/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Will the oppressed be victorious?

Studentofdeed
09-15-2018, 01:06 AM
When someone is been oppressed or harmed and asks Allah SWT for justice? Will the justice be enough? As I am worried the people who oppress will simply get a slap on the wrist. Especially the Muslim oppressors. As Allah is ar rhaman and ar Rahim. I'm worried the muslim oppressors will get away with their crimes and be admitted to paradise. I want those who hurt hurts to pay in this life and the next life.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
09-15-2018, 01:37 AM
Repent

Studentofdeed
09-15-2018, 05:18 AM
I need sincere advice. Please help

Abz2000
09-15-2018, 05:25 AM
Repentance to Allah :swt: and sincere effort to walk according to His guidance is what is required of everyone in order to be saved from the consequences of past faulty and wrong actions.

Would you rather Allah :swt: continued without mercy i.e without giving you the opportunity to repent?

REPENT.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
سيف الله
09-22-2018, 12:45 PM
Salaam

format_quote Originally Posted by Studentofdeed
When someone is been oppressed or harmed and asks Allah SWT for justice? Will the justice be enough? As I am worried the people who oppress will simply get a slap on the wrist. Especially the Muslim oppressors. As Allah is ar rhaman and ar Rahim. I'm worried the muslim oppressors will get away with their crimes and be admitted to paradise. I want those who hurt hurts to pay in this life and the next life.
Believe me I understand your frustrations brother! However your approach is counterproductive. I would council patience and try not to let bitter feelings consume you. Concentrate on improving yourself and helping your family and community. There are plenty of things you can do! (charity work, education, work in the masjid etc).

This talk might help.

Blurb

I believe Allah (swa) decreed victory, but I cannot see the victory?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.