/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I think we should have a mindset of forgiveness and patience truly with non-Muslims

emem.masorong
09-19-2018, 09:35 AM
We shouldn't permanently have a mindset that these people(non-Muslims) are hell-bound. Imagine yourself in their shoes. For example, living in America. Do you think it would be easy for that person to know the truth? We are tested, all of us, right? Those born as Muslims must humble themselves because it is easier for them to know the truth. They can pray immediately any time in the house without any interruption of a family member. Unlike some Christian to Islam converts in America, some kids, who pray in their room, and when their parents see them, they get told to stop. Imagine yourself in their situation. Let us be forbearing, and have an alternative good way in saying things unlike always saying and letting them see(for example, on forums), that those people are bound to hell. We are making it hard for them. I understand. We are also humans too. We must use our common sense and do what's good in our hearts instead of being a victim or being so harsh. They still have a chance. They are not all Christians. Some are soul searching. Some of us Muslims even have doubts and think, "What if Jesus is God?", right? But me, I really know and believe fully that there is only one God and Allah is his name. Let us be forbearing with the non-Muslims and open our arms with love for them to easily, and humanely, embrace our religion with grace, mercy, love, humility, humbleness.\\

I know Allah has mercy on us, so he made this prayer:

1. Say : O ye that reject Faith!
  2. I worship not that which ye worship,
  3. Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
  4. Nor will I worship those whom you have worshipped;,
  5. Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
  6. To you be your Way, and to me mine.

I do not want to pray recite this even if it's part of the dua's(?) I recite every day. I just "thought" that if I recite this, I would be cancelling the hope that non-Muslims would never ever embrace Islam. Why would we want that? Do you have some family members that are non-Muslim? I have. I have friends too. I grew up most of my years in a region where Christians are many than Muslims. Have you also ever thought that it is like a fleeting emotion of a human who would say that prayer? And I really would hope that it is fleeting as if we live forever on hate, thinking that these kafirs would never come to Islam, then we have hurt ourselves greatly. May Allah have mercy on all of us. O Allah. Forgive us all for our sins. Alhamdulillah(Praise be to God). Do you also know that Hallelujah and Alhamdulillah is somehow similar to each other. The Google definition of Hallelujah is God be praised and Alhamdulillah(Praise be to God). If you found any errors in my writing, will you please kindly tell me? Thank you. May Allah bless us all. Alhamdulillah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
air
09-19-2018, 01:02 PM
:sl:

You should read the origin why Surah Al-Kafirun was revealed before you make statement/assumption like that brother. It's not related being unforgiveness or repellent for non-believer, it's related with our attitude/stand. I don't have disbeliever in my families, but you should know that our Prophet :saws: has a lot of disbeliever relative, but He still recite this Surah, also this Surah was revealed in the time where Muslim are minority.

Why do you reject they are hell-bound? They are hell-bound, except for those who never heard anything about Islam.

M.I.A.
09-19-2018, 01:08 PM
..id recite it to my shadow every time I saw it if I could...

Because let's face it, it's clearly not anything like me.

Learning to live with it is a learning experience.

How can I label my shadow as Muslim or non Muslim? When most of the time it is just a reflection of what I have done..

Or at the very least cannot deviate from what I have already done.

how can they possibly not believe? Do they not cast a shadow?

Do you want them to bow to your shadow?

When you can explain about the light then maybe they will accept you.

But most people don't ever grasp the concept..

So why change?

How big is your God?

Abz2000
09-19-2018, 01:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
..id recite it to my shadow every time I saw it if I could...

Because let's face it, it's clearly not anything like me.

Learning to live with it is a learning experience.

How can I label my shadow as Muslim or non Muslim? When most of the time it is just a reflection of what I have done..

Or at the very least cannot deviate from what I have already done.

how can they possibly not believe? Do they not cast a shadow?

Do you want them to bow to your shadow?

When you can explain about the light then maybe they will accept you.

But most people don't ever grasp the concept..

So why change?

How big is your God?

Whenever i read any of your posts i feel like B.A Baracus looking at murdoch as he speaks.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
M.I.A.
09-19-2018, 01:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
Whenever i read any of your posts i feel like B.A Baracus looking at murdoch as he speaks.

...well, I suppose that's how you want it lol. To be fair this is why I don't speak much..

It's too easy to be made a fool off.

..I work manual labour these days.. Because the tongue don't ask for much.

I actually like the Hollywood adaptation..

https://youtu.be/4YRjnD-cPr8

emem.masorong
09-19-2018, 10:49 PM
Thank you all. I still believe they have a chance to go to heaven and I'm taking them with me. As well as all.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.