/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can you guys do for me a favor, please?

Nitro Zeus
09-02-2018, 06:34 PM
Tomorrow I have the most important exam in my life, if I fail in Romanian literature, then I’ll have to repeat the class 11 and then, it will be a huge disaster. And I want to pass it with A+ in Romanian literature. So, can you please please pray for God To prescribe for me to pass the exam with A+? I mean To Make me pass it. So that I can impress my Romanian teacher. Please? I really need to pass this exam, I’m so stressed, I feel it’s like the END is about knock in my door. And I want to avoid that.

And can you please please, pray for God To prescribe for me to study well this final year of high school in such that I can get a very high mark in Math simulation exams and in final exams and also to pass the Oral exam? I mean, to pass in Romanian Oral and in writing with 10, and in Math exam to pass with 8 and in Physics to pass with 10(A+) and so on?

And can you please pray for God To Make my family be able to make reservation in a hotel and to be that hotel near beach, so that we can go to Thailand. Because, my dream is go visit new countries and to make new best friends everywhere I go.

And can you please pray for God To Make me be a very very strong Muslim, and very dutiful I mean to respect every law of God in such that at the end of life, I can say shahada as my last words and also to answer grave questions 100% correctly so that I can Rest In Peace and so that on the Day of Judgment, the Day of Terror it will not be for me at all, and so that I can be relaxed on that Day. I sincerely want to become a very very strong sincere Muslim and very clean inside and to continue be like that till the end.

And can you guys please pray for God To Make me stop committing the few major sins that I commit and not only that but also the minor sins to stop doing them.

And also, can you please pray for God To raise my status?

What do I mean by “respect the laws of God?”

I mean, memorize Quran, pray x5 a Day regularly without a stop and to do things He loves the most all the time.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
09-02-2018, 09:33 PM
Insha Allah insha Allah Ameen!!

May Allah swt accept your duas which are good for you in the akhira Ameen.

We will pray for you insha Allah but you pray for yourself too especially in moment's where duas are more likely to be accepted. If i want something i always ask my mum to pray for me because mother's duas are very special. Ask your mum to pray for you insha Allah if this is possible. Pray more on Friday's because there is an hour where duas are readily accepted insha Allah. Pray and wake up for tahajud prayers. Pray when you are in severe distress. Subhana Allah i could go on and make my hands tired and i still won't be able to complete the list.

Whatever the outcome be ready to accept reality and know it is already written. Don't stress yourself too much. Life is too precious.

Nitro Zeus
09-02-2018, 10:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange

May Allah swt accept your duas which are good for you in the akhira Ameen.

We will pray for you insha Allah but you pray for yourself too especially in moment's where duas are more likely to be accepted. If i want something i always ask my mum to pray for me because mother's duas are very special. Ask your mum to pray for you insha Allah if this is possible. Pray more on Friday's because there is an hour where duas are readily accepted insha Allah. Pray and wake up for tahajud prayers. Pray when you are in severe distress. Subhana Allah i could go on and make my hands tired and i still won't be able to complete the list.

Whatever the outcome be ready to accept reality and know it is already written. Don't stress yourself too much. Life is too precious.
I agree with you that life is very precious. But there are many things about the near or distant future that makes me very scared of. Such as, I don’t know what questions my Romanian teacher will ask me, or better, what will come in the exam and if I were to know what will come in the exam and what questions I’ll be given, then perhaps, I’ll prepare myself for it, but now it’s impossible to know and that what makes me frightens me. Yeah but, the thing is my mother is Christian Orthodox, I don’t know if I can ask her to pray for me so that I will pass because she’s a Christin. But if she were to be a Muslim, then things would be different. I tried to pray for myself too but, there is something that makes my Du’a rejected. And that is, I simply don’t know how to make 2 rakats even though someone is telling me, I wish I would be shown in a picture how it is done so that I may understand how it’s done. Does making Du’a constantly, you’ll get rewarded by God on the Day of Judgment?

Alamgir
09-03-2018, 12:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
Asalamu Alaikum

You should not say inshallah when making dua.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FHoZLzf98Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRsGBWOTPHw

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nitro Zeus
09-05-2018, 05:50 PM
Oh yeah baby, I have passed the exam[emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]. All Thanx to God and thanx to you too. I never thought I would ever pass that exam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.