/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is it a sin to break a heart?

Studentofdeed
09-23-2018, 04:35 AM
Is it a sin to break a heart? My grandfather and some scholars say no. Does that mean I can promise women marriage then change my find and keep breaking hearts until I find the "perfect girl"? How is this not considered a sin?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ZeeshanParvez
09-23-2018, 09:04 AM
Depends how you break someone's heart. If you steal their things, insult them, abuse them, punch them, deceive them, make false promises, toy with them, etc. then that is all a sin.

Studentofdeed
09-23-2018, 12:13 PM
What if make promise of marriage but change your mind? The person who you leave did no wrong but leave them based simply on ur whims and desires or simply because you think you can find someone better. Is that alright?
How is it not a sin?
I dont like the person any more but I want to know the person who made a fool out me and who I told about to my mother abt marrying, will be punished?

Abz2000
09-23-2018, 12:36 PM
There is no legal definition for your question, the merits of the incident with specific circumstances would need to be looked at - take it to a judge and file the case under something like "breakage of heart" or something - then see what answer you get back from the court.

“You are under arrest for breaking someone's heart. You do not have to say anything. But, it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence.”

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.