/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I have questions

emem.masorong
09-14-2018, 12:31 AM
Attachment 6535

Assalamu Alaykum. May Allah(swt) have mercy on us all and grant us an easy path to Jannah. I would just like to ask, because I read somewhere that we should spend less time with rich people, if that is really true? I tried to search Google but couldn't find the answer I was seeking and I can't find that site where I read it. Is it also true that we should not trabel if it is unnecessary? On number 4, why is it there the word "ask" before beg. I mean, is it not allowed for us to ask anyone of something? I'm just making sure. Maybe these are written in the Holy Quran? Thank you so much. May Allah bless us all.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lif
09-14-2018, 06:50 PM
As salam alkium insha’Allah this will help you

I personally have never heard about spending less time with the rich not sure why this is a thing since some of the companions of our beloved prophet SAW was rich also we know some prophets were rich but it may just be a tips so that you dont envy this world or get attached to it I’m not sure Allah knows best

I’m not quite sure what you mean by trabel? If you’re talking about traveling.... It was narrated from Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “If people knew what I know about being alone, no rider would travel at night by himself.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (2998). There are also some other few Hadith stating that it is highly adviced not to... but if this was meant for only back then you know with the deserts I don’t know Allah knows best

As for the 3rd: It is not haram (forbidden) in Islam to accept charity that is freely given from a Muslim who is trying to please Allah. It is forbidden to beg when a genuine need does not exist. No Muslim of faith would ever beg on the streets, in the malls or by the doors of cars for sustenance. In fact, Muslims are instructed to avoid giving charity to one who begs regularly.

It is forbidden for a Muslim to tell friends and neighbors about loss of employment and home with hopes of charity. It is with sincere hope though, that Muslims will indeed help those in dire need and that charity be given daily, weekly and monthly to please Allah, the "Creator, the Benefactor and the Forgiver of Sins, not just at Ramadan. Insha’Allah those answer you’re questions

HisServant
09-15-2018, 06:32 AM
:sl:

Sometimes when generalizations are made and they are forbidden it is usually with bad associations. The exceptions of being permissible would follow something otherwise based upon goodness/truth.

Select a friend who has both strong emaan/deeni and good character/personality. (irregardless of being rich, poor etc.)

“Content yourself with those who pray to their Lord morning and evening, seeking His approval, and do not let your eyes turn away from them out of desire for the attractions of this worldly life, and do not yield to those whose hearts We have made heedless of Our remembrance, those who follow their own low desires, those whose ways are unbridled.” (Quran 18:28)

emem.masorong
09-15-2018, 06:36 AM
Thank you all. May Allah bless us all. Alhamdulillah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.