/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Did God Allowed us to build time machines only for traveling into any age of the past

Nitro Zeus
10-20-2018, 08:50 PM
I find in Quran that the Lord God Said:

“And if I knew the unseen, I could have acquired much wealth, and no harm would have touched me.” [Quran 7:188]

Which clearly it means that He have forbidden us to know the future or even to travel to any distant future.

When I tried to find about the past, I could find anything that says. So, what I had in my mind is that, if I haven’t seen anything that mentions about the past but only about the future, then it is permissible for to travel only back in time by using a machine, and not into the future.

Do you guys think that we might build somewhere in the future a time machine can grant us access to travel any period we want into the past and then come back into your time?

Does Quran mention about this kind of possibility?

I know we have been discussed about this, but this one is totally new.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.