/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I think this is right

emem.masorong
09-18-2018, 12:51 AM
When I first started praying, I was scared of Allah, and tried to follow his commands strictly. I am limp as of the moment, and I have incontinence too on urinating and defecating, which both I cannot control. I have diapers. I am 25 years old. I fart in prayer, but I don't think I need to repeat a whole prayer because of a simple fart. I know... Prayer is sacred. But I would feel so tired when I do that. I want to save energy. It's just a fart. Do you have a clear proof saying that if you fart in prayer, you will repeat it? I even don't change my diapers until I am sure of myself that I want to, or need to, and not for every prayer, because I don't want to waste money changing and changing from time to time my diapers and hurt my parents that work for it day in and day out. I really make sure it is full. Now, I don't even wear clothes anymore. Just my diapers, while praying. I pity my mother who would wash my clothes. When I was still wearing clothes, I would get it soaked in my diaper's wetness and not intentionally always or I didn't really know. I am doing as best I can to save money. I don't want to waste. That is a good deed and Allah likes that. Allah is the most merciful, and most appreciative. He still appreciates me praying to him, and anyone like me, even if I would do that naked. We have different stories in this world. Different walks in life. What I am feeling and thinking isn't yours unless I share it and even if I do sometimes share it, your understanding and thinking can still be way more different. And angels record even what we think. If I am praying with utmost sincerity even if I am naked, then Allah would love that. I'm not saying he loves me more than those with clothes. Even if I am more sincere than them, for example only, he would not compare me to those others because he is God. He is the best judge. "Do not destroy yourselves". Allah said.

If you show me any proof in the Quran or hadeeths that says anything of "times where a Muslim should repeat his prayer", I would study it and do what's necessary to tell others here what should be done, and others in the world as well. We are only humans. There are times I read that you can still pray even if your clothes smell, and that is if it doesn't harm others. And there are people also saying that a mistake only will make you repeat the whole prayer again. Now, there could be rational effects of that, and that would make you really tired but perfect the way of prayer, but that is so hard that it would be so impossible for anyone to complete one single prayer if he/she continues that way. I know... I also pray. Let us use our senses. Let us feel our emotions and our heart. Let us love. When someone makes a mistake, make it seems easy for him/her that his/her mistake can be easily corrected. It is like the school system in which we are having right now, that when we get a certain grade, for example, 74 or an F and Ds or Cs consistently or just simply fail in their perception or grading system, the family is now pressured to make a large amount of money again to re-enroll a single student to that level again when the school year ends and he/she failed, instead of appreciating the child's efforts, and thus, preventing the world to label him/her "stupid" or "ignorant" just because of facts being layed out to us for memorization that ain't even facts to somebody else or you, because your voice inside or simply your voice is better or louder than theirs, and you just believe in something else. We are only humans. That if you don't know Philip M. Decartes(made up: example only), you are doomed. Instead of doing that, then appreciate the student, compliment him/her of his/her achievements, for he/she has walked to school and that is hard, even riding something is an effort, paying the taxi, breathing, etc, thinking or not thinking. Let them take another step forward to the next level. Up to Paradise. For without failure, there is no success. Do you get it? It's like them saying, "Be perfect already before you go to school, or else, we will punish you." The sad part is, if you don't have money, you aren't human to others. Where is that free education?

There would be of course, like my itchiness, for not doing ablution. I forgot to tell that. Before, I would always ask my mom for water. It gets contaminated later on by some little dirty stuffs. Allah said that he doesn't burden anyone beyond his scope. And me not hiding my ankles and legs while praying may tempt me to do sin. Alhamdulillah, I can control myself. There are repurcussions, so I must have faith and ask the help of Allah, so I will be okay again, and I can now wear what I need to wear next time.

If you forget what you were saying in the prayer, then you can repeat it to where you honestly remember it.

May Allah have mercy on us all and bless us. Alhamdulillah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ümit
09-18-2018, 08:49 AM
A couple of things,

The Quraan says nothing about how to do your prayer. For that, you have to look into hadeeth and how Muhammed sas has been teaching us.
There are clear saheeh hadeeths that:
- if you fart your prayer would not be valid.
- if you have najeesh on your clothes, you can not start your prayer.
- you have to cover up before you can start your prayer.

BUT...

Your case is clearly different. you can do nothing about your condition, and it is not that you are rebelling or something...you just want to do your prayer in the best way you can...and in the meantime you do not want to be a burden for others.
I am not an Alim...So, I could be wrong on this one...but I also think Allah will make an exception for you.

