/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Would you marry someone who is a carrier of hepatitis B

innocent
10-14-2018, 10:46 PM
Yes
No
Don't know

If it was clear that she is of good character and doesn't know how she got it. May be at birth or something.
There are vaccines you can get to protect yourself beforehand too. So you wouldn't be in any danger of being infected.
Would you marry someone like that?
Thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Olivia1
10-15-2018, 03:22 PM
Salamualaikum innocent.

I dont think enough information was provided for anyone to make that decision. Do we actually care about anything about this person other than her character and her health condition? If not, I probably would say no, because there are plenty of people who appear to have good character who don’t have hepatitis.

However, if I knew the other qualities of this individual, something else that would make them appealing, I would consider it. Everyone has something they struggle with, be it appearance, finances, mental health, social standing, etc. When all factors are taken into consideration, hepatitis doesn’t seem like that big of a deal.

I know plenty of people with much more serious conditions than this one, and they got married. Of course, they received plenty of rejections before marriage. They kept looking anyway because they didn’t need everyone on earth to be willing to marry them, they just needed one person.

I hope you find that that one person soon

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.