/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help Desired ASAP

dream123
09-03-2018, 07:44 AM
AOA
I am from RWP and i meed some help i have been facing an issue and i have contacted many amils and lost alot of money if you guys know any amil in rwp isb or anyone who do this work remotely preferably without hadiya i will really appreciate it. JAZAKALLAH

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
09-03-2018, 09:13 AM
Walaikmasalaam

Sorry i don't understand the shortcuts. What is it you are looking for?

dream123
09-03-2018, 12:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
Walaikmasalaam

Sorry i don't understand the shortcuts. What is it you are looking for?
hello, thankyou for the reply.
i am looking for an AMIL i am facing some personal problem

HisServant
09-05-2018, 03:51 AM
Stay away from these magicians sister. I think that's what an amil is? The use of 'good' magic is a doubtful area. You already lost money for seeking help from them, don't go looking for another and yet another. Make sincere duas and Allah will send His Angels and good humans to help or guide Inshaa'Allah. They would never ask for payments when Allah directs them to carry out His commands.(It's not a money making business) Maybe you just need to be patient or if for a specific situations, then specific duas from the Quran and prophetic guidance can be given. It is our supplications to Allah in complete submission and humility which is at the root of finding/developing solutions.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.