/* */

PDA

View Full Version : back again

_E_3
10-11-2018, 09:36 PM
salam i am a member who visited for a time a while back , my name was _E_ but i forgot my password and e mail got hacked
i hope you are all doing well sorry Av been away for so long because of my husband being so controling
am still with him he locked the forums but i have managed to be able to come here
i hope its ok for me to re join again

your are all in heart :peace:

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by _E_3
your are all in heart :peace:
MY HEART

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
10-13-2018, 03:42 PM
Walaikum Assalaam

Welcome back. Sorry to hear about the situation with your husband. If you need us to restore to you your old account, we'll be happy to do that for you inshallah. Feel free to post to us in the helpdesk.

Mandy
10-14-2018, 11:30 AM
Welcome back. I am looking forward to getting to know you better. I hope things with your husband get better.

_E_3
10-30-2018, 10:54 PM
thank you for welcoming me my husband is a bit better about it now he has let me access this forum i am remaining hopeful i havent prayed for such a long time he threw out all my hajabs he unsure how he feels about that

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BeTheChange
11-01-2018, 08:01 PM
Walaikumasalaam

Welcome back and hope you stay this time insha Allah.

May Allah swt cure your husband from evil. Ameen.

OLFocus
12-21-2018, 04:27 PM
You are welcome again :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.