/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islam and the Baha'i faith - are they compatible?

blobcatmap
09-29-2018, 12:21 AM
As I study Islam more and more, I decided to take a look at the Baha'i faith and the beliefs are appealing to me. They pretty much believe that all major religions (Islam, Buddhism, Christianity, ect) are from God, and that people from these different faiths are all worshiping God, but just in different ways. Is this compatible with Islam?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
eesa the kiwi
09-29-2018, 12:39 AM
No this rejected by Islam and if you think about it by people of sound intellect as well

How can all religions be from Allah? Obviously this is false. Hindus worship a multitude of idols are we supposed to believe that Allah ordained idolatry

Also the book of the bahai is full of some serious grammatical errors in the arabic language are we supposed to believe Allah revealed a book with mistakes a child arabic student would avoid?

Rasululah sallaho alayhi wa sallam is the final Messenger to mankind there is no Prophet after him

And whoever desires other than Islam as religion - never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers.quran 3 85

Zafran
09-29-2018, 01:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by blobcatmap
As I study Islam more and more, I decided to take a look at the Baha'i faith and the beliefs are appealing to me. They pretty much believe that all major religions (Islam, Buddhism, Christianity, ect) are from God, and that people from these different faiths are all worshiping God, but just in different ways. Is this compatible with Islam?
They all contradict each other so how can they be all worshiping God especially when Buddhism and Jainism don't believe in God?

Abz2000
09-29-2018, 06:49 PM
Think about how false and illogical it is to claim that Jesus is an imposter, God, son of God, and a human being who is the messiah -all at the same time; and that there is no god except the one and only God, and that multiple pieces of wood and stone are also gods; that it's unlawful to consume usury, whilst at the same time perfectly ok to consume it off non-jews.

I think "the fruitcake religion" would be a more fitting name.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.