/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Backbitting, Gossiping, and Assuming Evil in Others

lifestyle
10-08-2018, 02:11 AM
I think we need to raise these sins as greater than we perceive them. I feel like most of us underestimate the affect they have on others and trivialize it. May Allah protect us all from this!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
xboxisdead
10-08-2018, 02:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by lifestyle
I think we need to raise these sins as greater than we perceive them. I feel like most of us underestimate the affect they have on others and trivialize it. May Allah protect us all from this!

I assure you one of the greatest trails, fitna and calamities occurring in the entire world is because of the backbiting, gossiping and assuming evil in others. However, if I was to be unbelievably oppressed by those evil acts against me..to a point that my entire reputation is irreversibly destroyed and I was hung for a crime never committed I will smile when I see death coming to me...because:

A) I am leaving this miserable world * claps hands together * done with this world that people killing each other for...;D

B) I am praying that I will die a martyr

C) I can hardly wait to get my revenge in the afterlife for the people who committed the crime against me. In the afterlife I want it all...everything from those people...I want take every single thing from them...I want that paradise and every single credit my way counts. So for any Muslim person out there who knows he can handle the oppression...look at it in the very positive angle...your bad deeds are been cleansed 100% and you have ammunition to get more good things in the afterlife. In fact...if after the people managed to ruin it...eventually it was revealed they lied to the public and you are free...do me a favor..don't curse them...don't get angry or seek revenge against them. Go out there..buy the best fruits and food your money can buy and knock on the person who oppressed you..smile and say thank you and hand them the stuff and leave. They don't know it...but they gave you a better gift in the afterlife :D

lifestyle
10-13-2018, 07:19 PM
ameen

lifestyle
10-23-2018, 09:14 PM
May Allah protect us all from backbiting and slandering others, and from assuming evil in others.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ZeeshanParvez
10-24-2018, 01:04 AM
These evils have split the Muslims apart.

You think evil of your Muslim brother and begin to avoid him at the very least. At other times, you plot and plan to bring him down.

These evils are the devils way to ensure the Muslims never unite and continue to fight among themselves while the kaafirs pulverize us.

May Allaah guide us and save us from these evils so that we can truly unite.

MazharShafiq
10-24-2018, 07:49 AM
The results of backbiting are horrendous: Division, strife, suspicion. Satan is all about division. He loves any opportunity he gets to break down-brotherhood-and unity. It is incredible what gossip and backbiting can tear down.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.