/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi I am new here

sitarragul
10-11-2018, 07:50 AM
I am Sitara Gul, born Muslim, right now living in United Kingdom. My love for Islam is from childhood, I don’t see it as a religion but the way of my life. I love researching and writing.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
10-11-2018, 08:17 AM
:salam:

Welcome to islamicboard. Feel free to share your research.

eesa the kiwi
10-11-2018, 08:19 AM
Wa alaikum Salam rahmatullah wa barakatu welcome

abduraxman
10-11-2018, 08:32 AM
Hello Sitara, nice to meet you, i am already muslim, thank you for your love to our religion.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mandy
10-11-2018, 11:58 AM
Welcome to the site. I hope you can share some of your research and knowledge with the rest of us.

OLFocus
12-21-2018, 04:35 PM
You are welcome Sitara
keep going in the way

GeorgeFowell
01-18-2019, 08:11 AM
Hello, I am new here and I run the restaurant in Sydney. There are many Indians in Australia.

emem.masorong
01-18-2019, 08:21 AM
Hi there. Welcome.

MazharShafiq
01-18-2019, 05:25 PM
ok welcome here....

sitarragul
09-24-2020, 09:32 AM
​I am Sitara Gul, born Muslim, right now living in United Kingdom. My love for Islam is from childhood, I don’t see it as a religion but the way of my life. I love researching and writing. Currently, I am writing for Muslims holy Travel and they have some amazing range of Hajj & Umrah packages and Halal holidays too.

سيف الله
09-27-2020, 08:45 AM
Salaam

Welcome sister! Enjoy your stay!

sitarragul
10-20-2020, 11:15 AM
I am Sitara Gul, born Muslim, right now living in United Kingdom. My love for Islam is from childhood, I don’t see it as a religion but the way of my life. I love researching and writing. Currently, I am writing for Muslims holy Travel and they have some amazing range of Hajj & Umrah packages and Halal holidays too.

Studentofdeed
10-20-2020, 11:26 AM
Walkum Salaam
Nice to meet you
Enjoy your stay here. We have many nice sisters and people who would love to help you

MazharShafiq
10-20-2020, 04:51 PM
Walkum Salaam
Well come here.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!