/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is The Tooth-fairy Haram?

TinyMess
09-11-2018, 11:21 PM
Just curious lol.
I’m a bit confused on this because it’s making children believe in something other than Allah.
Even though it’s intention is to make children less scared of growing up. Idk how I feel about the concept. I feel like there are other ways of cheering a kid up about that. Like I had a tooth fairy, but if you just handed me money I would have felt the same way heh.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ümit
09-12-2018, 12:09 PM
Whether it is really haraam...IDK...
One does not believe in a tooth fairy in the same way as Allah. So, it is not like shirk or something. The tooth fairy is not a replacement for Allah.

But I know that it is not recommended to tell something which is not true. Not even as a joke. But I cannot tell you to what degree this forbidden is (Haraam or makrooh or just not recommended).

I think the tooth fairy will fall in the same category.

xboxisdead
09-12-2018, 01:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by umie
Whether it is really haraam...IDK...
One does not believe in a tooth fairy in the same way as Allah. So, it is not like shirk or something. The tooth fairy is not a replacement for Allah.

But I know that it is not recommended to tell something which is not true. Not even as a joke. But I cannot tell you to what degree this forbidden is (Haraam or makrooh or just not recommended).

I think the tooth fairy will fall in the same category.
But Santaa Clause is shirk though. Because you are praying to him and you are been good to please him so he give you gifts and that is shirk. You believe in something that is not real and you please him so he give you stuff?? Come on! It screams shirk in every corner.

Abz2000
09-12-2018, 02:50 PM
Deception = false matrices = confusion = war on the mind = meltdown and jumbling of reality and fiction = clueless = airhead.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
xboxisdead
09-12-2018, 02:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
Deception = false matrices = confusion = war on the mind = meltdown and jumbling of reality and fiction = clueless = airhead.
;D;D;D;D;D:facepalm::facepalm:;D;D;D;D;D

Ümit
09-12-2018, 06:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by xboxisdead
But Santaa Clause is shirk though. Because you are praying to him and you are been good to please him so he give you gifts and that is shirk. You believe in something that is not real and you please him so he give you stuff?? Come on! It screams shirk in every corner.
Yes...that is true...santa has too much god like features...he knows which child is good and which isn't...it is all written in his book and everything...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.