/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can control the fart during namaz

Fathizoor
09-12-2018, 10:47 AM
Assalamualaikum.. i have some doubts to clear ..i always feel like farting during pray .. itz very difficult for me ..is it accept if i control and prayed?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nooralhuda
08-13-2022, 01:00 AM
same problem here :embarrass

Karl
08-21-2022, 12:01 AM
Do some yoga or exercise and don't eat beans, chick peas, lentils and other gas producing foods before prayer time. That should fix the problem.

- Qatada -
08-21-2022, 04:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fathizoor
Assalamualaikum.. i have some doubts to clear ..i always feel like farting during pray .. itz very difficult for me ..is it accept if i control and prayed?
Asalamu alaykum.

You can wait for a time when there will be less wind in your stomach, then pray.

But If you have a problem all the time, you can do wudu (wuzu) once, pray, and even if you fart, it's fine, keep praying.

Then for the next namaz, do a fresh wudu (wuzu).

See: https://www.islamweb.net/en/fatwa/83...-while-praying

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhammad
08-21-2022, 08:04 PM
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Please also see:
https://www.islamweb.net/en/fatwa/30...k-the-ablution

Holding in gas after ablution or during prayer does not break the ablution - Islamweb - Fatwas
Holding in gas after ablution or during prayer does not break the ablution Assalaamu alaykum I want to know if holding gas after ablution or during prayers breaks the ablution I do not know if there are differences among the schools of thought but I want to know what the Maliki madhhab and other schools of thought say about that All perfect praise be to Allaah The Lord of the Worlds I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allaah and that Muhammad sallallaahu 699alayhi wa sallam is His slave and MessengerHolding in gas does not break.....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.