PDA

View Full Version : Shahrukh post



Pinky
09-19-2018, 09:09 AM
Before I begin, I know he is just an actor and it's not necessary to discuss any celebrity on here. But I was wondering why some people are getting so worked up about him posting a photo of his young son with an idol which Hindus worship I guess. First of all his wife is a Hindu, and the kid is both of their child.
I don't think SRK prays 5 times a day. (Really doubt it). However what I do get from him is that at least he is trying to show respect to both religions. There is Islam, Christianity, Hindus etc in the world... to us in Islam, Allah is the only God. But, at least try to repect it if the other religions worship another. How do you make friends then? Do you have only muslim friends and that is it?? My guess is no. We make friends with all people white, black, etc....

In this day with terrorists calling themselves Muslim then stabbing INNOCENT people, why is a little photo he posted being taken so negatively?
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
09-19-2018, 01:34 PM
I dunno what answer you expect, what i do know is that making a big deal of it won't help much - he's not an elected official and he grew up in a promiscuous climate so the best course is to encourage him for his good deeds whilst doing our best to guide ourselves and whoever we can to the eternal path of truth and justice.
Reply

Pinky
09-19-2018, 03:03 PM
It doesn't matter who he is it could be any person in his place. Any person can decide to marry someone of a different religion. He is showing a photo of his son who's mother (legal mother) is Hindu and the kid is following the mother's religion.
The concern should be the amount of anger and hate towards the actor (person) who posted it will only increase negativity. And most of the anger and insults are coming from Muslims. How about if they are so devoted to Islam they should go off twitter all together and stop watching movies then? If they can post hateful comments then why don't they do something useful for themselves instead?
I'm not totally defending the actor but the general public can be very misled easily.
Reply

Alamgir
09-19-2018, 03:36 PM
Originally Posted by Pinky
But I was wondering why some people are getting so worked up about him posting a photo of his young son with an idol which Hindus worship
Because idols are haram, and it's kufr to approve of them.

Originally Posted by Pinky
First of all his wife is a Hindu
It's haram for Muslim men to marry any of the Kuffar who do not belong to Ahlul Kittab, and completely forbidden for Muslim women to marry any of the Kuffar, period.

Originally Posted by Pinky
But, at least try to repect it if the other religions worship another.
In Islam, our way of respecting other religions is by not insulting them. That's as far as it goes, we cannot associate with false religions.

Originally Posted by Pinky
Do you have only muslim friends and that is it??
You're supposed to have only Muslim friends (but you can be well acquainted with the Kuffar and treat them well).
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Abz2000
09-19-2018, 03:45 PM
@Pinky they are pointing out the fact that he illegally married a woman who bows to idols instead of to God.
There are some who point out this fact out of concern that he is doing something wrong when he should have been more concerned with the eternal situation of himself, his child/children's, and his child/children's mother rather than selfishly seeking to exploit her for worldly lust, whereas there are others who simply feed off the division and seek to obscure the depth of it whilst pushing 'asabiyyah al jaahiliyyah - and this is how Allah :swt: sifts, guides who He wills, and misleads who He wills - and none are misguided except the faasiqoon.
Reply

Pinky
09-19-2018, 04:11 PM
Meanwhile there are some Muslims out there who do not even take their religion and Islamic duties into consideration at all.
He married her a very long time ago. They were both young. Wouldn't it be worse if Shahrukh became a divorcee with a couple of kids? So therefore trying to hold on to the marriage the couple have. Having concern over their children therefore they stayed together.

One other point, his mum was still alive before they married, and being muslim parents she must have accepted Gauri. As I said... Shahrukh was young. So in that case it was his moms responsibility to say something if she felt it was wrong. It was his moms responsibility to guide him. All Shahrukh has done is stayed with the girl who his mother had known before she died.
Reply

Abz2000
09-19-2018, 05:06 PM
Originally Posted by Pinky
Meanwhile there are some Muslims out there who do not even take their religion and Islamic duties into consideration at all.
There are people who do what is wrong .... islam is a duty enjoined on all of humanity and jinn and it is the standard by which people will be judged.


Originally Posted by Pinky
He married her a very long time ago. They were both young. Wouldn't it be worse if Shahrukh became a divorcee with a couple of kids? So therefore trying to hold on to the marriage the couple have. Having concern over their children therefore they stayed together.