Abz2000
09-18-2018, 08:54 AM
كتاب الوضوء

Ablutions (Wudu')
(2)
Chapter: Chapter. No Salat (prayer) Is Accepted Without Ablution (i.e, To Remove, The Small Hadith By Ablution Or The Big Hadith By Taking A Bath)
(2)
باب لاَ تُقْبَلُ صَلاَةٌ بِغَيْرِ طُهُورٍ

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "The prayer of a person who does Hadath (passes urine, stool or wind) is not accepted till he performs the ablution." A person from Hadaramout asked Abu Huraira, "What is 'Hadath'?" Abu Huraira replied, " 'Hadath' means the passing of wind."

حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ الْحَنْظَلِيُّ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّزَّاقِ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنَا مَعْمَرٌ، عَنْ هَمَّامِ بْنِ مُنَبِّهٍ، أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ أَبَا هُرَيْرَةَ، يَقُولُ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ لاَ تُقْبَلُ صَلاَةُ مَنْ أَحْدَثَ حَتَّى يَتَوَضَّأَ ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالَ رَجُلٌ مِنْ حَضْرَمَوْتَ مَا الْحَدَثُ يَا أَبَا هُرَيْرَةَ قَالَ فُسَاءٌ أَوْ ضُرَاطٌ‏.‏

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 135
In-book reference : Book 4, Hadith 1
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 1, Book 4, Hadith 137
(deprecated numbering scheme)
Report Error | Share

(4)
Chapter: One should not repeat ablution if in doubt unless and until he is convinced (that he has lost his ablution by having Hadath)
(4)
باب لاَ يَتَوَضَّأُ مِنَ الشَّكِّ حَتَّى يَسْتَيْقِنَ

Narrated `Abbad bin Tamim:

My uncle asked Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) about a person who imagined to have passed wind during the prayer. Allah' Apostle replied: "He should not leave his prayers unless he hears sound or smells something."

حَدَّثَنَا عَلِيٌّ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا الزُّهْرِيُّ، عَنْ سَعِيدِ بْنِ الْمُسَيَّبِ، وَعَنْ عَبَّادِ بْنِ تَمِيمٍ، عَنْ عَمِّهِ، أَنَّهُ شَكَا إِلَى رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم الرَّجُلُ الَّذِي يُخَيَّلُ إِلَيْهِ أَنَّهُ يَجِدُ الشَّىْءَ فِي الصَّلاَةِ‏.‏ فَقَالَ ‏ "‏ لاَ يَنْفَتِلْ ـ أَوْ لاَ يَنْصَرِفْ ـ حَتَّى يَسْمَعَ صَوْتًا أَوْ يَجِدَ رِيحًا ‏"‏‏.‏

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 137
In-book reference : Book 4, Hadith 3
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 1, Book 4, Hadith 139

(43)
Chapter: "...Let not a group scoff at another group.."
(43)
بَابُ قَوْلِ اللَّهِ تَعَالَى: {يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لاَ يَسْخَرْ قَوْمٌ مِنْ قَوْمٍ عَسَى أَنْ يَكُونُوا خَيْرًا مِنْهُمْ} إِلَى قَوْلِهِ: {فَأُولَئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ}

Narrated `Abdullah bin Zam`a:

The Prophet (ﷺ) forbade laughing at a person who passes wind, and said, "How does anyone of you beat his wife as he beats the stallion camel and then he may embrace (sleep with) her?" And Hisham said, "As he beats his slave"

حَدَّثَنَا عَلِيُّ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ، عَنْ هِشَامٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ زَمْعَةَ، قَالَ نَهَى النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَنْ يَضْحَكَ الرَّجُلُ مِمَّا يَخْرُجُ مِنَ الأَنْفُسِ وَقَالَ ‏"‏ بِمَ يَضْرِبُ أَحَدُكُمُ امْرَأَتَهُ ضَرْبَ الْفَحْلِ، ثُمَّ لَعَلَّهُ يُعَانِقُهَا ‏"‏‏.‏ وَقَالَ الثَّوْرِيُّ وَوُهَيْبٌ وَأَبُو مُعَاوِيَةَ عَنْ هِشَامٍ ‏"‏ جَلْدَ الْعَبْدِ ‏"‏‏.‏

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 6042
In-book reference : Book 78, Hadith 72
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 8, Book 73, Hadith 68
Report Error | Share

كتاب التيمم
Rubbing hands and feet with dust (Tayammum)
(7)
Chapter: A Junub can perform Tayammum if he is afraid of disease, death or thirst
(7)
باب إِذَا خَافَ الْجُنُبُ عَلَى نَفْسِهِ الْمَرَضَ أَوِ الْمَوْتَ أَوْ خَافَ الْعَطَشَ، تَيَمَّمَ
وَيُذْكَرُ أَنَّ عَمْرَو بْنَ الْعَاصِ أَجْنَبَ فِي لَيْلَةٍ بَارِدَةٍ فَتَيَمَّمَ وَتَلاَ: {وَلاَ تَقْتُلُوا أَنْفُسَكُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ بِكُمْ رَحِيمًا} فَذَكَرَ لِلنَّبِيِّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ فَلَمْ يُعَنِّفْ.

