/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My sister and some other love ones died. Can you help them and me?

emem.masorong
09-06-2018, 08:44 AM
My sister died of Leukemia. It was some months ago. I heard that someone from my sister-in-law died too. I have an aunt who died too as well before a long time ago. There was also a great man I want to help that is the brother of my mother. The truth is, I want to help everybody. I pray for everybody to go to Jannah. I pray that all in hell be sent to Jannah.

“There is no Muslim who dies, and a group of Muslims numbering one hundred pray for him, all of them interceding for him, but their intercession for him will be accepted.” (Narrated by Muslim, 1576).

I really love my sister and family and relatives and friends. I consider the whole world my family. Please, can you please intercede for my sister and other relatives?

Thank you so much. Let us help this world as well if we can. I believe in Allah, that's why I can.

PS. I always pray from time to time when I remember them that they enter Jannah. Someone said that they will be resurrected on the Day of Judgement and they also said that the time in the akhira is different from the dunya? 1000 years there is 24 hours here. Could it be that my sister and other relatives or the ones who died are already in Jannah some days after they died or right after they died? Thank you so much for helping. May Allah bless you all.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ümit
09-07-2018, 09:26 AM
For what I know, no one is in Hell right now. every dies person until now are waiting in their graves for the judgement day to come. after that, they will go to heaven or hell.
the time in the grave is called Barzaqh. This time in Barzaqh however can be like one of the gardens of heaven or like one of the pits of hell. the reward and punishment one receives during Barzaqh is much greater than on Earth, but nothing compaired with the rewards and punishment in heaven or hell.

There is no use in praying for those with destination hell to go to heaven....their destination is set and it is permanent...they go to hell for a reason. likewise there is also no use praying for shaytaan.

Studentofdeed
09-07-2018, 11:06 PM
make dua that allah forgives them and makes it easy

- - - Updated - - -

Also if your sister was a muslim and she died due to cancer, then this is sign of allah's love. Cancer is martyrdom. Inshallah all are sins will be forgiven as long as they didnt harm any one else

emem.masorong
09-16-2018, 09:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by umie
For what I know, no one is in Hell right now. every dies person until now are waiting in their graves for the judgement day to come. after that, they will go to heaven or hell.
the time in the grave is called Barzaqh. This time in Barzaqh however can be like one of the gardens of heaven or like one of the pits of hell. the reward and punishment one receives during Barzaqh is much greater than on Earth, but nothing compaired with the rewards and punishment in heaven or hell.

There is no use in praying for those with destination hell to go to heaven....their destination is set and it is permanent...they go to hell for a reason. likewise there is also no use praying for shaytaan.
Thank you so much. From what I know, they are not permanent in hell. From to time to time, people in heaven intercede for them or what Allah said that people there would go to hell and take out anyone with an atomic faith. We can also pray for them in here, and they will be forgiven. One day, hell will be empty. Let us show mercy to the unbelievers. If we show mercy to them, we will be granted mercy as well. God is good. Why would he be unjust? Thank you so much for your reply. It has lightened a burden in me.

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by Studentofdeed
make dua that allah forgives them and makes it easy

- - - Updated - - -

Also if your sister was a muslim and she died due to cancer, then this is sign of allah's love. Cancer is martyrdom. Inshallah all are sins will be forgiven as long as they didnt harm any one else
Thank you so much. May Allah bless us all. Alhamdulillah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.