One other point, his mum was still alive before they married, and being muslim parents she must have accepted Gauri. As I said... Shahrukh was young. So in that case it was his moms responsibility to say something if she felt it was wrong. It was his moms responsibility to guide him. All Shahrukh has done is stayed with the girl who his mother had known before she died.
[/quote]


That's not really much of an argument when you consider the fact that he will die one day and be asked about his trust, i mean you could argue in the same way if it was an incestuous relationship but the argument would still not fit with Allah :swt: 's guidelines and laws.
I don't see why you are making such a big issue of it when there are so many more important things to set right - or is it that you too are seeking to create an argument over what choices mr. shah rukh khan dil diwaane should make in his personal life?

Umar ibn al khattab is reported as having divorced two of his mushrikah wives when the rulings were revealed:

http://www.qtafsir.com/index.php?opt...k=view&id=1532


why are you claiming to be a Muslim (someone who submits to God) who says laa ilaaha illa Allah whilst obviously seeking to push a false narrative?


Please research fiqh al awluwiyaat




Was never easy and was not always black and white:

Patience in Islam – The Story of Zainab bint Muhammad

https://backtojannah.com/patience-in...ory-of-zainab/
Reply

Pinky
09-19-2018, 06:57 PM
He's not even full muslim his parents were half of each with Indian and Pakistani background. He was even born in India. I am not trying to make a big issue of it, believe me, but I find it a problem that other people are being so insulting about it. But his kids mother being Hindu and himself being Muslim and half Hindu, I don't know what people expected then.I am sure if shahrukh was bought up with full muslim family and background he would have married a muslim girl. But he was not bought up like that. My family are all Pakistani and British. But for some people, they are a mixture.
Reply

Abz2000
09-19-2018, 09:44 PM
Originally Posted by Pinky
He's not even full muslim his parents were half of each with Indian and Pakistani background.
God knows what you're on about now, Islam is the universal way of life enjoined by God upon mankind. Being half Indian and half Pakistani doesn't make you half monotheist and half polytheist.



Originally Posted by Pinky
He was even born in India.
Yes, there are more Muslims in India than in both Pakistan and Bangladesh combined, it was a Muslim ruled country at one time with masses of people accepting monotheism regularly until it was invaded and looted by the British East India Trading Company who set off divide and conquer strategies based on degredation and weakening and then cut it up and kept a game of trash talk going as if it were a sport where "fans" simply support a team - not because of a well thought out idea of what is right or wrong, but because they felt closer to one than the other..

Being born in india doesn't mean you automatically get polytheist citizenship with a smiling photo with six waving arms, it simply means that you were born on a piece of soil on planet earth called by the name "india". The word hindi means "of the land of hind" when referred to in a geographical context, the versions of polytheistic traditions (which were many) in the land came to be associated with the land in one bundled name.

The spread of monotheism later showed that when people from another land identified a monotheistic person from al-hind - they would again use the name of the land such as al-hindi. This kind of association with land was common in the old days and is often used today in many places, and names such as "nazarene" / "nasuaaraa", "ar-rumi", "al-faarisi" "at-turki", "al-amriki", "al-brittaani", al-masri" etc , all testify to this fact.





Originally Posted by Pinky
I am not trying to make a big issue of it, believe me, but I find it a problem that other people are being so insulting about it.
I didn't even know about it until you mentioned it.


Originally Posted by Pinky
But his kids mother being Hindu and himself being Muslim and half Hindu,
You honestly need to read the Quran once in your life. I don't mean simply chanting it in a foreign language as if it's some sort of charm to ward off demons and vampires, but in a language which you understand so that the words of Allah actually unscramble the mind.



Originally Posted by Pinky

I don't know what people expected then.
What on earth?
do you think the prophet :saws: was half polytheist and half monetheist because he was born in Makkah?
Or that the polytheists of Quraysh were half monotheist and half polytheist because they were born in Makkah where Ibrahim :as: and Isma'eel :as: had built the ka'bah?
And what's your opinion on Ibrahim :as: who was born to a polytheist? And azar who was descended from Noah.
We could carry on to adam :as: for that matter.

The following is a small section of the longer sermon which the prophet :saws: is reported to have given during the farewell pilgrimage, some versions vary slightly in word and others in length - depending on who remembered which parts and how well they remembered.:


.....“People, the believers are brothers. It is illegal for anyone to take the property of his brother unless it is given without any coercion. People: your Lord is one and your father is one. All of you are the children of Adam, and Adam was created from dust. The most noble among you is the most God-fearing. No Arab enjoys any privilege over a non-Arab except through the fear of God. Have I delivered my message?”

