/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I told my mom about my interest in Islam..

blobcatmap
10-06-2018, 01:57 AM
And she didn't seem to care at all.. It's as if all my fears about converting are nothing more than irrational delusions, lol.. But I still want to learn how to pray, and read the entire Quran before officially going through with a possible conversion.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
eesa the kiwi
10-06-2018, 03:31 AM
Brother alhamdulilah you have come to this realisation but if you believe you should convert right away no one knows when the angel of death will come. I feel like this is shaitan doing whatever he can to get you to procrastinate

Convert bro you owe it to yourself

blobcatmap
10-06-2018, 03:39 AM
I can't even say if my belief in God is even there.. The older I get the more hard it is for me to believe in God at all.. I have been struggling with this a lot for a long time and it keeps getting worse..

eesa the kiwi
10-06-2018, 04:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by blobcatmap
I can't even say if my belief in God is even there.. The older I get the more hard it is for me to believe in God at all.. I have been struggling with this a lot for a long time and it keeps getting worse..
First of all panic a little bit at a time. You're doing great alhamdulilah

I'm not asking you to convert for a headcount or to stroke my own ego. Islam literally changed my life alhamdulilah. I want you to see these blessings in your life and in the Hereafter

Shaitan is going to be doing everything he can to come between you and Islam. He hates us and wants to see us burn alongside him. All these doubts all these fears are from him. Recognise this seek refuge in Allah from his whisperings

Allah has been taking care of you your whole life do think he's going to stop looking out for you if you embrace his religion

Put your trust in Allah bro

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
fatim.unnisa
10-06-2018, 07:10 AM
Mubarak A great Congratulations and good tidings to you.
As you have been chosen by Allah Azwajal for Paradise.
And ial glad that you have chosen to join peace to surrender and obey Allah and our Prophet Mohammed (saw)

azc
10-06-2018, 11:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by blobcatmap
And she didn't seem to care at all.. It's as if all my fears about converting are nothing more than irrational delusions, lol.. But I still want to learn how to pray, and read the entire Quran before officially going through with a possible conversion.
May Allah swt accept your iman and succeed you in both the worlds. Ameen

Scimitar
10-06-2018, 11:04 PM
seems like you're somewhere between Occam's Razor and Pascals Wager... how delightfully adequate. Guidance comes with choice. You have to choose! Red Pill? Blue Pill?

blobcatmap
10-07-2018, 02:54 AM
You sound very well versed hahaha

Mandy
10-07-2018, 12:36 PM
Do not fear the opinion of others brother.
It personally took me about 1 year of seriously considering it before I finally converted. And since I have, most things have been very easy and I feel like I did the right thing. And I now realize there was no need to wait that long.

What I am trying to say is, take the time you need, but do not fear and over delay.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.