Narrated Shaqiq bin Salama:

I was with `Abdullah and Abu Musa; the latter asked the former, "O Abu `Abdur-Rahman! What is your opinion if somebody becomes Junub and no water is available?" `Abdullah replied, "Do not pray till water is found." Abu Musa said, "What do you say about the statement of `Ammar (who was ordered by the Prophet (ﷺ) to perform Tayammum). The Prophet (ﷺ) said to him: "Perform Tayammum and that would be sufficient." `Abdullah replied, "Don't you see that `Umar was not satisfied by `Ammar's statement?" Abu- Musa said, "All right, leave `Ammar's statement, but what will you say about this verse (of Tayammum)?" `Abdullah kept quiet and then said, "If we allowed it, then they would probably perform Tayammum even if water was available, if one of them found it (water) cold." The narrator added, "I said to Shaqiq, "Then did `Abdullah dislike to perform Tayammum because of this?" He replied, "Yes."

حَدَّثَنَا عُمَرُ بْنُ حَفْصٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا أَبِي قَالَ، حَدَّثَنَا الأَعْمَشُ، قَالَ سَمِعْتُ شَقِيقَ بْنَ سَلَمَةَ، قَالَ كُنْتُ عِنْدَ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ وَأَبِي مُوسَى فَقَالَ لَهُ أَبُو مُوسَى أَرَأَيْتَ يَا أَبَا عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ إِذَا أَجْنَبَ فَلَمْ يَجِدْ، مَاءً كَيْفَ يَصْنَعُ فَقَالَ عَبْدُ اللَّهِ لاَ يُصَلِّي حَتَّى يَجِدَ الْمَاءَ‏.‏ فَقَالَ أَبُو مُوسَى فَكَيْفَ تَصْنَعُ بِقَوْلِ عَمَّارٍ حِينَ قَالَ لَهُ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ كَانَ يَكْفِيكَ ‏"‏ قَالَ أَلَمْ تَرَ عُمَرَ لَمْ يَقْنَعْ بِذَلِكَ‏.‏ فَقَالَ أَبُو مُوسَى فَدَعْنَا مِنْ قَوْلِ عَمَّارٍ، كَيْفَ تَصْنَعُ بِهَذِهِ الآيَةِ فَمَا دَرَى عَبْدُ اللَّهِ مَا يَقُولُ فَقَالَ إِنَّا لَوْ رَخَّصْنَا لَهُمْ فِي هَذَا لأَوْشَكَ إِذَا بَرَدَ عَلَى أَحَدِهِمُ الْمَاءُ أَنْ يَدَعَهُ وَيَتَيَمَّمَ‏.‏ فَقُلْتُ لِشَقِيقٍ فَإِنَّمَا كَرِهَ عَبْدُ اللَّهِ لِهَذَا قَالَ نَعَمْ‏.‏

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 346
In-book reference : Book 7, Hadith 13
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 1, Book 7, Hadith 342
Report Error | Share

Language:
English
Urdu اردو
كتاب التيمم
Rubbing hands and feet with dust (Tayammum)
(7)
Chapter: A Junub can perform Tayammum if he is afraid of disease, death or thirst
(7)
باب إِذَا خَافَ الْجُنُبُ عَلَى نَفْسِهِ الْمَرَضَ أَوِ الْمَوْتَ أَوْ خَافَ الْعَطَشَ، تَيَمَّمَ
وَيُذْكَرُ أَنَّ عَمْرَو بْنَ الْعَاصِ أَجْنَبَ فِي لَيْلَةٍ بَارِدَةٍ فَتَيَمَّمَ وَتَلاَ: {وَلاَ تَقْتُلُوا أَنْفُسَكُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ بِكُمْ رَحِيمًا} فَذَكَرَ لِلنَّبِيِّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ فَلَمْ يُعَنِّفْ.

Narrated Abu Wail:

Abu Musa said to `Abdullah bin Mas`ud, "If one does not find water (for ablution) can he give up the prayer?" `Abdullah replied, "If you give the permission to perform Tayammum they will perform Tayammum even if water was available if one of them found it cold." Abu Musa said, "What about the statement of `Ammar to `Umar?" `Abdullah replied, "`Umar was not satisfied by his statement."

