/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New here

shellyAli
10-10-2018, 07:06 PM
Hi guys I’m ready to take my shahada after months of concidering any advice? I’m feeling nervous

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anatolian
10-10-2018, 07:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by shellyAli
Hi guys I’m ready to take my shahada after months of concidering any advice? I’m feeling nervous
Hi. You just need to repeat the words "ash'hadu an la ilaha illallah wa ashhadu anna muhammadan abduhu wa rasuluh/I bear witness that there is no god but Allah and I bear witness that Muhammad is His servent and prophet"

Mandy
10-10-2018, 07:35 PM
It is great to hear you are feeling ready. Trust me, once you do it, you will wonder why you waited! Don't feel nervous, you know in your heart that you are doing the right thing.

And welcome to the site. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them.

shellyAli
10-10-2018, 08:09 PM
I’m 100 percent ready I’m really passionate about it now! I’m just worried I won’t get things right and I’m sure where to go for answers I may have like learning to pray etc! And thank you for ur response I haven’t told anybody about my choice because I don’t want there opinions to change my mind!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
shellyAli
10-10-2018, 08:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
Hi. You just need to repeat the words "ash'hadu an la ilaha illallah wa ashhadu anna muhammadan abduhu wa rasuluh/I bear witness that there is no god but Allah and I bear witness that Muhammad is His servent and prophet"
Thank you Im aware of how it’s done a Muslim brother will help with this I’m just feeling nervous don’t really no what to expect and if I’ll fit in!

Mandy
10-11-2018, 04:26 PM
Thank you Im aware of how it’s done a Muslim brother will help with this I’m just feeling nervous don’t really no what to expect and if I’ll fit in!
Believe me, you will fit in even better than you can imagine :)

We always have doubts and its normal to be scared of the unknown. The important thing is to trust what we know in our heart and to take the last step.
And you don't need to tell everyone right away. Just convert, and tell close friends as it comes up and when you feel its the right time. This is between you and Allah, no one else.

shellyAli
10-11-2018, 05:29 PM
Thank you Mandy really means a lot! I know what I believe in my heart and I’m 100 percent ready to take my shahada I’ll keep u posted in the coming days and share my journey with u! X

OLFocus
12-21-2018, 04:33 PM
Assalamu Alaykom
I hope you did it?

shellyAli
12-23-2018, 12:00 AM
I did do it im muslim now and its going great

KingAbdullah
12-30-2018, 12:27 PM
Brother please don’t lose modesty and Iman, this is the real asset of a muslim,

Frankie90
12-30-2018, 05:29 PM
I, too, recently said Shahadah and joined our brothers and sisters! :) Welcome!

peacefulone
12-31-2018, 04:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Frankie90
I, too, recently said Shahadah and joined our brothers and sisters! :) Welcome!
Congratulations on your new faith!
May Allah make you a strong example and righteous believer for this ummah. Ameen

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations, May protect you and keep you believing sincerely in Islam. Ameen

shellyAli
12-31-2018, 05:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by peacefulone
Congratulations on your new faith!
May Allah make you a strong example and righteous believer for this ummah. Ameen

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations, May protect you and keep you believing sincerely in Islam. Ameen
Thank u very much

Nitro Zeus
12-31-2018, 08:54 PM
Hello, there is no need to be nervous. It is fine to be nervous because you've never been Muslim, but trust me on this, once you entered Islam, Heaven will be yours and Hell will be forbidden for you, if God wishes. And guess what? Once you become a Muslim, you can wish from,God whatever you wanted. Think twice, and chose Islam, because you'll feel better in future.

shellyAli
01-02-2019, 01:30 AM
I did do it in the end and ur right i feel great i litrally feel re born im so proud of my decision! Thank you for ur kind words

MazharShafiq
01-02-2019, 04:40 PM
I am so happy to your this decision...

Abu ufi
01-26-2019, 02:22 AM
Masha Allah ukhti. Stay hopeful.
Fa'abshiru Wa Amillu ma yasurukum
Rejoice and hope footer what will please you!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!