/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Diffrence of opioion

Nightloses
10-09-2018, 09:04 PM
:sl:

Does it make me a kafir if I want to change a view like a There are People who believe that who even leaves the salah is a non muslim , and others I think believe that the one who does not pray is not a kafir.

Does it make me a kafir if I change view of believing that who ever leaves the salah is a non muslim to the view that says that a person that doesnt pray is still a muslim?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alamgir
10-09-2018, 10:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nightloses

Does it make me a kafir if I want to change a view like a There are People who believe that who even leaves the salah is a non muslim , and others I think believe that the one who does not pray is not a kafir.

Does it make me a kafir if I change view of believing that who ever leaves the salah is a non muslim to the view that says that a person that doesnt pray is still a muslim?

As'salamu Alaik'um

No and no.

I'd also like to know the reasons for your opinion.

Nightloses
10-09-2018, 11:14 PM
I used to be with the view that Who a person does not pray is still a Muslim but then I changed because the other view has evidence of who ever leaves the salah is not a Muslim.

azc
10-10-2018, 01:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nightloses
I used to be with the view that Who a person does not pray is still a Muslim but then I changed because the other view has evidence of who ever leaves the salah is not a Muslim.
https://islamqa.org/hanafi/seekersgu...0%2C2187659425

Does Neglecting the Prayer Entail Disbelief? - IslamQA
Answered by Shaykh Faraz A. Khan Question: Is it true that all Imams of the Muslims agree upon, that if someone does not pray continuously and fails to...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.