حَدَّثَنَا بِشْرُ بْنُ خَالِدٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدٌ ـ هُوَ غُنْدَرٌ ـ عَنْ شُعْبَةَ، عَنْ سُلَيْمَانَ، عَنْ أَبِي وَائِلٍ، قَالَ قَالَ أَبُو مُوسَى لِعَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ مَسْعُودٍ إِذَا لَمْ يَجِدِ الْمَاءَ لاَ يُصَلِّي‏.‏ قَالَ عَبْدُ اللَّهِ لَوْ رَخَّصْتُ لَهُمْ فِي هَذَا، كَانَ إِذَا وَجَدَ أَحَدُهُمُ الْبَرْدَ قَالَ هَكَذَا ـ يَعْنِي تَيَمَّمَ وَصَلَّى ـ قَالَ قُلْتُ فَأَيْنَ قَوْلُ عَمَّارٍ لِعُمَرَ قَالَ إِنِّي لَمْ أَرَ عُمَرَ قَنِعَ بِقَوْلِ عَمَّارٍ‏.‏

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 345
In-book reference : Book 7, Hadith 12
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 1, Book 7, Hadith 341
Report Error | Share

Yahya related to me from Malik from Abd arRahman ibn Harmala that a man asked Said ibn al-Musayyab about what a man who was junub and had done tayammum should do when he came across water. Said said, "When he comes across water he must do ghusl for what comes after."

Malik said about some one who had a wet dream while he was on a journey and there was only enough water for wudu and he was not thirsty and so he did not need to use it for that, "Let him wash his genitals, and whatever the semen has fallen on, with the water and then he does tayammum with good earth as Allah has ordered him."

Malik was asked whether a man who was junub and wished to do tayammum but could only find salty earth could do tayammum with that earth, and whether it was disapproved of to pray on salty earth. He said, "There is no harm in praying on salty earth or in using it to do tayammum, because Allah the Blessed and Exalted has said, '...and do tayammum with good earth.' One is purified by tayammum with everything that is earth, whether it is salty or otherwise."

حَدَّثَنِي يَحْيَى، عَنْ مَالِكٍ، عَنْ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنِ حَرْمَلَةَ، أَنَّ رَجُلاً، سَأَلَ سَعِيدَ بْنَ الْمُسَيَّبِ عَنِ الرَّجُلِ الْجُنُبِ، يَتَيَمَّمُ ثُمَّ يُدْرِكُ الْمَاءَ فَقَالَ سَعِيدٌ إِذَا أَدْرَكَ الْمَاءَ فَعَلَيْهِ الْغُسْلُ لِمَا يُسْتَقْبَلُ ‏.‏ قَالَ مَالِكٌ فِيمَنِ احْتَلَمَ وَهُوَ فِي سَفَرٍ وَلاَ يَقْدِرُ مِنَ الْمَاءِ إِلاَّ عَلَى قَدْرِ الْوُضُوءِ وَهُوَ لاَ يَعْطَشُ حَتَّى يَأْتِيَ الْمَاءَ قَالَ يَغْسِلُ بِذَلِكَ فَرْجَهُ وَمَا أَصَابَهُ مِنْ ذَلِكَ الأَذَى ثُمَّ يَتَيَمَّمُ صَعِيدًا طَيِّبًا كَمَا أَمَرَهُ اللَّهُ ‏.‏ وَسُئِلَ مَالِكٌ عَنْ رَجُلٍ جُنُبٍ أَرَادَ أَنْ يَتَيَمَّمَ فَلَمْ يَجِدْ تُرَابًا إِلاَّ تُرَابَ سَبَخَةٍ هَلْ يَتَيَمَّمُ بِالسِّبَاخِ وَهَلْ تُكْرَهُ الصَّلاَةُ فِي السِّبَاخِ قَالَ مَالِكٌ لاَ بَأْسَ بِالصَّلاَةِ فِي السِّبَاخِ وَالتَّيَمُّمِ مِنْهَا لأَنَّ اللَّهَ تَبَارَكَ وَتَعَالَى قَالَ ‏{‏فَتَيَمَّمُوا صَعِيدًا طَيِّبًا‏}‏ فَكُلُّ مَا كَانَ صَعِيدًا فَهُوَ يُتَيَمَّمُ بِهِ سِبَاخًا كَانَ أَوْ غَيْرَهُ ‏.‏

USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 2, Hadith 94
Arabic reference : Book 2, Hadith 124
Report Error | Share

كتاب الطهارة
Purification (Kitab Al-Taharah)
(129)
Chapter: The Wounded Person Performing Tayammum
(128)
باب فِي الْمَجْرُوحِ يَتَيَمَّمُ
Jabir said:
We set out on a journey. One of our people was hurt by a stone, that injured his head. He then had a sexual dream. He asked his fellow travelers: Do you find a concession for me to perform tayammum? They said: We do not find any concession for you while you can use water. He took a bath and died. When we came to the Prophet (ﷺ), the incident was reported to him. He said: They killed him, may Allah kill them! Could they not ask when they did not know? The cure for ignorance is inquiry. It was enough for him to perform tayammum and to pour some drops of water or bind a bandage over the wound (the narrator Musa was doubtful); then he should have wiped over it and washed the rest of his body.

