/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Importance of Prayers

truth110
10-18-2018, 09:49 AM
There are a number of Hadiths regarding benefits and importance of prayers. I have read them sporadically here and there but haven’t seen a good compilation. Can someone share if they have come across a good compilation of hadiths on this topic? Good to have something like this as a reference when educating kids.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
HisServant
10-20-2018, 11:08 PM
:sl:

Personally have not looked into these but they seem applicable:

Muslim Kids Series Duas

https://www.amazon.com/Islamic-Praye.../dp/1495164926

http://www.iium.edu.my/deed/hadith/muslim/004_smt.html

This one I have actually used and easy to understand:

https://www.amazon.com/Nurul-Idah-Arabic-Only-Hanafi/dp/B007JEM3BO

"Imam Shurunbulali is Abul Ikhlas Hasan ibn `Ammar ibn `Ali al Shurunbulali al Wafa’i (964-1069), a major Hanafi imam and verifier (muhaqiq) whose works form an integral part of the school. Shaykh Muhammad I`zaz `Ali states in his commentary on the Nur al Idah, quoting Shaykh Muhammad Amin (d: 1111):

“He was from the elite and distinguished scholars of jurisprudence (fuqaha) and the most preferred of his time. He was the greatest of the latter day scholars in possession of fiqh, the most knowledgeable of them in the texts and its principles, and the most bountiful in his writings and authorship.” (Nur al Idah bil Isbah, Pg: 7 Qadim Kutub Khana Ed.)"

http://islamqa.org/hanafi/qibla-hanafi/34803

- - - Updated - - -

Fiqh of Salaah by Shaykh/Mufti Abdur Rahman ibn Yusuf:

urkahnkhan
10-21-2018, 02:51 AM
Real life experience regarding the importance of Salah.

Loss of time and alot of loss of time. It feels like years go by very very quickly without doing anything useful and you being regretful because you haven't done anything or reached nor acheived anything in that time frame while A decade feels like a 1 year just coming so quickly.

When true faith has entered your heart don't neglect Salah: Don't try this at home nor with your life because life will be extremely painful for you.

I reckon all these negative affects happens to someone who true faith has entered his heart because the worldly life will be real painful for him or her but this dosen't apply to someone who real faith has not entered their heart including non-practicing muslims and cultural muslims because true faith has not entered their hearts yet so they will be spared the pain.

My sincere advice worship Allah to your best ability and the importance of prayers can't be mentioned with only words because our entire existence is based upon the prayers and that is why both Jinn and man has been created. It's basically the purpose of life

Afzalsheikh
02-18-2019, 12:51 PM
Salah is a very important part of Islam. It is the second pillar of Islam. Every Muslim must perform salah five times in a day. But many Muslim doesn’t know the perfect way to perform Salah.Users can also find prayer timetable with the help of prayer times. In this manner, one can also manage his daily life routine with respect to the timings of Namaz.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MazharShafiq
02-18-2019, 02:10 PM
yes exactly Salah is a very important part of Islam. It is the second pillar of Islam. Every Muslim must perform salah five times in a day.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.