/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Someone told me something that made me feel bad but it's alright

emem.masorong
09-11-2018, 12:33 AM
I forgive that person. He is a Muslim. Maybe it was on Quora.com or here or somewhere. He told me that the Christians would go to hell.

I found this. I posted it on Facebook.

“Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah(God) and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve.” (Qur’an 2:62)
The Sabians are those that converted to Islam. In the above, it is said that Jews and Christians too can enter Jannah(Paradise). Alhamdulillah(Praise be to God).
Be careful. All young people and old ones also enter Jannah, as told by the Prophet Muhammad(peace and blessings be upon him). Let us be reminded of God everyday and night so we have a firm life that can have a peaceful transition from here, the world, to Jannah(Paradise). May God, glorified and exalted is he, give us tranquility, peace, serenity, and bliss in life, and in the life to come. Insha'Allah(God-willing). Alhamdulillah(Praise be to God).

I shared this because I want to help non-Muslims as well. I thought they have given me a valuable lesson on the movie, "Pirates of the Caribbean", where the Arab-looking people were climbing from their cage(which was wooden I think), to go up while I remember laughing or smiling and leaving the other group where the man who acted as Legolas in Lord of the Rings is, so they got their own cage fall down. I think there is a parable in that or a moral lesson. It may seem that the creators of that movie just wants to mock you, but my cousin, who is a non-Muslim, told me that "there is a reason for everything". I appreciate all our knowledge that we have acquired from the Holy Quran and wherever, and following it obediently(The Holy Quran), and spiritually. Alhamdulillah.

If he have mercy on others, we too will receive mercy from the Lord.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
09-11-2018, 03:30 AM
Jews and Christians who do not embrace Islam will go to hell. Please read the following links to understand the details:

https://islamqa.info/en/2912

http://islamqa.org/hanafi/muftionline/97113

http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/in...atwaId&Id=5750

Who are the Jews and Christians who will enter Paradise? - islamqa.info
For the time beingI do not have the resources to quote the exact Quranic versenor can I tell you what sura it has been taken from. HoweverI believe it is a comm...

In order to understand these aayaat correctly, we need to refer to the scholars of Tafseer (Qur’aanic commentary). The great Imaam Ismaa’eel ibn Katheer, may Allaah have mercy on him, said in his tafseer of the aayah from Soorat al-Baqarah:

“Allaah, may He be exalted, points out that whoever of the previous nations did well and was obedient, will have a good reward, and this will be the case for everyone who follows the Unlettered Prophet [Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) until the Hour comes – he will have eternal happiness, and they will not fear what they are going to face, nor will they grieve for what they have left behind. As Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): ‘No doubt! Verily, the awliya’ of Allaah [i.e., those who believe in the Oneness of Allaah and fear Allaah much, and love Allaah much], no fear shall come upon them nor shall they grieve.’ [Yoonus 10:62]. And Allaah tells us what the angels say to the believers at the time of death (interpretation of the meaning): ‘Verily, those who say, “Our Lord is Allaah,” then they istaqaamu [stood straight, i.e., truly followed Islam], on them the angels will descend (at the time of their death) (saying): “Fear not, nor grieve! But receive the glad tidings of Paradise which you have been promised!”’ [Fussilat 41:30]

As far as the Jews are concerning, their faith meant believing in the Tawraat (original Torah) and following the way of Moosa (peace be upon him) until ‘Eesa came, after which whoever continued to follow the Torah and the way of Moosa, and did not leave this and follow ‘Eesa, was doomed.

As far as the Christians are concerned, their faith meant believing in the Injeel (original Gospel) and following the laws of ‘Eesa; whoever did this was a believer whose faith was acceptable to Allaah, until Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) came, after which whoever did not follow Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and leave the way of ‘Eesa and the Injeel that he had been following before, was doomed.