حَدَّثَنَا مُوسَى بْنُ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ الأَنْطَاكِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ سَلَمَةَ، عَنِ الزُّبَيْرِ بْنِ خُرَيْقٍ، عَنْ عَطَاءٍ، عَنْ جَابِرٍ، قَالَ خَرَجْنَا فِي سَفَرٍ فَأَصَابَ رَجُلاً مِنَّا حَجَرٌ فَشَجَّهُ فِي رَأْسِهِ ثُمَّ احْتَلَمَ فَسَأَلَ أَصْحَابَهُ فَقَالَ هَلْ تَجِدُونَ لِي رُخْصَةً فِي التَّيَمُّمِ فَقَالُوا مَا نَجِدُ لَكَ رُخْصَةً وَأَنْتَ تَقْدِرُ عَلَى الْمَاءِ فَاغْتَسَلَ فَمَاتَ فَلَمَّا قَدِمْنَا عَلَى النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم أُخْبِرَ بِذَلِكَ فَقَالَ ‏"‏ قَتَلُوهُ قَتَلَهُمُ اللَّهُ أَلاَّ سَأَلُوا إِذْ لَمْ يَعْلَمُوا فَإِنَّمَا شِفَاءُ الْعِيِّ السُّؤَالُ إِنَّمَا كَانَ يَكْفِيهِ أَنْ يَتَيَمَّمَ وَيَعْصِرَ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ أَوْ ‏"‏ يَعْصِبَ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ شَكَّ مُوسَى ‏"‏ عَلَى جُرْحِهِ خِرْقَةً ثُمَّ يَمْسَحَ عَلَيْهَا وَيَغْسِلَ سَائِرَ جَسَدِهِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏
حسن دون قوله إنما كان يكفيه (الألباني) حكم :

Reference : Sunan Abi Dawud 336
In-book reference : Book 1, Hadith 336
English translation : Book 1, Hadith 336
Report Error | Share

كتاب الطهارة
Purification (Kitab Al-Taharah)
(84)
Chapter: On Pre-Seminal Fluid (Madhi)
(83)
باب فِي الْمَذْىِ
‘Ali said:
My prostatic fluid flowed excessively. I used to take a bath until my back cracked (because of frequent washing). I mentioned it to the prophet (May peace be upon him), or the fact was mentioned to him (by someone else). The Messenger of Allah (May peace be upon him) said; Do not do so. When you find prostatic fluid, wash your penis and perform ablution as you do for your prayer, but when you have seminal emission, you should take a bath.
حَدَّثَنَا قُتَيْبَةُ بْنُ سَعِيدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبِيدَةُ بْنُ حُمَيْدٍ الْحَذَّاءُ، عَنِ الرُّكَيْنِ بْنِ الرَّبِيعِ، عَنْ حُصَيْنِ بْنِ قَبِيصَةَ، عَنْ عَلِيٍّ، - رضى الله عنه - قَالَ كُنْتُ رَجُلاً مَذَّاءً فَجَعَلْتُ أَغْتَسِلُ حَتَّى تَشَقَّقَ ظَهْرِي فَذَكَرْتُ ذَلِكَ لِلنَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم - أَوْ ذُكِرَ لَهُ - فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ لاَ تَفْعَلْ إِذَا رَأَيْتَ الْمَذْىَ فَاغْسِلْ ذَكَرَكَ وَتَوَضَّأْ وُضُوءَكَ لِلصَّلاَةِ فَإِذَا فَضَخْتَ الْمَاءَ فَاغْتَسِلْ ‏"‏ ‏.‏
Grade : Sahih (Al-Albani) صحيح (الألباني) حكم :
Reference : Sunan Abi Dawud 206
In-book reference : Book 1, Hadith 206
English translation : Book 1, Hadith 206
Report Error | Share

It was narrated that 'Aishah said:
"Umm Habibah bint Jahsh suffered Istihadah (non-menstrual vaginal bleeding) for seven years. She complained about that to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) and the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: 'That is not menstruation; rather that is (bleeding from) a vein, so perform Ghusl then pray.'"