They answered: “Yes, you most certainly have.”

He said: “My Lord, be my witness.”

“People, Satan has given up any hope of being worshipped in this land of yours. He is satisfied, however, to be obeyed in matters which you consider trivial. Guard yourselves against him, lest he corrupts your faith. I have left with you what should keep you safe from going astray should you hold fast to it. It is something clear and simple: God’s Book and the Sunnah of His Prophet. You will be questioned about me. What will you say?”

They said: “We bear witness that you have delivered your message complete and you have discharged your mission and given good counsel.”

The Prophet pointed his forefinger at the sky and lowered it to point to the people, saying all the time: “My Lord, bear witness. My Lord, bear witness.”

The Prophet then concluded:

“Let those who are present communicate what I have said to those who are not with us today. It may happen that those who come to know of it in this way may understand it better than some of those who have listened to it.”



Other parts of some versions can be found here with a little background:

http://www.newmuslim.net/acts-of-wor...ge-and-sermon/


Originally Posted by Pinky
I am sure if shahrukh was bought up with full muslim family and background he would have married a muslim girl. But he was not bought up like that.
Only God is sure of the unseen - and any whom He graces with revelation or inspiration.



Originally Posted by Pinky
My family are all Pakistani and British. But for some people, they are a mixture.
you are definitely not half Muslim (submitted to God) (since it's called the Islamic republic of Pakistan) and half "god knows what" (fill in whatever blank you choose to assume is adhered to most - may include teresaist, elezabethist, nazareneist, atheist, communist, capitalist, anarchist, cameronist, ..... depending on what way of life you end up following.

You either submit to God and accept the truth (and nobody but God is absolutely perfect) - or you reject and wallow in falsehood, confusion, and injustice and then receive a just and fitting reward.
Reply

Pinky
09-19-2018, 10:18 PM
Pls don't assume things about me. I am just trying to see a positive side actually. Allah is the one who we will all answer. It's not anyone's job to judge others. Bashing a Muslim person about who they married will not solve anything. It's not like Shah is the only one. He hasn't killed anybody. He's not perfect. And neither are you or me. So let Allah be the judge. Do not do the job. All we can do is respect everyone and that way all our negative feelings will go away.
Reply

Abz2000
09-20-2018, 04:48 AM
Originally Posted by Pinky
Pls don't assume things about me. I am just trying to see a positive side actually. Allah is the one who we will all answer. It's not anyone's job to judge others. Bashing a Muslim person about who they married will not solve anything. It's not like Shah is the only one. He hasn't killed anybody. He's not perfect. And neither are you or me. So let Allah be the judge. Do not do the job. All we can do is respect everyone and that way all our negative feelings will go away.
The fact is that the requirement is to judge justly with the truth - the reason why i wouldn't judge shah rukh khan is because there are huge priorities in terms of society which need to be fixed first, he and his wife amd children would probably be Muslims if they knew and understood the true justice and importance of Islam. Also the fact that such things were no issue of priority to Allah :swt: until the hearts of the people had turned to the truth and until a basic definition and foundation on faith had been established is a pointer to my observation that the circumstances of the people you are working with must be taken into account.

It is people such as yourself who are making it a newsworthy issue who need to consider the priorities - i'd give mr teri bahoo mein mar jae gham a high five and chat about more familiar issues which are more palatable and effective if i met him. Dawah is not walking up to an lgbt club and asking if the women are wearing hijab and whether people are shaving their pubes and clipping their finger and toe nails within 40 days or not.

Maybe if you study and learn Islam further and go on to have children, you'll realise that development, responsibility, and accountability come in stages as you and they learn and progress.


Did you bother reading the story of zaynab :ra: and her husband which i linked?





(6)
Chapter: The compilation of the Qur'an
(6)
باب تَأْلِيفِ الْقُرْآنِ

Narrated Yusuf bin Mahk:

