/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Are you still a Mujahireen if this is the case?

emem.masorong
10-15-2018, 06:08 AM
Where you are narrating, for example, in a written story you want to share, how you have stopped a certain habit that is a sin?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
10-15-2018, 06:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by emem.masorong
Where you are narrating, for example, in a written story you want to share, how you have stopped a certain habit that is a sin?
This is the 3rd thread on the same topic...!!!!
Do you want us to agree with you... ?????

from Islamic point of view we have to hide our past sins but if you want everybody to follow your ways to leave their habit of sinning, then, Do this sin to stop them sinning.

Who can stop you from committing this sin..?

emem.masorong
10-15-2018, 07:22 AM
I'm sorry. It's just that I didn't get a reply on those. You are the 1st to reply so thank you. If someone replied, I didn't see it. My question must have been erased on the front of the website. I didn't noticed a notification. I have no notification here concerning that. I want to abstain from sin. I'm really sorry if this has been the third thread about the question.

Aay1K0
10-15-2018, 09:28 AM
I think personal accountability may help to abstain from sins and improve our lifestyle.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
emem.masorong
10-17-2018, 03:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aay1K0
I think personal accountability may help to abstain from sins and improve our lifestyle.
What do you mean by that? By the way, your link put me on Google Play? Is that it's purpose?

Aay1K0
10-17-2018, 06:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by emem.masorong
What do you mean by that? By the way, your link put me on Google Play? Is that it's purpose?
Basically, it's an app, which has some questions regarding daily routine, which may help us to improve our life and abstain from sins.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.