أَخْبَرَنَا عِمْرَانُ بْنُ يَزِيدَ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا إِسْمَاعِيلُ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا الأَوْزَاعِيُّ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا الزُّهْرِيُّ، عَنْ عُرْوَةَ، وَعَمْرَةَ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتِ اسْتُحِيضَتْ أُمُّ حَبِيبَةَ بِنْتُ جَحْشٍ سَبْعَ سِنِينَ فَاشْتَكَتْ ذَلِكَ إِلَى رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ إِنَّ هَذِهِ لَيْسَتْ بِالْحَيْضَةِ وَلَكِنْ هَذَا عِرْقٌ فَاغْتَسِلِي ثُمَّ صَلِّي ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Grade : Sahih (Darussalam)
English reference : Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 203
Arabic reference : Book 1, Hadith 204

(14)
Chapter: The ghusl and the prayer of a woman who is suffering prolonged vaginal bleeding (istihadah)
(14)
باب الْمُسْتَحَاضَةِ وَغُسْلِهَا وَصَلاَتِهَا ‏

'A'isha, the wife of the Apostle (ﷺ), said:
Umm Habiba b. Jahsh who was the spouse of Abd al- Rahman b. Auf made a complaint to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) about blood (which flows beyond the menstrual period). He said to her: Remain away (from prayer) equal (to the length of time) that your menstruation holds you back. After this, bathe yourself. And she washed herself before every prayer.

حَدَّثَنِي مُوسَى بْنُ قُرَيْشٍ التَّمِيمِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ بَكْرِ بْنِ مُضَرَ، حَدَّثَنِي أَبِي، حَدَّثَنِي جَعْفَرُ بْنُ رَبِيعَةَ، عَنْ عِرَاكِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ، عَنْ عُرْوَةَ بْنِ الزُّبَيْرِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، زَوْجِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَنَّهَا قَالَتْ إِنَّ أُمَّ حَبِيبَةَ بِنْتَ جَحْشٍ الَّتِي كَانَتْ تَحْتَ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنِ عَوْفٍ شَكَتْ إِلَى رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم الدَّمَ فَقَالَ لَهَا ‏ "‏ امْكُثِي قَدْرَ مَا كَانَتْ تَحْبِسُكِ حَيْضَتُكِ ثُمَّ اغْتَسِلِي ‏"‏ ‏.‏ فَكَانَتْ تَغْتَسِلُ عِنْدَ كُلِّ صَلاَةٍ ‏.‏

Reference : Sahih Muslim 334 f
In-book reference : Book 3, Hadith 82
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 3, Hadith 659
Report Error | Share

كتاب الملاحم
Battles (Kitab Al-Malahim)
(1600)
Chapter: The appearance of the Dajjal
(14)
باب خُرُوجِ الدَّجَّالِ
Al-nawwas b. Sim’an al-Kilabi said:
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) mentioned the Dajjal (Antichrist) saying: If he comes forth while I am among you I shall be the one who will dispute with him on your behalf, but if he comes forth when I am not among you, a man must dispute on his own behalf, and Allah will take my place in looking after every Muslim. Those of you who live up to his time should recite over him the opening verses of Surat al – Kahf, for they are your protection from his trial. We asked: How long will he remain on the earth ? He replied : Forty days, one like a year, one like a month, one like a week, and rest of his days like yours. We asked : Messenger of Allah, will one day’s prayer suffice us in this day which will be like a year ? He replied : No, you must make an estimate of its extent. Then Jesus son of Marry will descend at the white minaret to the east of Damascus. He will then catch him up at the date of Ludd and kill him.

