/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New Islam convert. Need help on Quran Surahs

Ragna Muhammad
10-11-2018, 06:37 AM
Greetings in the name of Allah. I have just recently converted to Islam several months ago. I recited the Shahada, that a member of the local mosque assisted me on in Arabic. I met some fellow Muslims there that are slowly assisting me in learning the Salat. I downloaded an app on my phone that reminds me of prayer times and has a GPS for the direction to the Kaaba.
I strive to learn all I can about Islam and the teachings of The Holy Prophet (SAW). I wish to be a faithful servant of Allah. I ordered 2 translations of the Quran, one by Arthur Arberry and another by Allamah Nooruddin. I am using an online course that will help me learn the Quranic Arabic as I was told that the only proper way to read the Quran is in the language of thHoly Prophet (SAW).
Now I have a question about Nooruddin’s translation of the Quran. I came across a few Surahs that are not in Arburry’s translation and I can’t find them at all online. They are quite disturbing. Here they are:

is this version of the Holy Quran a joke. There’s no mention of these Surahs anywhere and they are insulting and blasphemous to Allah and The Holy Prophet (SAW)

thank you

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
eesa the kiwi
10-11-2018, 06:48 AM
I've deleted what you quoted. Now I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you aren't a troll. This is not from the Quran this is a disgusting slander against the Prophet sallaho alayhi wa sallam may Allah tear the one who wrote that to pieces in the hellfire

Not everything you come across online is true and being new to Islam you should have had the common sense to know this was a disgusting slander

Anyone else I would have banned but seeing as you say you are new to the Deen I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. If you are a troll you will be dealt with. Do not repeat what I have edited out of your post again

Ragna Muhammad
10-11-2018, 07:06 AM
May Allah forgive me. As I said I’m new and am seeking to learn all I can about being a good Muslim. I will burn this copy!!! It had to be a blasphemous joke by some amazon user. I am going to file a serious complaint and contact amazon to have this removed.

I am going to use Arburry’s translation as it was highly recommended. Do you have a recommendation of a translation that is in English and Arabic. I am seeking all the knowledge I can into leading a good Muslim life. This is why I want to learn Quranic Arabic, and why I’m taking these online courses to do so.

I know there is no truth but Islam. Do you have any recommendations for a new Muslim? Can you give me some wisdom to a new believer? Also will I need to learn Arabic for the Salat also?

I really wish to live according to the word of Allah and his Prophet (SAW). I shall never type such blasphemy again. I am furious about how someone could sell this and get away with it!!!!! Yes May Allah deal harshly with him and all who were involved in that. I am going to sleep. As-Salaam Alaikum.

Ragna

eesa the kiwi
10-11-2018, 07:12 AM
I use saheeh international translation i can find you an ebook of it just let me know

I've placed your posts under moderation. Dont take it personally we just can't be too careful this being the internet after all

May Allah bless you In your islam and benefit the ummah through you

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ragna Muhammad
10-11-2018, 03:44 PM
Thank you. I take no offense to being under moderation. The last thing I want to read on a forum are people slandering the name of Allah and the Holy Prophet (SAW). I will look into that translation and see if I can download a copy. May Allah bless you.

Ragna

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.