The aayah (interpretation of the meaning), “And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers” [Aal ‘Imraan 3:85] is a statement that Allaah will not accept any way or deed from anyone, after sending His Final Messenger, except those that are in accordance with the laws of Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). Prior to this, however, anyone who followed the Prophet of his own time was on the Straight Path of salvation. So the Jews were those who followed Moosa (peace be upon him) and referred to the Tawraat for judgement at that time. When Allaah sent ‘Eesa (peace be upon him), the Children of Israel were obliged to follow him and obey him, and so they and others who followed him became Christians.. When Allaah sent Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), as the Final Prophet and a Messenger to all the children of Adam, all of mankind was obliged to believe in him and obey him, and refrain from what he prohibited. Those who did so are the true believers. The ummah (nation) of Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) are called the believers because of their deep eemaan (faith) and conviction, and because they believe in all the past Prophets and in the prophesied events that are yet to come.”

urkahnkhan
09-11-2018, 01:25 PM

The true Christian faith died with Salman al Farsi he was the last follower of what was send down with Isa. The rest have deviated from the path and have described a son to Allah. If you read places like surah Al-hajj and other Surah's you will come to realize Allah(swt) true opinion of them subscribing a son to him and believe me His very angry about that idea being forced or simply put uttered as mere words and he says it's like the heavens crashing down on earth each time someone says the most high has taken a son for himself. This is viewed as an absolutely and magnificiantly evil in the sight of Allah.

The same with the jews who have started to practice magic while saying it's from Sulaiman. The verse above clearifies their situation that they will indeed be thrown into an eternal fire and likened to the worst creatures.

The religion of Isa has defunct perhaps just as short as 300yrs after him and the religion lost it's merit when the Romans converted because they just changed the entire thing to fit their old ancient polytheistic way of life by subscribing a son to Allah this was entirely on them never have Isa said that he was the son of Allah and but rather as Allah describes them as honored servants who was actully carrying out his work

emem.masorong
09-12-2018, 01:41 AM
I still believe that I can send all to heaven. Insha'Allah. Alhamdulillah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
xboxisdead
09-12-2018, 02:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by emem.masorong
I still believe that I can send all to heaven. Insha'Allah. Alhamdulillah.
Are you ok?

= puts hand on forehead = Not having high fever, I hope. I recommend you check a doctor or it could be serious health hazard O_o.

Simply put...anyone who dies anything but Muslim or Mu'umeen end up a disbeliever. Islam is the perfect religion and the Prophet peace be upon him (Mohammad) is the last prophet there are no prophets after him. So Islam is perfected and any missing hole is covered and resolved in every way: from politics, to social, family, educational, prayer, etc. I just realized with your last post is that you simply missed everything the previous brothers replied to you and went wooof right above your head.

Abz2000
09-12-2018, 03:16 PM
Every individual - whether human or jinn - regardless of where he/she grew up - even if in a remote jungle - who believes in the truth and walks justly according to the best of what he/she sincerely believes to be the just truth - loads good deeds on his/her scales. It is when a person commits kufr of Allah :swt: and any of His messengers after the correct guidance has reached him/her, refuses to accept the just truth despite his/her heart being convinced thereof, then rebels against the just truth -that he/she begins to load injustice on his/her scales.

Each deed of justice brings a person closer to paradise, and each deedsl of injustice brings a person closer to hell.

Any who attempts to deceive themself is not deceiving Allah :swt: at all, and Allah :swt: will judge each individual with perfect justice.

Al-Baqarah 2:97

قُلْ مَن كَانَ عَدُوًّا لِّجِبْرِيلَ فَإِنَّهُۥ نَزَّلَهُۥ عَلَىٰ قَلْبِكَ بِإِذْنِ ٱللَّهِ مُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ وَهُدًى وَبُشْرَىٰ لِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ

Say: Whoever is an enemy to Gabriel-for he brings down the (revelation) to thy heart by Allah's will, a confirmation of what went before, and guidance and glad tidings for those who believe,-

Al-Baqarah 2:98

مَن كَانَ عَدُوًّا لِّلَّهِ وَمَلَٰٓئِكَتِهِۦ وَرُسُلِهِۦ وَجِبْرِيلَ وَمِيكَىٰلَ فَإِنَّ ٱللَّهَ عَدُوٌّ لِّلْكَٰفِرِينَ

Whoever is an enemy to Allah and His angels and messengers, to Gabriel and Michael,- then Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith.

Al-Baqarah 2:99

وَلَقَدْ أَنزَلْنَآ إِلَيْكَ ءَايَٰتٍۭ بَيِّنَٰتٍۖ وَمَا يَكْفُرُ بِهَآ إِلَّا ٱلْفَٰسِقُونَ

We have sent down to thee Manifest Signs (ayat); and none reject them but those who are perverse.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.