حَدَّثَنَا صَفْوَانُ بْنُ صَالِحٍ الدِّمَشْقِيُّ الْمُؤَذِّنُ، حَدَّثَنَا الْوَلِيدُ، حَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ جَابِرٍ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ جَابِرٍ الطَّائِيُّ، عَنْ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنِ جُبَيْرِ بْنِ نُفَيْرٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنِ النَّوَّاسِ بْنِ سَمْعَانَ الْكِلاَبِيِّ، قَالَ ذَكَرَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم الدَّجَّالَ فَقَالَ ‏"‏ إِنْ يَخْرُجْ وَأَنَا فِيكُمْ فَأَنَا حَجِيجُهُ دُونَكُمْ وَإِنْ يَخْرُجْ وَلَسْتُ فِيكُمْ فَامْرُؤٌ حَجِيجُ نَفْسِهِ وَاللَّهُ خَلِيفَتِي عَلَى كُلِّ مُسْلِمٍ فَمَنْ أَدْرَكَهُ مِنْكُمْ فَلْيَقْرَأْ عَلَيْهِ فَوَاتِحَ سُورَةِ الْكَهْفِ فَإِنَّهَا جِوَارُكُمْ مِنْ فِتْنَتِهِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قُلْنَا وَمَا لُبْثُهُ فِي الأَرْضِ قَالَ ‏"‏ أَرْبَعُونَ يَوْمًا يَوْمٌ كَسَنَةٍ وَيَوْمٌ كَشَهْرٍ وَيَوْمٌ كَجُمُعَةٍ وَسَائِرُ أَيَّامِهِ كَأَيَّامِكُمْ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ فَقُلْنَا يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ هَذَا الْيَوْمُ الَّذِي كَسَنَةٍ أَتَكْفِينَا فِيهِ صَلاَةُ يَوْمٍ وَلَيْلَةٍ قَالَ ‏"‏ لاَ اقْدُرُوا لَهُ قَدْرَهُ ثُمَّ يَنْزِلُ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ عِنْدَ الْمَنَارَةِ الْبَيْضَاءِ شَرْقِيَّ دِمَشْقَ فَيُدْرِكُهُ عِنْدَ بَابِ لُدٍّ فَيَقْتُلُهُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Grade : Sahih (Al-Albani) صحيح (الألباني) حكم :
Reference : Sunan Abi Dawud 4321
In-book reference : Book 39, Hadith 31
English translation : Book 38, Hadith 4307
Report Error | Share

Al-Anfal 8:66

ٱلْـَٰٔنَ خَفَّفَ ٱللَّهُ عَنكُمْ وَعَلِمَ أَنَّ فِيكُمْ ضَعْفًاۚ فَإِن يَكُن مِّنكُم مِّا۟ئَةٌ صَابِرَةٌ يَغْلِبُوا۟ مِا۟ئَتَيْنِۚ وَإِن يَكُن مِّنكُمْ أَلْفٌ يَغْلِبُوٓا۟ أَلْفَيْنِ بِإِذْنِ ٱللَّهِۗ وَٱللَّهُ مَعَ ٱلصَّٰبِرِينَ

For the present, Allah hath lightened your (task), for He knoweth that there is a weak spot in you: But (even so), if there are a hundred of you, patient and persevering, they will vanquish two hundred, and if a thousand, they will vanquish two thousand, with the leave of Allah: for Allah is with those who patiently persevere.

An-Nisa' 4:43

يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ لَا تَقْرَبُوا۟ ٱلصَّلَوٰةَ وَأَنتُمْ سُكَٰرَىٰ حَتَّىٰ تَعْلَمُوا۟ مَا تَقُولُونَ وَلَا جُنُبًا إِلَّا عَابِرِى سَبِيلٍ حَتَّىٰ تَغْتَسِلُوا۟ۚ وَإِن كُنتُم مَّرْضَىٰٓ أَوْ عَلَىٰ سَفَرٍ أَوْ جَآءَ أَحَدٌ مِّنكُم مِّنَ ٱلْغَآئِطِ أَوْ لَٰمَسْتُمُ ٱلنِّسَآءَ فَلَمْ تَجِدُوا۟ مَآءً فَتَيَمَّمُوا۟ صَعِيدًا طَيِّبًا فَٱمْسَحُوا۟ بِوُجُوهِكُمْ وَأَيْدِيكُمْۗ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ كَانَ عَفُوًّا غَفُورًا

O ye who believe! Approach not prayers with a mind befogged, until ye can understand all that ye say,- nor in a state of ceremonial impurity (Except when travelling on the road), until after washing your whole body. If ye are ill, or on a journey, or one of you cometh from offices of nature, or ye have been in contact with women, and ye find no water, then take for yourselves clean sand or earth, and rub therewith your faces and hands. For Allah doth blot out sins and forgive again and again.

Al-Ma'idah 5:6

يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوٓا۟ إِذَا قُمْتُمْ إِلَى ٱلصَّلَوٰةِ فَٱغْسِلُوا۟ وُجُوهَكُمْ وَأَيْدِيَكُمْ إِلَى ٱلْمَرَافِقِ وَٱمْسَحُوا۟ بِرُءُوسِكُمْ وَأَرْجُلَكُمْ إِلَى ٱلْكَعْبَيْنِۚ وَإِن كُنتُمْ جُنُبًا فَٱطَّهَّرُوا۟ۚ وَإِن كُنتُم مَّرْضَىٰٓ أَوْ عَلَىٰ سَفَرٍ أَوْ جَآءَ أَحَدٌ مِّنكُم مِّنَ ٱلْغَآئِطِ أَوْ لَٰمَسْتُمُ ٱلنِّسَآءَ فَلَمْ تَجِدُوا۟ مَآءً فَتَيَمَّمُوا۟ صَعِيدًا طَيِّبًا فَٱمْسَحُوا۟ بِوُجُوهِكُمْ وَأَيْدِيكُم مِّنْهُۚ مَا يُرِيدُ ٱللَّهُ لِيَجْعَلَ عَلَيْكُم مِّنْ حَرَجٍ وَلَٰكِن يُرِيدُ لِيُطَهِّرَكُمْ وَلِيُتِمَّ نِعْمَتَهُۥ عَلَيْكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَشْكُرُونَ

