

..one of the big sins.

25:70 Except for those who repent, believe and do righteous work. For them Allah will replace their evil deeds with good. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.

..it don't mean anything until it means something to you.

Then it starts to count.

Although it's a precarious situation between steadfastness and self righteousness..

It's sad because we are talking about the forgiveness of individuals whilst it pervades families and societies..

What did they actually want to happen?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
HisServant
09-03-2018, 04:04 AM
- removed: a wrong view

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.