/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Question about reaching puberty

ameerkam
09-25-2018, 11:51 PM
Salaam

I’ve heard from Sh. Yasir Qadi that once a child reaches puberty you should treat them as an adult. Is this a good idea? Is this what Islam teaches. I understand in the time of the Prophet (SAWS) younger people probably went to war and things like that but now an 18 yo guy doesn’t know the ways of the world. I would love some elaboration on this

Jazzakallahu Khair.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
xboxisdead
09-26-2018, 01:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ameerkam
Salaam

I’ve heard from Sh. Yasir Qadi that once a child reaches puberty you should treat them as an adult. Is this a good idea? Is this what Islam teaches. I understand in the time of the Prophet (SAWS) younger people probably went to war and things like that but now an 18 yo guy doesn’t know the ways of the world. I would love some elaboration on this

Jazzakallahu Khair.
Yes! You should. Because if you do not treat them as adults and you treat them as children they will act as children and they will do haram things as if they are children thinking they will not be accountant for it while the angels treat them as adults.

Let me put it in more...clearer state...

If Allah himself commanded the angels to start treating them as adults and they will be accountant as adults you go ahead and treating them as children is not going to hide the fact in sight of Allah they are adults.

My advice to fix all issues we have in population and soon to be a dramatic shift in gender balance between boys and girls...is when a boy reaches puberty he should have at least from that point understood the concept of saving money and investment in halaal means and help him find a job asap so he can get married as soon as possible of age 13 or 14 and have them marry in healthy environment..have them get married outside the dajjal system if possible...avoid cell phones and other harmful radiation to the body and start resetting the disaster we are doing to ourselves (make sure they eat healthy food). BOYS mature way FASTER than we have given them credit for ...ones they start the responsibility of marriage and children and having a job....you will be shocked at the maturity level boys can reach if you give them their damn right by treating them as adults. Mothers who baby them at that age are causing destructive harm to their intellectual and maturity development in ways you cannot comprehend. Fathers need to take unbelievable and serious initiative and role in turning his son into a man .......because in the day of judgement he is going to point finger at his father (which is you)! If you are dead then he is going to point finger at his mother if she failed to turn him into a man. We all know..women cannot turn boys into men...so it is her responsibility to find him a man mentor (from within the family line - outside the family line you risk abuse to the boy and molestation) during his childhood development up and until age 13 or 14 and help me get settled fast at the youngest age possible so he can go ahead and get married and have lots of kids. In fact...have him have just enough money so he can pay mahir and cheap ring and let him find a qanit, believing, chaste women that is described in Qura'an and Sunnah...and then Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) he is the razaq..he will open means to the young man to get income and help financially (in halaal means) raise a healthy family.

By the way...I will proof to you why at the time and nowadays makes no different......the brain of the man and the brain of the woman from that time up until now have not changed. It neither have increased in power or lessen in power. But the nature of human is this...he acts in the way you treat him and expect him to act. You tell him at a young age is a buffoon and idiot he will grow up a buffoon and idiot. At a young age you tell him boys are immature and takes long time to grow...he will act like a 10 year old at age 30. It is that simple. I was listening to this guy and he said the system in the Western world is designed in such away you feel a child from start of been a crattel up to and until your deathbed. The system you live in..is designed to make you dumber and dumber and dumber and dumber and dumber...so you don't think for yourself. You rely on the system..your helpless...you are immature and incapable to function on your own.

Back in the old times...boys of age 13 used to go out and hunt and bring food and build houses and go high level in science. The smartest human beings where men.

Now loook.....

.....is that natural? DO you accept this as the normency? Men are like the sun above our head and that sun is dying out and we are not doing ANYTHING about it. There is a war and we are all part of it. We need to wake up..before that sun that we relied on after Allah for warmth, for energy, for light..dies out and you will be left in the dark. I was reading in previous posts here that a FATHER WHO TOKE INITIATIVE IN RAISING HIS CHILDREN ALL HIS CHILDREN WHO ARE HOME SCHOOLED GOT AN A..ALL...BOYS INCLUDED!! What does that tell you?? Time you throw that damn cellphone out the window and WAKE UP.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.