/* */

PDA

View Full Version : waswas, Tawbah, diffrent of opinion

Nightloses
10-08-2018, 10:17 PM
‏سلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
I suffer from waswas and I hate it. Sometimes I’m unsure if I’m a Muslim or not so I say the shahada. Sometimes I get confused wether I did an action like not displeasing people at the expense of pleasing Allah. Allah is the greatest. Then I do tawbah again then again then again because I think that I did it say it correctly before. So I started fighting with waswas and not do what ever it wants me to do like repeating but sometimes I fail like me doubting if I did shirk or not, I would ignore it but I get worried if I really did shirk and that would end me up in hell fire. I stoped having eye contact with females because I’m supppose to lower my gaze and sometimes I walk with my eyes closed just because if I know a girl and she greet me, I won’t look at her but I greet but me lower my gaze and it’s so tough but Alhamdulilah upon all condition. I have patience. And this dealing started like Maby two or three week ago. And I don’t know sometimes weather I committed shirk or not so I repent so many times. I so scared of shirk. The shirk I’m scared about the most is the one where you please People at the expense of the displeasure of Allah. <——- is this even shirk? But Alhamdulilah I realized the niima of Islam and how I’m nothing with out it and Allah chose me to be a MUSLIM! ALHAMDULILAH! I would never, never, never leave Islam for anything.

I also have a question, how can I repent from if I acully did it. Do I repent before then make the shahada, or do the shahada first then make the tawbah?

And another question! Sorry! So, I heard that there is a debate weather a person is Muslim or not because of not praying. I have a question. If I choose the one that says whoever leaves the salah is not Muslim and if I want to change to the others that say that the person is still a Muslim will I become a kafir? Am I allowed to be undecided? Do the people that follow diffrent opinion make one of them a kafir?

I hope I was clear and I really hope you are having a great relationship with Allah.

‏سلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
10-09-2018, 04:19 AM
:wa:

The Devil is a trickster. Deceit is his profession, and he has been in business for as long as humans have existed. He knows our psychological makeup very, very well. He is cunning and crafty, and he works very hard to achieve his goals. He has many tactics, at the top of the list being baseless misgivings (waswasa) and creating doubts in our minds and hearts. He wants us to become confused, obsessed, and compulsive to the extent that it destroys us.

The tactic of baseless misgivings [waswasa] is so important for us to be aware of, that Allah Most High placed the Surah dealing with it at the very end of His book, sealing the Qur’an with timeless counsel for the human being. Yet the very name of that Surah – al-Nas (humanity) – reflects Allah’s limitless generosity and care for His creation. He reminds us that He is Rabb al-Nas, Malik al-Nas, Ilah al-Nas (The Caretaker of humanity, the King of humanity, the Lord of humanity). He is Caretaker, King, and Lord of all of creation, yet he singles humanity out to honor us and to show His immense love and concern for us.

And what is the context of His mentioning these Divine attributes? Our seeking His protection: “Say: I seek refuge in…”
The Solution

This, then, is the key to combating the Devil – turning to Allah in a state of weakness, expressing our utter need for His help and protection against this cunning enemy. The remembrance of Allah (dhikr) is a stalwart asylum that blocks out the Devil’s whisperings, which are in reality of no power or consequence. As Ibn Ata’illah states, “If the Devil is not heedless of you, then do not you be heedless of the One in Whose Hand is your forelock.” Allah is in full control. Allah created the Devil to spur us forward in our journey to Him Most High.

Learn sacred knowledge so you know the reality of the Sacred Law and its limits, and then turn to Allah with hope, confidence, gratitude, love, contentment, and trust in Him. Express your need of Allah’s help, and then let Him take care of it. Relax and give no weight whatsoever to the Devil’s whisperings. The most frustrating thing for him is that we ignore his insinuations, and focus on Allah and His remembrance. The Devil hates when we are full of hope and reliance in Allah. He hates when we are grateful and sincere. He hates when we give no weight to him, but rather turn to Allah with love.

Our Beloved Messenger (Allah bless him and give him peace) said:

Verily the religion is ease, and no one shall make the religion hard except that it will destroy him. So be balanced, do your best, and rejoice! And seek help in the morning, the early evening, and something of the night.” [Sahih Bukhari]

Relax, and as our Prophet taught, rejoice. Be happy and content with Allah.
https://islamqa.org/hanafi/seekersgu...0%2C9667662237

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.