/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need help

Nuts
09-21-2018, 08:33 AM
Assalaamualaikum..
i found a taweez from my cupboard today and I am not able to understand what is it for and who has put it over there.. can anybody read and tell me the meaning of it? Il upload a picture of it once any of you agrees to read it..
Hoping for help..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
09-21-2018, 10:10 AM
Post it

Nuts
09-21-2018, 06:04 PM
Here’s the picture of the taweez that i found..Please tell me the meaning..
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
Post it

AabiruSabeel
09-21-2018, 08:12 PM
:salam:

Please see http://www.ruqyaqa.com/0006-how-to-g...-properly.html

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nuts
09-21-2018, 08:24 PM
Jazaakallah for the reply.. any idea what is the meaning of the written stuff on the taweez??

Nuts
09-21-2018, 08:45 PM
Ya Allah.. Jazakallah for the reply.. i will surely do as mentioned in the link you shared.. Also Can i know how do you know about the meaning?

AabiruSabeel
09-21-2018, 09:01 PM
I am not 100% sure. Please consult a knowledgeable and trustworthy scholar.

There is a name written multiple times, and in the center is a box which has the bold part of the following Ayah written:

وَلَقَدْ فَتَنَّا سُلَيْمَانَ وَأَلْقَيْنَا عَلَىٰ كُرْسِيِّهِ جَسَدًا ثُمَّ أَنَابَ
And We certainly tried Solomon and placed on his throne a body; then he returned. [Saad: 34]

On the sides, there is a word written which means "to hurry".

The name that is written multiple times on the sides could be the name of a Jinn, I am not 100% sure. It is certainly not one of the 99 names of Allah. If it is really the name of a Jinn, then it is shirk and this could be a form of magic.

Nuts
09-21-2018, 09:06 PM
Ok.. Once again jazakallah for helping..

Abz2000
09-21-2018, 09:11 PM
The center piece inside the box says:

And we tried solomon
And we cast on his seat.

It appears to be a reference to:

Quran, Sad 38:34

وَلَقَدْ فَتَنَّا سُلَيْمَٰنَ وَأَلْقَيْنَا عَلَىٰ كُرْسِيِّهِۦ
جَسَدًا ثُمَّ أَنَابَ

And We did try Solomon: We placed on his throne a body; but he did turn (to Us in true devotion):

---

Your method of undoing any evil and lame attempt at a spell is to simply turn to Allah :swt: with humility and obedience, this fulfills what pleases Allah :swt: and leaves no room for shirk or for impostors to take the empty space.

---

Above and below it it says: al baroh or al biroh - ten times, i haven't a clue as to its meaning.

------

To the right and left it appears to say "al 'ijl - that's possibly a reference to the calf which the children of Israel took for worship in the absence of Musa whilst falsely claiming that it is the god of Musa

-- recite laa ilaaha illa Allah - there are no gods except Allah - as many times.

---

Diagonally four times:

Bihaqq??? sulaiman bin daawood.

There are many sulaiman ibn daawoods but only one who was Allah's messenger - bear this in mind as you read it and also confirm that Muhammad :saws: is the messenger of Allah :swt: to complete your testimony of true faiith.

----

Keep your faith and trust in Allah :swt: firm as you dig a little hole throw in a bit of water so it decomposes quick, rip it into shreds, and calmly bury it.

Now on a worldly front, this was done by a human being, this human being is attempting to influence someone in your household whether for good or for evil, it is likely a female since the person had access to your cupboard.

Think about this calmly and stay above it without getting over paranoid - and again, know that Allah :swt: is the Highest and that it is He Who rewards good with good and evil with evil - with sincere repentance being a good that undoes and outweighs evil. The plots of the evil doers will encircle them with justice when you bring to mind the awareness of Allah's ability to incircle ANYTHING.

Remember the russian dolls :)

I am not saying that it is an evil plot - it may be some hapless close one who went and paid big bucks to someone.

Put your trust in Allah :swt: and do your part in obedience to Him.

Then please delete the picture you posted.

وَلَمَّا جَآءَهُمْ رَسُولٌ مِّنْ عِندِ ٱللَّهِ مُصَدِّقٌ لِّمَا مَعَهُمْ نَبَذَ فَرِيقٌ مِّنَ ٱلَّذِينَ أُوتُوا۟ ٱلْكِتَٰبَ كِتَٰبَ ٱللَّهِ وَرَآءَ ظُهُورِهِمْ كَأَنَّهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ

And when there came to them a messenger from Allah, confirming what was with them, a party of the people of the Book threw away the Book of Allah behind their backs, as if (it had been something) they did not know!

