/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I love Islam! Islam is the one and only true religion and solves all problems on....

xboxisdead
09-24-2018, 07:43 PM
Everytime I say in my heart I am happy and proud to be a Muslim I hear words from Kafir who are dealing with their own social ilk and problems that what issues and problems they mention is already solved in Islam. Allah (subhanahu Wa Talaa) told us what and what not to do and he send us prophets peace be upon them as a mercy to us and told us how to live our lives and what to do and not to do. We can never have perfect life..there will always be problems and injustice in this world..because this world is cursed. This entire world is cursed. Even the fruit you enjoy if it stays for a while it becomes rotten and decomposes. You eat the food it taste the same it never gets better and if not consumed immediately it will taste rotten and become harmful to you.

But Wallahi if you live following Qura'an and Sunnah you WILL LIVE IN TRANQUILITY AND PEACE AND LIVE A HAPPY life. You WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS WORLD AND AFTER LIFE! YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS WORLD AND AFTER LIFE. Al-hamdolilah I am a Muslim. I am al-hamdolillah I am Muslim!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tommyso...embed=download

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
09-24-2018, 08:51 PM
Alhamdulilah it is true. Alhamdulilah. We can never repay the extreme goodness Islam brings to our lives. From money problems, to relationship with our parents, siblings, our rights, our health, how to walk, how to dress, speak, sit, sleep, how to act as businessmen and women etc. The list is endless. We are gifted. Alhamdulilah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.