/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Have I committed disbelief????

Nitro Zeus
09-29-2018, 06:11 PM
I’m asking this because, today in the morning, I had a discussion with my Christian mother, I asked her this “how will be if human’s life spam will be 900,000 years old?” And she told me this, “seriously, how long do you think Earth will last? Astronomers calculated and told us that Sun is in half of its life and Sun’s age is 4,500,000,000 years old and our Sun will die in another billions of years, and when Sun will die, our home world will die too and that will be the end”. And when I heard this from my mother, I got little bit scared and confused, because I thought it is true. But after my Muslim father told me, “those who believe in science are disbelievers” then I got relieved, because I started to think once again that even Astronomers don’t know exactly when human race will die.

So my question is: Have I committed disbelief?

I hope this story is clear for all of you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aullah3220
09-29-2018, 09:38 PM
No, you didn't commit disbelief. No one knows when the Last Day will be, only Allah knows so astronomers cant tell us when the world will end. Also, the sun can't "die" because the sun rises in the east and sets in the west everyday, but when Allah gives permission for the world to end and the Day to begin, the sun will rise from the west. How will this occur if there is no sun? So this statement of astronomers if false.

Nitro Zeus
09-29-2018, 09:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aullah3220
No, you didn't commit disbelief. No one knows when the Last Day will be, only Allah knows so astronomers cant tell us when the world will end. Also, the sun can't "die" because the sun rises in the east and sets in the west everyday, but when Allah gives permission for the world to end and the Day to begin, the sun will rise from the west. How will this occur if there is no sun? So this statement of astronomers if false.
Thanx, now I’m feeling much relaxed. What actually I meant by “die” I meant, that the Sun will stop from function, it will no longer work, and then planets from our Solar System will float into space something like this, because there would be no gravity.

Desert
10-13-2018, 06:35 PM
You r father told you the truth it's how scientist say we evolve from monkeys
But Shelbyville scientist disblieif in god

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nitro Zeus
10-15-2018, 05:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Desert
You r father told you the truth it's how scientist say we evolve from monkeys
But Shelbyville scientist disblieif in god
Hold on second… are you saying that if for example, I believe that we evolve from monkeys, and then that shows atheism, right? But anyway, many years in past, I used to believe in this, and then few years later, thanx to God that He opened my eyes and heart, now I have corrected my belief. But even if I used to belief in this, I still didn’t got it how we do evolve from monkeys, it seems now that this thing is illogic to me. And also, I like to thanx to God that He opened my eyes and my heart so that I can see the truth and understand how things works.

That scientist must be an atheist.

Desert
10-15-2018, 07:49 PM
Yeah that's what I mean
Scientist that believe we evolve from monkeys are atheist

Nitro Zeus
10-16-2018, 05:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Desert
Yeah that's what I mean
Scientist that believe we evolve from monkeys are atheist
Maybe they were referring that they look almost like us? And not necessarily we to evolve from them.

Duas_Revival
11-08-2018, 04:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
So my question is: Have I committed disbelief?
Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

In relation for protection from Shirk - Do You Know The Supplication Taught To Us By The Messenger of Allah Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him)?

The Messenger (S.A.W) warned us against shirk, fearing that his Ummah might fall into it, and said “The thing I fear most for you is minor shirk.” The Messenger (S.A.W) also said: “Shirk among you is more subtle than the sound of the footsteps of an ant on a rock. Shall I not tell you of something which, if you do it, it will take that away from you both minor and major forms of it” (Saying this Du’a).

Learn More: https://www.duasrevival.com/morning-...shirk-and-riya

Please remember us in your Duas.

Jazakallahu Khair,
DR

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.