/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Question to Converts and Non-practicing muslims who started praying

urkahnkhan
09-28-2018, 10:59 AM
Were you people of worship? or people of non-worship? I will clarify what I mean by that on the below.

People of Non-Worship: People who were occupied with world matters and didn't necessarily worship or never gave it any thought so they have never worshipped someone or something nor have they even thought about it. People who were just living life straight out with no-religious thoughts or labels. The reason why this could have happened is that they had no time to reflect on such subject and extremely busy with worldly affairs.

People of Worship: people who visited churchs, Shrines, mosques or who did some sort of meditations.

I don't see this two being better then each other after someone has made Tawba but I'm just personally curious and want to know for research purposes

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
crimsontide06
09-29-2018, 02:45 AM
Born Muslim but that's it .....was told "you're Muslim" without it really meaning anything. No one around me practiced and the community I grew up in was Christian.. Later on I started wanting to learn more so I self taught myself Islam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.