While I was with Aisha, the mother of the Believers, a person from Iraq came and asked, "What type of shroud is the best?" `Aisha said, "May Allah be merciful to you! What does it matter?" He said, "O mother of the Believers! Show me (the copy of) your Qur'an," She said, "Why?" He said, "In order to compile and arrange the Qur'an according to it, for people recite it with its Suras not in proper order." `Aisha said, "What does it matter which part of it you read first? (Be informed) that the first thing that was revealed thereof was a Sura from Al-Mufassal, and in it was mentioned Paradise and the Fire. When the people embraced Islam, the Verses regarding legal and illegal things were revealed. If the first thing to be revealed was: 'Do not drink alcoholic drinks.' people would have said, 'We will never leave alcoholic drinks,' and if there had been revealed, 'Do not commit illegal sexual intercourse, 'they would have said, 'We will never give up illegal sexual intercourse.' While I was a young girl of playing age, the following Verse was revealed in Mecca to Muhammad: 'Nay! But the Hour is their appointed time (for their full recompense), and the Hour will be more grievous and more bitter.' (54.46) Sura Al-Baqara (The Cow) and Surat An-Nisa (The Women) were revealed while I was with him." Then `Aisha took out the copy of the Qur'an for the man and dictated to him the Verses of the Suras (in their proper order) .

حَدَّثَنَا إِبْرَاهِيمُ بْنُ مُوسَى، أَخْبَرَنَا هِشَامُ بْنُ يُوسُفَ، أَنَّ ابْنَ جُرَيْجٍ، أَخْبَرَهُمْ قَالَ وَأَخْبَرَنِي يُوسُفُ بْنُ مَاهَكَ، قَالَ إِنِّي عِنْدَ عَائِشَةَ أُمِّ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ إِذْ جَاءَهَا عِرَاقِيٌّ فَقَالَ أَىُّ الْكَفَنِ خَيْرٌ قَالَتْ وَيْحَكَ وَمَا يَضُرُّكَ قَالَ يَا أُمَّ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ أَرِينِي مُصْحَفَكِ‏.‏ قَالَتْ لِمَ قَالَ لَعَلِّي أُوَلِّفُ الْقُرْآنَ عَلَيْهِ فَإِنَّهُ يُقْرَأُ غَيْرَ مُؤَلَّفٍ‏.‏ قَالَتْ وَمَا يَضُرُّكَ أَيَّهُ قَرَأْتَ قَبْلُ، إِنَّمَا نَزَلَ أَوَّلَ مَا نَزَلَ مِنْهُ سُورَةٌ مِنَ الْمُفَصَّلِ فِيهَا ذِكْرُ الْجَنَّةِ وَالنَّارِ حَتَّى إِذَا ثَابَ النَّاسُ إِلَى الإِسْلاَمِ نَزَلَ الْحَلاَلُ وَالْحَرَامُ، وَلَوْ نَزَلَ أَوَّلَ شَىْءٍ لاَ تَشْرَبُوا الْخَمْرَ‏.‏ لَقَالُوا لاَ نَدَعُ الْخَمْرَ أَبَدًا‏.‏ وَلَوْ نَزَلَ‏.‏ لاَ تَزْنُوا‏.‏ لَقَالُوا لاَ نَدَعُ الزِّنَا أَبَدًا‏.‏ لَقَدْ نَزَلَ بِمَكَّةَ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَإِنِّي لَجَارِيَةٌ أَلْعَبُ ‏{‏بَلِ السَّاعَةُ مَوْعِدُهُمْ وَالسَّاعَةُ أَدْهَى وَأَمَرُّ‏}‏ وَمَا نَزَلَتْ سُورَةُ الْبَقَرَةِ وَالنِّسَاءِ إِلاَّ وَأَنَا عِنْدَهُ‏.‏ قَالَ فَأَخْرَجَتْ لَهُ الْمُصْحَفَ فَأَمْلَتْ عَلَيْهِ آىَ السُّوَرِ‏.‏

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 4993
In-book reference : Book 66, Hadith 15
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 6, Book 61, Hadith 515
(deprecated numbering scheme)


https://sunnah.com/bukhari/66/15


See also:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/ansar...0866808947309/



If you're not much of a protracted attention span reader, you may glean a lesson from here:





- - - Updated - - -


Poor srk, he gets hounded for marrying a pagan woman despite his loose upbringing, then he gets hounded for saying that he had a great and enlightening chat with Dr Zakir Naik - looks a bit like sabotage to me - though i know it might possibly be his fitnah which ultimately strengthens him and his family on the truth one day.


Shah Rukh Khan
@iamsrk

had a great chat with dr. zakir post the show...very enlightening. the ff neil act was just an act..he was so sporting & nervous doing it.