وَٱتَّبَعُوا۟ مَا تَتْلُوا۟ ٱلشَّيَٰطِينُ عَلَىٰ مُلْكِ سُلَيْمَٰنَۖ وَمَا كَفَرَ سُلَيْمَٰنُ وَلَٰكِنَّ ٱلشَّيَٰطِينَ كَفَرُوا۟ يُعَلِّمُونَ ٱلنَّاسَ ٱلسِّحْرَ وَمَآ أُنزِلَ عَلَى ٱلْمَلَكَيْنِ بِبَابِلَ هَٰرُوتَ وَمَٰرُوتَۚ وَمَا يُعَلِّمَانِ مِنْ أَحَدٍ حَتَّىٰ يَقُولَآ إِنَّمَا نَحْنُ فِتْنَةٌ فَلَا تَكْفُرْۖ فَيَتَعَلَّمُونَ مِنْهُمَا مَا يُفَرِّقُونَ بِهِۦ بَيْنَ ٱلْمَرْءِ وَزَوْجِهِۦۚ وَمَا هُم بِضَآرِّينَ بِهِۦ مِنْ أَحَدٍ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِ ٱللَّهِۚ وَيَتَعَلَّمُونَ مَا يَضُرُّهُمْ وَلَا يَنفَعُهُمْۚ وَلَقَدْ عَلِمُوا۟ لَمَنِ ٱشْتَرَىٰهُ مَا لَهُۥ فِى ٱلْءَاخِرَةِ مِنْ خَلَٰقٍۚ وَلَبِئْسَ مَا شَرَوْا۟ بِهِۦٓ أَنفُسَهُمْۚ لَوْ كَانُوا۟ يَعْلَمُونَ

They followed what the evil ones gave out (falsely) against the power of Solomon: the blasphemers Were, not Solomon, but the evil ones, teaching men Magic, and such things as came down at babylon to the angels Harut and Marut. But neither of these taught anyone (Such things) without saying: "We are only for trial; so do not blaspheme." They learned from them the means to sow discord between man and wife. But they could not thus harm anyone except by Allah's permission. And they learned what harmed them, not what profited them. And they knew that the buyers of (magic) would have no share in the happiness of the Hereafter. And vile was the price for which they did sell their souls, if they but knew!

وَلَوْ أَنَّهُمْ ءَامَنُوا۟ وَٱتَّقَوْا۟ لَمَثُوبَةٌ مِّنْ عِندِ ٱللَّهِ خَيْرٌۖ لَّوْ كَانُوا۟ يَعْلَمُونَ

If they had kept their Faith and guarded themselves from evil, far better had been the reward from their Lord, if they but knew!

Quran, Chapter 2, verses 101-103

قُلْ أَعُوذُ بِرَبِّ ٱلْفَلَقِ

Say: I seek refuge with the Lord of the Dawn

مِن شَرِّ مَا خَلَقَ

From the mischief of created things;

وَمِن شَرِّ غَاسِقٍ إِذَا وَقَبَ

From the mischief of Darkness as it overspreads;

وَمِن شَرِّ ٱلنَّفَّٰثَٰتِ فِى ٱلْعُقَدِ

From the mischief of those who practise secret arts; (blow into knots)

وَمِن شَرِّ حَاسِدٍ إِذَا حَسَدَ

And from the mischief of the envious one as he practises envy.

Quran, Chapter 113

Nuts
09-21-2018, 09:29 PM
May Allah guide us all to the right path inshallah..Jazaakallah it was really helpful.. one last thing, how do I delete the picture as I can’t find any delete option?

Abz2000
09-21-2018, 09:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nuts
May Allah guide us all to the right path inshallah..Jazaakallah it was really helpful.. one last thing, how do I delete the picture as I can’t find any delete option?
If you can't - don't worry :)
Trust in Allah :swt:

AabiruSabeel
09-21-2018, 09:33 PM
I've removed the attachment from your post since you won't be able to delete it yourself. Full Members can edit their own posts, and to become a full member, you need 25 posts on the forum.

Ümit
09-21-2018, 10:05 PM
So that was a real taweez then...good to know....the reference to Sulayman as makes sense...because he was the one who had control over the jinns.
Good decision to remove the image...we do not want people to have easy access on such evil things.

Nuts
09-21-2018, 10:36 PM
Ok jazaakallah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!