/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Time is going?

jameelash
10-17-2018, 07:32 PM
_It is a mistake to think time is going. Time is not going. Time is here until the world ends. It is you that is going. You don’t waste time. Time is infinite. You waste yourself. You are finite. It is you that grows old and die. Time doesn’t. So make better use of it. And one of the worst things to do with time is comparing yourself to others. A cow eats grass and gets fat but if dog eats grass, it will die. Never compare yourself with others. Run your race. What works for one person may be that which will kill you. Focus on the gifts and talents God gave you and don’t be envious of the blessings He gave others. If a rose smells better than tomatoes, It doesn't mean the rose can make a better stew. Don't try to compare yourself to others. You also have your own strength, look for it and build on it. All animals that exist, were in Noah's ark. A snail is one of those animals. If God could wait long enough for snails to enter Noah's ark; His door of grace won't close till you reach your expected position in life. Never look down on yourself, keep looking up. Remember that Broken crayons still color_.
*Keep on pushing, you never can tell how close you are to your goal.*[ME

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ZeeshanParvez
10-18-2018, 12:54 AM
Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Messenger (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said, "Allah said, 'The son of Adam hurts me for he abuses Time though I am Time: in My Hands are all things, and I cause the revolution of day and night.'

[Sahih al-Bukhaari Hadiith No. 4826]

azc
10-18-2018, 05:00 AM
It is reported that Al-Hasan Al-Basrī - Allāh have mercy on him - once said during the funeral of a man:

"May Allāh have mercy on the man who works for the likes of this day; for today you are able to do what these brothers of yours, the residents of these graves, cannot do. So make full use of your health and free time before the day of distress and accounts comes upon you."

[Ibn Abī Al-Dunyā, Dhamm Al-Dunyā article 53]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.