/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What to do if in a Christian household

Kaden
10-15-2018, 12:28 PM
Hello!
I am a Christian considering converting to Islam, but have a few concerns, mostly about lifestyle changes. I am a Highschool student, and entirely dependent on my parents, who are against Islam. We go to church every Sunday, and our house is full of haraam. We consume pork regularly, use bacon grease, have a dog, not to mention I’m not circumcised. What should I do? Should I wait until I am on my own to convert?
many thanks, Kaden

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
10-15-2018, 05:46 PM
@Kaden :

Good to know of your intention.

I advise you to visit local masjid and discuss this matter with imam/scholar/local muslims.
InshaAllah, Allah swt will make it easy for you

eesa the kiwi
10-15-2018, 10:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kaden
Hello!
I am a Christian considering converting to Islam, but have a few concerns, mostly about lifestyle changes. I am a Highschool student, and entirely dependent on my parents, who are against Islam. We go to church every Sunday, and our house is full of haraam. We consume pork regularly, use bacon grease, have a dog, not to mention I’m not circumcised. What should I do? Should I wait until I am on my own to convert?
many thanks, Kaden
Hi kaden

If you believe Islam is true dont let your family hold you back. You are the one who will be standing in front of your creator on judgment day your family won't be able to help you. No one knows when the angel of death will come

My own family are christian my sister is a minister. When I converted they flipped out but soon they saw a huge change in me. These days things have settled down mum even gets halal meat for me when I go visit

Put your trust in your creator he's been taking care of you for all these years do you think he will stop because you embraced his religion. Let him suffice you against your family

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.