/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Visa will expire soon, need dua.

samina nowsheen
10-19-2018, 05:55 AM
Salam my all brothers and sisters,

I am at Australia in Temporary Residence Visa. To get Permanent Residence Visa I need to pass in English Test ( PTE). Though I work very hard, I could not get my desire score, 79+ out 90 in all four moduels : speaking, reading, writing and listening.
Problem is my temporary residence visa will expire in just 2 months. And if I don't get that score in PTE exam I have to leave this country. I have struggled a lot, lots of time and money has invested. I will be in great great trouble if I don't get permanent residency.

Please, give me any dua that I can recite or any special namaz I can perform to get my score before too late. I also need your dua. Please help me.
May Allah bless all.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
10-19-2018, 07:22 AM
http://islamqa.org/hanafi/askimam/80331
I wrote to you regarding my husband visa problem and I requested if there is a wazeefa or a dua i can say so allah helps me but u didn’t reply back Please can you reply back and do dua for my husband visa issues to be sorted.

Answer

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
As-salāmu ‘alaykum wa-rahmatullāhi wa-barakātuh.

At the time of any serious need, Rasulullah (Salallahu Alaihi Wa Salaam) taught us to perform salatul hajah (salah for need) [1].

The procedure is to perform two rakaats nafl salah and after salah recite the following dua:

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ مُوجِبَاتِ رَحْمَتِكَ وَعَزَائِمَ مَغْفِرَتِكَ وَالْغَنِيمَةَ مِنْ كُلِّ بِرٍّ وَالسَّلامَةَ مِنْ كُلِّ إِثْمٍ أَسْأَلُكَ أَلا تَدَعَ لِي ذَنْبًا إِلا غَفَرْتَهُ وَلا هَمًّا إِلا فَرَّجْتَهُ وَلا حَاجَةً هِيَ لَكَ رِضًا إِلا قَضَيْتَهَا لِي

Transliteration: Allahumma inni as`aluka mujibati rahmatika wa `azaima magfiratika wal ganima min kulli birrin wa ssalam kulli ismin as`aluka alla tada` li zanban illa gafartahu wa lahuma illa farrajtahu wa la haja illa hiya laka ridan illa qadaitaha li

Translation: O Allah, I ask You for the means of Your mercy and forgiveness, the benefit in every good deed and safety from all sins. I ask You not to leave any sin of mine but You forgive it, or any distress but You relieve it, or any need that is pleasing to You but You fulfill it for me.

InshAllah by practicing on the sunnah, there will be barakah. Also adopt all worldly means to get the visa and continue dua to Allah to grant you success.

We too make dua for you.

Abu Ali ad-Dagistani

Moscow, Russia

Checked and Approved by,

Mufti Ebrahim Desai

[1]نْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ أَبِي أَوْفَى الأَسْلَمِيِّ قَالَ : ” خَرَجَ عَلَيْنَا رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ فَقَالَ مَنْ كَانَتْ لَهُ حَاجَةٌ إِلَى اللَّهِ أَوْ إِلَى أَحَدٍ مِنْ خَلْقِهِ فَلْيَتَوَضَّأْ وَلْيُصَلِّ رَكْعَتَيْنِ ثُمَّ لِيَقُلْ لا إِلَهَ إِلا اللَّهُ الْحَلِيمُ الْكَرِيمُ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيمِ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ مُوجِبَاتِ رَحْمَتِكَ وَعَزَائِمَ مَغْفِرَتِكَ وَالْغَنِيمَةَ مِنْ كُلِّ بِرٍّ وَالسَّلامَةَ مِنْ كُلِّ إِثْمٍ أَسْأَلُكَ أَلا تَدَعَ لِي ذَنْبًا إِلا غَفَرْتَهُ وَلا هَمًّا إِلا فَرَّجْتَهُ وَلا حَاجَةً هِيَ لَكَ رِضًا إِلا قَضَيْتَهَا لِي ثُمَّ يَسْأَلُ اللَّهَ مِنْ أَمْرِ الدُّنْيَا وَالآخِرَةِ مَا شَاءَ فَإِنَّهُ يُقَدَّرُ ” رواه ابن ماجة ( إقامة الصلاة والسنة/1374

BeTheChange
10-20-2018, 01:59 PM
Walaikumasalaam

Insha Allah you will pass. Buy a book to help you revise or visit your local library.

All the best.

MazharShafiq
10-20-2018, 02:12 PM
Keep trust in Allah purely, it makes it easy for everyone to do. Insha Allah will solve your problem too -

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.