Rajesh Kumar Singh
Rajesh Kumar Singh
@Neelnabh
·
Jul 5, 2016
Another gem of wisdom from Zakir Naik (link: https://youtu.be/oRtT-knWDos) youtu.be/oRtT-knWDos
1 more reply
I.B.T.L
I.B.T.L
@IndiaBTL
·
Jul 8, 2016
Replying to @iamsrk
Sir @iamsrk
, u told Zakir Naik post the show that "u're doing wrong (haram) by acting in movies"?
Watch 3:15 onwards
(link: https://youtu.be/p2OopLDFq5s?t=194) youtu.be/p2OopLDFq5s?t=…
I.B.T.L
I.B.T.L
@IndiaBTL
·
Jul 8, 2016
So SRK believes he's earning a livelihood by doing "haram"?
And viewers help him in "haram" by watching his movies?

(link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2Oo...youtu.be&t=194) youtube.com/watch?v=p2OopL…
1 more reply
\m/
\m/
@RnRSquall
·
Nov 5, 2015
Replying to @iamsrk
.@iamsrk
Radical Islamist/Jihadi zakir Naik? And then you say you endorse secularism!
1 more reply
rexrao52
rexrao52
@rexrao52
·
Nov 4, 2015
Replying to @iamsrk
@iamsrk
Wahabi Dr. Zakir Naik .....
rexrao52
rexrao52
@rexrao52
·
Jul 5, 2016
haha .....why parody a dimwit ?
Zer0
Zer0
@singh ghanshyam
·
Nov 6, 2015
Replying to @iamsrk
@iamsrk
whaat ...reallly SRK with Zakir Naik??? C'mon srk I am your big fan, what the hell is this...disappointing!
Nuffin Serious
Nuffin Serious
@NuffinSerious
·
Nov 5, 2015
Replying to @iamsrk
@iamsrk
seriously sir zakir naik's bigoted views are enlightening ? You can do much better than him
#WakeUpIndia
#WakeUpIndia
@tara dattsuyal
·
Nov 5, 2015
@nom angoMan @iamsrk
thats the real face of jihadi srk


https://mobile.twitter.com/iamsrk/st...442098?lang=en



31Jesus went on to say, “To what, then, can I compare the people of this generation? What are they like? 32They are like children sitting in the marketplace and calling out to each other:

“ ‘We played the pipe for you,
and you did not dance;
we sang a dirge,
and you did not cry.’

33For John the Baptist came neither eating bread nor drinking wine, and you say, ‘He has a demon.’
34The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and you say, ‘Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.’
35But wisdom is proved right by all her children.”

From Luke 7


Ab yahaa se kaha jae hum?




4. It is Allah Who has created the heavens and the earth, and all between them, in six Days, and is firmly established on the Throne (of Authority): ye have none, besides Him, to protect or intercede (for you): will ye not then receive admonition?
5. He rules (all) affairs from the heavens to the earth: in the end will (all affairs) go up to Him, on a Day, the space whereof will be (as) a thousand years of your reckoning.
6. Such is He, the Knower of all things, hidden and open, the Exalted (in power), the Merciful;-
7. He Who has made everything which He has created most good: He began the creation of man with (nothing more than) clay,
8. And made his progeny from a quintessence of the nature of a fluid despised:
9. But He fashioned him in due proportion, and breathed into him something of His spirit. And He gave you (the faculties of) hearing and sight and feeling (and understanding): little thanks do ye give!

10. And they say: "What! when we lie, hidden and lost, in the earth, shall we indeed be in a Creation renewed? Nay, they deny the Meeting with their Lord.
11. Say: "The Angel of Death, put in charge of you, will (duly) take your souls: then shall ye be brought back to your Lord."
12. If only thou couldst see when the guilty ones will bend low their heads before their Lord, (saying: ) "Our Lord! We have seen and we have heard: Now then send us back (to the world): we will work righteousness: for we do indeed (now) believe."
13. If We had so willed, We could certainly have brought every soul its true guidance: but the Word from Me will come true, "I will fill Hell with Jinns and men all together."
14. "Taste ye then - for ye forgot the Meeting of this Day of yours, and We too will forget you - taste ye the Penalty of Eternity for your (evil) deeds!"
15. Only those believe in Our Signs, who, when they are recited to them, fall down in adoration, and celebrate the praises of their Lord, nor are they (ever) puffed up with pride.
16. Their limbs do forsake their beds of sleep, the while they call on their Lord, in Fear and Hope: and they spend (in charity) out of the sustenance which We have bestowed on them.
17. Now no person knows what delights of the eye are kept hidden (in reserve) for them - as a reward for their (good) deeds.
18. Is then the man who believes no better than the man who is rebellious and wicked? Not equal are they.
19. For those who believe and do righteous deeds are Gardens as hospitable homes, for their (good) deeds.
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!