O ye who believe! when ye prepare for prayer, wash your faces, and your hands (and arms) to the elbows; Rub your heads (with water); and (wash) your feet to the ankles. If ye are in a state of ceremonial impurity, bathe your whole body. But if ye are ill, or on a journey, or one of you cometh from offices of nature, or ye have been in contact with women, and ye find no water, then take for yourselves clean sand or earth, and rub therewith your faces and hands, Allah doth not wish to place you in a difficulty, but to make you clean, and to complete his favour to you, that ye may be grateful.

Sad 38:41

وَٱذْكُرْ عَبْدَنَآ أَيُّوبَ إِذْ نَادَىٰ رَبَّهُۥٓ أَنِّى مَسَّنِىَ ٱلشَّيْطَٰنُ بِنُصْبٍ وَعَذَابٍ

Commemorate Our Servant Job. Behold he cried to his Lord: "The Satan has afflicted me with distress and suffering!"

Sad 38:42

ٱرْكُضْ بِرِجْلِكَۖ هَٰذَا مُغْتَسَلٌۢ بَارِدٌ وَشَرَابٌ

(The command was given: ) "Strike with thy foot: here is (water) wherein to wash, cool and refreshing, and (water) to drink."

Sad 38:43

وَوَهَبْنَا لَهُۥٓ أَهْلَهُۥ وَمِثْلَهُم مَّعَهُمْ رَحْمَةً مِّنَّا وَذِكْرَىٰ لِأُو۟لِى ٱلْأَلْبَٰبِ

And We gave him (back) his people, and doubled their number,- as a Grace from Ourselves, and a thing for commemoration, for all who have Understanding.

Look into the above and if uncertain as to your situation - consult someone more knowledgeable and wise who will advise you seeking Allah :swt: ' s face - maybe also assist them by providing them with these references and others if you sincerely believe they will be helpful in coming to the best decision in Allah :swt: 's sight..

emem.masorong
09-18-2018, 09:44 AM
Thank you all for helping me. Whatever we think Allah can do, he can do. I am just being rational as much as I can with my situation. I understand. It's good that I know something about the sayings of Allah(may he be glorified and exalted) and Prophet Muhammad(peace and blessings be upon him). Whatever we think Allah is, he is. He can become. It's much easier to follow the good teachings of course, by common sense, and conscience, and I know that, but I really need to do the things I do. If you can forgive me, so does Allah, the most high, the most merciful. Astaghfirullah(I seek forgiveness from Allah). Ya Allah. May Allah bless us all and grant us an easy path to Jannah. Alhamdulillah(Praise be to God).

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Physicist
05-09-2019, 06:32 PM
Just my opinion here:
There could be different ways of prayers, as it's said: When in pain or in fear, one can pray even on the horse, but in normal conditions one has to pray properly.
The way Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) thought us, cleanliness and clothing is necessary part of this.
I suggest to distinguish those types of prayers, if you can't always pray properly, then just sometime pray properly, other times pray as you can but make it different, may be just talk to Allah, because, honestly, proper rakaats but almost naked in dirty diapers looks more like a mockery than a prayer.

Just my opinion. May Allah make things easier for you and reward your efforts.

Abz2000
05-09-2019, 07:23 PM
:salam:
I would advise that you get some clean and dry sand and earth (bake if necessary - helps drying process and kills bacteria), sift it through a sieve, slowly adding it into about 200 ml of clean water whilst kneading until you get a clay/plasticine/dough type of consistency, then mold it into a large flat bar/tablet for tayammum.

That should sort the uncontrollable and overly-frequent passing of wind conundrum.

Regarding the excreting of fluids and solids,
The tayammum works for seminal ejaculation if water is not available, though this may be different - consult a knowledgeable jurist, but if you are unable to, then measure your own state of mind to ascertain whether you are free enough of waswas to pray with a sound and pure mind for the sake of pleasing Allah :swt: , or make dua and study until ritually clean, then perform the gathered obligatory prayers only - leaving nawafil and sunnah nawafil (if you perform them) for later.

And Allah :swt: Who knows your intentions also knows best.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!