/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is that true that God grants someone’s bad wish as a life lesson for him? So that he

Nitro Zeus
09-05-2018, 05:48 PM
This summer vacation, me and my family went to the beach in Constanta, and then it was sunny day and I didn’t wanted to get into the water because I’ll get burnt. So, I wished for the Sun to be covered with clouds all day so that I can swim, and then my wish was granted. And my mother told me, “you see? God showed you that you don’t know more than your parents, though you must listen to your parents because they know what’s the best for their child. And in fact, your parents know more , much better than you.” And then, I started to regret that I wished for the Sun to be covered with clouds because I thought it was much better like this and when I got into the water, the water was extremely cold and I couldn’t resist after few hours later.

And once when I was small, I saw another Christian kid wearing glasses, and then I started to make jokes about him and to start laughing at him just because he wears it. And then years later, at age of 16 I suppose, I started also to wear glasses and my mother told me, “you see? God taught you a lesson not to heart someone”. And before that, she told me, “don’t laugh at someone because of his or her condition, because you might end up in his or her situation and you wouldn’t like it.” But stupid I was, I didn’t counted as a warning message, I thought it was just a prank, to scare me only. But no, it was true message. So, I learned my lessons from the past.

So my question is: is it true about this?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
09-05-2018, 06:59 PM
Allah :swt: knows better than everybody else including you and your parents - therefore it is best to obey Allah :swt: as much as you can.

Read up on Ibrahim :as: 's dialogue with his father.

Your question regarding whether Allah :swt: grants bad wishes as lessons is based on speculation of al-ghaib alone in terms of human duty, and cannot override the duty of humans to be just in Allah's sight.

The hadith of the man whose limbs went skinny like a chicken did not involve actions from other humans.

Am li al insaan ma tamanna?
Fa li Allah al aakhirah wa al oola.

Nitro Zeus
09-05-2018, 07:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
Allah :swt: knows better than everybody else including you and your parents - therefore it is best to obey Allah :swt: as much as you can.

read up on Ibrahim :as: dialogue with his father.
Uhhh... is saying “Allah knows better than everybody else” sound like shirk? Because, I think that it’s like.... damn I forgot the word. But you know what I mean, right?

Abz2000
09-05-2018, 07:24 PM
@Nitro Zeus - if did not do anything unlawful in Allah's sight and you stayed within the lawful whilst seeking to do what is best in Allah's sight then you should be ok and there is no need to confuse it by adding multiple variables since both you and your parents are adults and the question of the iq, experience, intention, and position of each of you in Allah's sight becomes another necessary variable if adding their opinion to the equation.

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Uhhh... is saying “Allah knows better than everybody else” sound like shirk? Because, I think that it’s like.... damn I forgot the word. But you know what I mean, right?

Allah knows better than everybody else including you and your parents - therefore it is best to obey Allah as much as you can with the sincere intention to obey and serve Him.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Studentofdeed
09-08-2018, 06:19 AM
If someone is oppressed then their dua is guaranteed to be true so do not oppress

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.