/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Saying Astaghfirullah 100 times a day.

emem.masorong
09-04-2018, 03:06 AM
https://backtojannah.com/virtues-ben...hfirullah-dua/

I can do this easily. It's faster than saying "Subhanallah Wa Bihamdihi", which erases sins, even if they are like the foam of the sea. I plan to do this every Sunday night. Why night? Because at the day, I may do some sins, so at night, when it's compiled, I can ask recite it and be forgiven. Every night, I plan to recite "Astaghfirullah" 100 times. It is sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad(saw).

• In one minute, you can say “Astaghfirullah” more than 100 times! The virtue of seeking forgiveness is well-known, it is a reason of obtaining forgiveness, entering Paradise, having good provisions, increasing one’s strength, repelling harm, having affairs facilitated, the descent of rain, and increasing in wealth and children.

It also calms us and removes worries. Can't buy medicine? Faith can handle everything.

I really notice that no matter how high my faith is now, I still commit some sin. We are created weak. We will be tried and tried until we are left walking on this earth without sin. This recitations can help us do that. I also believe we can really live a life sinless. Sin less. But really without sin. God is real.

You can start out with what is in your scope. Maybe 5 or 10 first, then add more as days pass by, or weeks, depending on your ability.

May Allah(swt) guide us all, show us the straight path, and send us all to Jannah one day.

And oh yeah, let us please, I beg you all, be forbearing on other non-Muslims or Muslims too that may be astray, and always be patient, understanding, and have faith. Ya Allah, please help us all. Let us stop the mindset of Victim mentality or the mentality that is an acquired personality trait in which a person tends to recognize themselves as a victim of the negative actions of others, and to behave as if this were the case in the face of contrary evidence of such circumstances. The success principles that non-Muslims have taught me this. Why would be bear enmity with them? They are our brothers and sisters as well. They need our help. We are one family. We all came from Adam. Let us not only think of ourselves and let us be careful in our words, and let us pray that God gives us strength and not always say to non-Muslims that they will just go to hell. Do you think that is a good deed? Please feel. They even are teaching us a great example and lessons. Without each other, without helping each other, we will not succeed. I pray and hope success for all. Let us respect priests and Christians and Buddhists, monks, everybody. Let us love truly each other. Those priests have the Gospel and Torah which Allah has sent as guidance on times of the prophets as well.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Studentofdeed
09-08-2018, 10:31 PM
Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.