/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Question for Muslims living in non-muslim countries..

blobcatmap
10-09-2018, 12:48 AM
When it's time to pray, and you're at work, how do your co-workers and boss react? Are they okay with it? I've always wondered about this.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
xboxisdead
10-09-2018, 02:20 AM
I pray at the corner and during lunch and break time. So if the boss have a problem with it...well..he can have problem with it. If he wants me stop or else..I will give him resignation and leave.

*charisma*
10-09-2018, 05:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by blobcatmap
When it's time to pray, and you're at work, how do your co-workers and boss react? Are they okay with it? I've always wondered about this.
I'd say try to work your break times around the schedule of prayer, or ask someone to fill in for you for a few minutes until you return if that is allowed. People are generally considerate and supportive. You can use an empty office, room, or corner.

You can also just ask your supervisor for accommodation. By law in the US, employers have to allow religious accommodation for their employees.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.